(Topic ID: 92342)

The unofficial 2015 pin a go go thread

By mrgone

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0781.JPG
    IMG_0779.JPG
    IMG_0780.JPG
    IMG_0778.JPG
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    391157-i.jpg
    391156-i.jpg
    image.jpg
    #2.jpg
    20150117_ARCEXPO_web.jpg
    20140518_spirit2-V2.jpg
    20140518_spirit1-V2.jpg
    2015-06-10 17.26.57-1.jpg
    image.jpg
    spirit pinball machines.jpg
    There are 1,175 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 24.
    #501 9 years ago

I still like #2 best, it has nice corners.

Either way pinsane's photos are both awesome, you really can't lose. Doesn't matter what show it is, you can always count on him to take incredible shots:

Arcade Expo pinsaneArcade Expo pinsane

#503 9 years ago

I still like the composition of #2

#504 9 years ago

My vote is for #1. You can see the whole playfield nicely

#505 9 years ago

Any chance you could put me down for a nametag? Thanks

#506 9 years ago
    Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

You can see the whole playfield nicely

^^^ This ^^^

#507 9 years ago
    Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

Any chance you could put me down for a nametag? Thanks

done

#509 9 years ago

I'll be there can I get a badge? Can you print one out for The_Dude_Abides as well (if you have not already). Thanks so much!

#511 9 years ago

#2 because you can see the playfield on the center machine and then the multiple translites (at eye level), look more dramatic.

#512 9 years ago

I'm not trying to sneak in a second vote, just an explanation. First off, both pictures are fantastic, I would be proud to have either on my wall. Steve(s), whichever you choose, you really can't go wrong.
    I voted for #2 because, by not showing the entire machine clearly, it evokes a sense of wonderment, drawing the viewer in to the picture as if from a child's perspective as he approaches this impressive lineup for the first time. It invites you to explore the game from its more familiar angle.

I know, I know, everyone's a critic...honestly, both are great. You picked two winners...tough choice.

#513 9 years ago

#2 really lets u be wowed by the backglass, which is REALLY what the game is about...

I don't OWN a Spirit. So I really like being able to see the layout of the PF (which you can't gather from #2)...

They are both great, but I still prefer #1. Why not make X of each one? Maybe some people will get both.

-G

#514 9 years ago

#515 9 years ago
    Quoted from vtec16:

I'll be there can I get a badge? Can you print one out for The_Dude_Abides as well (if you have not already). Thanks so much!

Done!

Quoted from mof:

Why not make X of each one?

Cost. Printing two different designs at 50 quantity costs more than printing one design at 100.

Plus I have some other posters in the works with pinballholder to sell there, don't want to complicate things.

My hope is that whichever design we don't use for the main run will get printed as a limited edition 1 of 1 for the raffle at 18"x24".

#516 9 years ago

Hope I'm not clogging up this thread too much with all this poster talk, people bugged by it? I can make a new thread.

#517 9 years ago
    Quoted from practicalsteve:

Hope I'm not clogging up this thread too much with all this poster talk, people bugged by it? I can make a new thread.

It's all good. Much appreciated.
    -mof

#518 9 years ago

#1 is still my preferred choice, it looks even better now!

#519 9 years ago

#2 still has more of a control/dominate effect on the viewer due to the angle.

#520 9 years ago

Quick question, has anyone heard if BAA is offering order pickup at the show? Was wondering if I wanted to order some more glass and pick it up at Pin-a-Go-Go to avoid shipping hassle.

#521 9 years ago
    Quoted from pinballholder:

Quick question, has anyone heard if BAA is offering order pickup at the show? Was wondering if I wanted to order some more glass and pick it up at Pin-a-Go-Go to avoid shipping hassle.

Give them a call

#522 9 years ago
    Quoted from iwantansi:

Give them a call

Sigh, you mean I have to do something....sigh.

LOL, ok called and left a message. Will post the response.

#523 9 years ago

Let us know what you learn, I could use many pieces of fresh glass myself.
    -mof

#524 9 years ago

check their website, usually when it gets close it becomes a shipping option.

#525 9 years ago

Nope, keeps things lively.

#527 9 years ago

#528 9 years ago

I still like #2 (but that's because I already have a poster of #1, thanks again Steve's).

Steve

#529 9 years ago

its about pagg. keep it here.

#533 9 years ago

badge?

Bob C

please

#534 9 years ago

#1 revise

#536 9 years ago

Please put me on the badge list. Maybe I will meet a few more people this year. Thanks

#537 9 years ago
    Quoted from Nexyss:

Please put me on the badge list. Maybe I will meet a few more people this year. Thanks

Added!

#538 9 years ago

Just a friendly reminder that Pin-a-Go-Go is still actively seeking games for the show:
    http://pinagogo.org/bring-games/

Bring 2 games to share for a free weekend pass! There are guidelines and rules for this pass, see site for details.

Thanks!

#539 9 years ago

Done!

Cost. Printing two different designs at 50 quantity costs more than printing one design at 100.
    Plus I have some other posters in the works with pinballholder to sell there, don't want to complicate things.
    My hope is that whichever design we don't use for the main run will get printed as a limited edition 1 of 1 for the raffle at 18"x24".

Thank you!!! Can't wait!

#540 9 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

I still like #2 best, it has nice corners.
    Either way pinsane's photos are both awesome, you really can't lose. Doesn't matter what show it is, you can always count on him to take incredible shots:
    Arcade Expo pinsane (Click image to enlarge)

Is that the place in Banning? Man, I need to get down there. Looks like heaven. Even has a bar!

#541 9 years ago

Would also love a badge - thanks Steve!

#542 9 years ago

Still #2 here.

#543 9 years ago
    Quoted from yonkiman:

Would also love a badge - thanks Steve!

You got it.

#544 9 years ago

Man I have been avoiding this thread since I found out I can't make PAGG this year b/c of a wedding (at least it's in Hawaii).

Great to see positivity and people contributing and not just complaining. Wish I could make it! Someone asked about TBL - doubt one will make it. I think I'm like #3 and I was gonna bring mine if it came in time but I think my AMH will arrive before TBL.

#545 9 years ago

good luck finding pins in hawaii!
    -mof

#546 9 years ago
    Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Is that the place in Banning? Man, I need to get down there. Looks like heaven. Even has a bar!

Yup, that's from the show in Banning last January. Come down next year, it's awesome!

#547 9 years ago
    Quoted from mof:

good luck finding pins in hawaii!
    -mof

Kauai Island Brewing Company!

#548 9 years ago
    Quoted from genex:

Someone asked about TBL - doubt one will make it. I think I'm like #3 and I was gonna bring mine if it came in time but I think my AMH will arrive before TBL.

booooo

#549 9 years ago

Got family over watching the hockey game *YAWN!*

Getting some work done.

image.jpgimage.jpg
    #550 9 years ago

Awesome Steve! Thanks for all your efforts towards our great hobby!

There are 1,175 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 24.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-unofficial-2015-pin-a-go-go-thread/page/11 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.