Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 758 posts
  • 94 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by kwiKimart
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pinball2014_1131f.jpg
    $_57.JPG
    IMG_1915.JPG
    IMG_00000346.jpg
    IMG_00000339.jpg
    IMG_00000343.jpg
    IMG_00000319.jpg
    IMG_00000336.jpg
    IMG_00000317.jpg
    IMG_00000316.jpg
    2014-05-18 21.22.29.jpg
    sleic.jpg
    _MG_1758.jpg
    IMG_1903.JPG
    WP_20140519_20_26_13_Pro.jpg
    image-106.jpg
    There are 758 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 16.
    #201 10 years ago
    Quoted from mrgone:

we need to get a group pic at pagg. how does Saturday at 3pm at the main building entrance sound?

I'm in for a group pic - kinda cool, but isn't there a tourney on sat - and will it be over (finals) by 3pm?

#202 10 years ago
    Quoted from boogies:

I'm in for a group pic - kinda cool, but isn't there a tourney on sat - and will it be over (finals) by 3pm?

sign ups for the tournament are usually at noon. by 3 its winding down and there is time to get food and mess around. that's why I figured 3 pm would be good.

#203 10 years ago
    Quoted from blownfuse:

I'm planning to get my pic taken in front of all the Spirits there.
    Steve

we could get the group pic at the spirit row.

#204 10 years ago

by 3 the first round is winding down. then the second round usually starts at 4 or so.

#205 10 years ago
    Quoted from mrgone:

we need to get a group pic at pagg. how does Saturday at 3pm at the main building entrance sound?

Sounds good to me!

#206 10 years ago
    Quoted from mrgone:

Sounds good to me!

#207 10 years ago

Counting down the days! Miss you guys and can't wait to see everyone and play some sweet sweet pinball

#208 10 years ago
    Quoted from mrgone:

What time does Sparky normally have his BBQ in the parking lot? I know most hang out/visit during afternoon hours.

#209 10 years ago
    Quoted from loren3233:

What time does Sparky normally have his BBQ in the parking lot? I know most hang out/visit during afternoon hours.

It isn't in the parking lot it is over in PAGG Village.
    Happens around noon...ish.

#210 10 years ago

we could always meet at the sparkys bbq area.the reason I picked 3 pm is because at noon sparkys bbq starts and so does sign in for the tournament. I was also thinking that for people that might only be there Friday or sunday,we should set up a photo op. should I start a new thread for this? i have got to quit posting after my 3rd pot of coffee.

#211 10 years ago

Quoted from mrgone:

we could always meet at the sparkys bbq area.the reason I picked 3 pm is because at noon sparkys bbq starts and so does sign in for the tournament. I was also thinking that for people that might only be there Friday or sunday,we should set up a photo op. should I start a new thread for this? i have got to quit posting after my 3rd pot of coffee.

The bbq is usually at noon, but hardly anyone showed up at that time last year. Maybe because of the tournament? Maybe I should change the time to 1pm? I don't know if that would make any difference. People come and go at the bbq, so setting a time for a pic when "most" people are there could be kind of tough. Action shots of people hanging out usually work well.

#212 10 years ago
    Quoted from Sparky:

The bbq is usually at noon, but hardly anyone showed up at that time last year. Maybe because of the tournament? Maybe I should change the time to 1pm? I don't know if that would make any difference. People come and go at the bbq, so setting a time for a pic when "most" people are there could be kind of tough. Action shots of people hanging out usually work well.

agreed. that's why I thought 3 pm would be a good time. either way, pagg is going to be the place to be.

#213 10 years ago

Monday bump.

#214 10 years ago

ATTENTION: Your chances to obtain a ticket for dinner with Steve Ritchie in attendance is dwindling. Only 50 will attend. Consider how you might feel if you miss this golden opportunity? More information can be seen on the website. http://www.pinagogo.org

#215 10 years ago

Okay my friends and I have our rooms locked up! Can't wait for another fun year!

