Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 758 posts
  • 94 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by kwiKimart
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pinball2014_1131f.jpg
    $_57.JPG
    IMG_1915.JPG
    IMG_00000346.jpg
    IMG_00000339.jpg
    IMG_00000343.jpg
    IMG_00000319.jpg
    IMG_00000336.jpg
    IMG_00000317.jpg
    IMG_00000316.jpg
    2014-05-18 21.22.29.jpg
    sleic.jpg
    _MG_1758.jpg
    IMG_1903.JPG
    WP_20140519_20_26_13_Pro.jpg
    image-106.jpg
    There are 758 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 16.
    #101 10 years ago

Only about two months away now. Cannot wait! Wondering what games people are hoping to see there.

Old favorites I am hoping to play: Terminator 2, Getaway, High Speed, Night Rider, Pink Panther (Never seen one outside PAGG, Im looking at you Blownfuse), Cactus Jacks (No idea why I like that game so much), Rollergames.

Rare games and games I have never played before: Spirit (I think there will be one, maybe more...), Baywatch, Punk, Bad Cats, Mousin around, Fathom, Special Forces (REALLY want to try that game), Elvira and the Party Monsters.

#102 10 years ago

I too love cactus jacks .dancing cacti with sun glasses. whats not to love.

#103 10 years ago
    Quoted from practicalsteve:

Rare games and games I have never played before: ... Elvira and the Party Monsters.

Mine was there last year. Did you get a chance to play it? It has since left the area, unfortunately.

#104 10 years ago

Anyone have a Tag Team Pinball by any chance?

#105 10 years ago

Had my Mousin Around there last year and probably again this year.

#106 10 years ago

Considering bringing some to trade:
    Black hole
    Laser cue
    eight ball deluxe
    Incredible Hulk

Taking respectable trade offers

#107 10 years ago

So far (this may change if something happens and I only can fit 5 at a time in the van going home), I'm bringing,

Black Hole (to sell)
    Spirit (X2)
    Bounty Hunter (with NOS playfield swap)
    Maybe 1 more, we'll see.

Possible thoughts,

Paragon (to sell)
    F2K (to sell)
    I'd prefer to sell before the show and bring collection games instead.

Steve

#108 10 years ago

A more complete list of games I can bring to trade

Black hole
    Laser cue
    Incredible Hulk (gtb)
    Eight ball deluxe
    Pharaoh
    Ice revue (gtb em)
    Devil riders (very cool zaccaria)
    Space ship (highly collectible em)
    Spin wheel (gtb em)
    Super Mario bros

#109 10 years ago

62 days to go.

Early PAGG promo vid starring AL and Cliffy.

#110 10 years ago
    Quoted from Blairally:

A more complete list of games I can bring to trade
    Black hole

Black Hole is CRAZY-good once it's tuned up (like any game). If you are even "thinking" about getting one, you should wrap up these purchases well before the show. I'm having a rough time not calling Black Hole the best game of all time, but Centaur keeps laughing at me when I say it...

-mof

#111 10 years ago
    Quoted from phishrace:

Mine was there last year. Did you get a chance to play it? It has since left the area, unfortunately.

I must have, I only said "rare" because its a game I only ever see at PAGG or CAX.

#113 10 years ago
    Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

Had my Mousin Around there last year and probably again this year.

Sweet! I'll look for it!

#114 10 years ago

60 days until pagg 2014!!!!!!!

I can taste sparky's brats already.
    See you there pinheads.

#115 10 years ago
    Quoted from mrgone:

See you there pinheads.

Dang, I should get my plane ticket together soon then.

#116 10 years ago
    Quoted from mrgone:

See you there pinheads.

I had an anxiety dream last night that PAGG was today, and I forgot to get the trailer ready and shop for brats! Glad I still have 60 days !

#117 10 years ago
    Quoted from jonnyo:

The PAGG tourney will go on. Even if I have to run it myself. I promised Brad Grant back in December I would run it one more time if no one stepped up, but the good news is that apparently some cool peeps have. With the knowledge they bring to the table I know they'll do an awesome job, and likely make it better.

