Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 758 posts
  • 94 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by kwiKimart
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pinball2014_1131f.jpg
    $_57.JPG
    IMG_1915.JPG
    IMG_00000346.jpg
    IMG_00000339.jpg
    IMG_00000343.jpg
    IMG_00000319.jpg
    IMG_00000336.jpg
    IMG_00000317.jpg
    IMG_00000316.jpg
    2014-05-18 21.22.29.jpg
    sleic.jpg
    _MG_1758.jpg
    IMG_1903.JPG
    WP_20140519_20_26_13_Pro.jpg
    image-106.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinballrus.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#25 10 years ago
    Quoted from mrgone:

I will be picking up LEDs, rings, flipper rings etc. I always try to pick up as much as possible from the venders there. It supports them and you save a bundle on the shipping. It's a win win.

It's an especially a good time to pick up glass!

1 month later
    #153 10 years ago
    Quoted from MrArt2u:

Wow, call me naive but I had no idea they charged for autographing our stuff. I thought they would sell you something they would sign for you, like a flyer or translite, but sign your stuff for free. Does anyone know how Steve Ritchie has done this at other shows?

Not sure about Steve, but Doug didn't ask me for anything after signing a backglass

1 month later
    #252 9 years ago

I've got some cash burning a hole in my pocket! Looking for something Pre-DMD and to pick up at PAGG on Sat. Great chance to unload that project in the garage that's been in the queue forever

PM me

2 weeks later
    #483 9 years ago
    Quoted from practicalsteve:

I was kinda disappointed when I met Norcalrealtor that he did not look like Andre the Giant. Pinwillie on the other hand looks EXACTLY like his Avatar!
    Today is going to be the longest day of my life! Work is slated to be a nightmare, it will be like 95 degrees plus in the warehouse, hurry up tomorrow!

Keep an eye out for a Mousin' Around for me today Steve - There's a Gladiators translite in it for you as a finders fee!

#495 9 years ago

More updates / photos for us poor saps at work!

#643 9 years ago
    Quoted from blownfuse:

Another year goes down in the books. Thanks to every one of my friends, old and new (too many to list and I wouldn't want to forget anyone), for making this show a great one again. My voice is almost gone today from talking with so many that came up to me to talk about pinball. As usual, I had a blast and it was worth every minute spent there. Again, thanks to you all for the memories made, you all make the show a show for the ages. I just brought some games, you brought the real spirit.
    Steve

Steve - the Spirits were fantastic! Thanks for pulling that together!

#733 9 years ago

Thanks to whomever brought 24 - had never seen one before. Couldn't figure out how to get the "nuke jackpot"

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinballrus.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-unofficial-2014-pagg-pin-a-go-go-thread?tu=Pinballrus and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.