#217 10 years ago

So when will the Pinside meet be? Friday and Saturday work best for me.

#218 10 years ago
    Quoted from kwiKimart:

So when will the Pinside meet be? Friday and Saturday work best for me.

Hey! Kwiki! I feel like I have not seen you on here in ages!

There is no "official" meet up yet, but I do have a box full of Pinside ID badges I am brining. I will be there right when it opens on Friday but would like to find a spot for them ahead of time. Anyone on here have a vendor table that wants to let me put them there? Could get you some extra foot traffic.

#219 10 years ago
    Quoted from practicalsteve:

There is no "official" meet up yet, but I do have a box full of Pinside ID badges I am brining. I will be there right when it opens on Friday but would like to find a spot for them ahead of time. Anyone on here have a vendor table that wants to let me put them there? Could get you some extra foot traffic.

You're more than welcome to have them at my booth.

--
    Rob Anthony
    Pinball Classics
    http://LockWhenLit.com
    Quality Board Work - In Home Service
    borygard at gmail dot com

#220 10 years ago

Friendly reminder to bring your unwanted 44/47 bulbs to PAGG. There will be a bucket with a sign at the front door registration area.

<Got Bulbs? How about donating your unwanted 44/47 bulbs? They will be going to the Pacific Pinball Museum. I figured most of us either replace with new or LED's and toss the old ones out. I'll be collecting them at at PAGG. After that I plan on putting them in the tumbler, testing, then handing them over to the museum. If you want to tumble them beforehand, that would be great.
    They are glad to take them and save money on bulbs. Just bring them to PAGG in a baggie and I'll do the rest. Details to follow. Probably a 5 Gal. bucket near the front.
    Thanks,
    Izzy>

#221 10 years ago

Super excited for this - will be there all weekend and playing in the tourney too!

#222 10 years ago
    Quoted from Borygard:

You're more than welcome to have them at my booth.

Sounds good! I will make a little box for them so it wont take up much space. Thanks Rob!!

#223 10 years ago

What makes Pin-a-Go-Go the awesome show that it is?

You do!

Seriously, Pin-a-Go-Go only exists through the amazing efforts and unsurpassed generosity of those individuals who bring their pins to Pin-A-Go-Go. There are not any secret warehouses full of pins that we pull from to fill the show floors. All those pins you enjoy at the show come from people JUST… LIKE… YOU!

This is the official call for pins, and we want to make it easy-peasy for you to let us know what gems you will be sharing with your fellow show goers. Three ways to let us know what you are bringing and see what others are bringing:

1) Go to the Pin-a-Go-Go web site (www.pinagogo.org) and click on "Bring Games". Read/scroll down and you will find where to enter your info.

2) Go to http://bit.ly/2014PinForm and enter your pin(s) then go to http://bit.ly/2014PinList and see what is coming.

3) Have a bunch of pins you are bringing? Great! Use the "Contact" page on www.pinagogo.org and shoot us a list of your pins.

In return for bringing your game, we humbly offer you light breakfast items on Saturday morning, a weekend pass (if you bring two or more games), and a beautiful lanyard and name tag (see image). More valuable than any of these things is the warm feeling in your heart and pride you will experience from sharing with others.

PAGG-nifty.jpgPAGG-nifty.jpg

All the details of bringing games can be found on the Pin-a-Go-Go website.

RUN, don't walk, to your nearest web browser and get those games entered now.

Thank you from Brad, Greg, and Steve, your most appreciative Pin-a-Go-Go show shepherds.

#224 10 years ago

T-28 days until beer, brats, pins, and the best people on planet earth.
    3 days of pure enjoyment.
    See you all at pagg.

#225 10 years ago

Monday bump as a reminder to enter the pins you will be bringing to PAGG on the form referenced two posts above.

Thank you!

#226 9 years ago

Unknown-8.jpegUnknown-8.jpeg

#228 9 years ago

Does anyone know what games are going to be for sale there?? Would love to check one off my wishlist soon.

#229 9 years ago
    Quoted from kwiKimart:

Does anyone know what games are going to be for sale there?? Would love to check one off my wishlist soon.

Some of the games are listed on the pagg web site. Look for the list on the bring games page.

#230 9 years ago
    Quoted from Cheddar:

Some of the games are listed on the pagg web site. Look for the list on the bring games page.

Thank you for the info!!!

#231 9 years ago

It's a little discouraging to see less than 100 pins listed with less than a month to go. If you are going to bring a pin, please add it to the list on the PAG website.

Steve (in Escalon, CA)

#232 9 years ago
    Quoted from Steve_in_Escalon:

It's a little discouraging to see less than 100 pins listed with less than a month to go. If you are going to bring a pin, please add it to the list on the PAG website.
    Steve (in Escalon, CA)

I have listed Rollergames but it isn't on the list yet.

#233 9 years ago

Pinwillie is bringing my WCS '94, you put that on there yet Willie?

#235 9 years ago

At last year's PAGG we were introduced to the new Metallica pinball. I was surprised, excited and loved that game. I bought the METLE.

Does anyone know if there will be the new Mustang pin there? I hope so. I haven't seen or played it yet.

Looking forward to seeing all you you great "Pinheads" there in a few weeks!

#236 9 years ago

Arg. Wanted to come and play wit you guys, eh.

rosielarose.jpgrosielarose.jpg

Conflict with Lyons Spring Classic. Oh well. Maybe next year, eh.

#237 9 years ago

I am looking for someone bringing Metallica to install my $90 Interactive Undercab kit on it. You get to keep it. Your only requirement is to put a sign on it and have some business cards available. We will provide these.

We would go but have our daughters graduation that weekend.

#238 9 years ago
    Quoted from Steve_in_Escalon:

Steve (in Escalon, CA)

Yeah... I count 82 games. Hopefully the list hasn't been updated.

#239 9 years ago
    Quoted from Tmezel:

I am looking for someone bringing Metallica to install my $90 Interactive Undercab kit on it. You get to keep it. Your only requirement is to put a sign on it and have some business cards available. We will provide these.
    We would go but have our daughters graduation that weekend.

This is plug and play and is configurable to 50+ games. No soldering. Even if you move it to another game, you just need to replace some of the LED strips to better match your new game. Completely removable, so it is lift and transport safe.

#240 9 years ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

It hasn't.

#241 9 years ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

I know last year I was SHOCKED at how many games were there, hoping to be pleasantly surprised again.

#242 9 years ago
    Quoted from tracelifter:

I have listed Rollergames but it isn't on the list yet.

Hey Eric,

Go put your games on there again. This time hit the SUBMIT button Thanks for bringing games… you rock, pal!

BTW, any games that are entered through the form will be updated nearly immediately. Those that are sent to us through the Contact form on the PAGG website may take a day or two.

#244 9 years ago

Will the pacific pinball museum be bringing some of their gems?

#245 9 years ago

Nothing from anyone re: the new Mustang PIn?

#246 9 years ago

I think Stern's bringing one.

#247 9 years ago

SPG's 7th Annual PAGG BBQ is Saturday, May 17th at 1pm at my trailer in PAGG Village. If you'd like to attend, bring a side dish and introduce yourself!

#248 9 years ago

I'll be helping load-in all day Thursday and can only attend Friday, so hope to meet some of you guys if you'll be there that day. Getting excited!

Todd

#249 9 years ago
    Quoted from Sparky:

SPG's 7th Annual PAGG BBQ is Saturday, May 17th at 1pm at my trailer in PAGG Village. If you'd like to attend, bring a side dish and introduce yourself!

Really excited about this, already figuring out my side dish.

#250 9 years ago

signed up to volunteer load in/out

There are 758 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 16.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-unofficial-2014-pagg-pin-a-go-go-thread/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.