If I want to help with the tournament who should I contact?

#118 10 years ago
    Quoted from Spybryon:

If I want to help with the tournament who should I contact?

TomC of CCPL is the head tournament organizer this year. I don't think he is on Pinside (hello...are you here?). PM me and I can get you in contact with him.

#119 10 years ago

I too am super excited about PAGG this year!
    Again, just putting my feelers out there, but I'd love to possibly take home a pin.

Here's my short list of games that I'm in the market for:
    Haunted House or a Black Hole, Rocky and Bullwinkle, Pinbot/Jackbot, Space Shuttle, Taxi, or maybe even Jurassic Park. I've only got room for one more, so the best condition/price will send me home happy.

#120 10 years ago
    Quoted from animator_pin_fan:

I too am super excited about PAGG this year!
    Again, just putting my feelers out there, but I'd love to possibly take home a pin.

You driving up this year?

#121 10 years ago

I won't be going to PaGG this year as I'll be in Tahoe that weekend.

Was going to try to get my ST translite signed by Steve on Saturday, so if anyone from the Bay Area could perhaps do that for me, let me know.

Robert

#122 10 years ago

I am bringing a fan

#123 10 years ago

Anyone bringing their RV/Camper this year?

#124 10 years ago

I hope someone brings Congo since I've never played in person, looks really cool from the videos I've seen. And please bring back The Shadow, I only got to play it a few times last year!

#125 10 years ago
    Quoted from sosage:

TomC of CCPL is the head tournament organizer this year. I don't think he is on Pinside (hello...are you here?). PM me and I can get you in contact with him.

Well tell him to get his but on Pinside sosage!

#126 10 years ago
    Quoted from NiftyLED:

Every year

#127 10 years ago
    Quoted from NiftyLED:

thinking about it. Worried about available spaces but it sounds like it's not a problem.

#128 10 years ago
    Quoted from NiftyLED:

I will be there with mine.

#129 10 years ago
    Quoted from Cheddar:

thinking about it. Worried about available spaces but it sounds like it's not a problem.

I would reserve a space just to be on the safe side.
    I will be in space #4.

http://pinagogo.org/pagg-village/

#130 10 years ago

Hey Eric,

Unless things have changed they have not done reservations in the past three years. I have always been told, first come first serve.

#131 10 years ago
    Quoted from loren3233:

Hey Eric,
    Unless things have changed they have not done reservations in the past three years. I have always been told, first come first serve.

I have also heard they are very rarely full. Does that sound right?

I'd love to be able to crash there and not worry about the drive home each night.

#132 10 years ago

Anybody bringing their kids? I'll be bringing my 12 year old daughter for both days and my almost 6 year old girl for 1 day. Fortunately their grandparents live in Rio Vista so I can drop them off there. It would be cool if they had other kids their age to hang out with.

#133 10 years ago

My boys will be there. 7 and 5.

#134 10 years ago
    Quoted from Cheddar:

I have also heard they are very rarely full. Does that sound right?
    I'd love to be able to crash there and not worry about the drive home each night.

The three years I have stayed there has never been an issue with finding a spot but I guess you never know on a first come first serve.

#135 10 years ago

This is getting real close people. Time to get PUMPED! Who is bringing stuff for Steve Ritchie to sign? I am bringing my translite from F-14 and hope he has a flyer for high speed I can buy and get signed since f-14 will be sold at some point.

#136 10 years ago

I'm bringing my Elvis, ST-TNG, ACDC prem & Getaway II translights. And, Mr San Ramon's translight for his pin.

#137 10 years ago
    Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

Mr San Ramon's translight for his pin.

That was nice of you, I saw him put the call out.

#138 10 years ago

Bringing my AC/DC and WPT translites.

I figure anything that Steve does to the WPT translite can only improve it.

#139 10 years ago

This is getting real close people. Time to get PUMPED! Who is bringing stuff for Steve Ritchie to sign? I am bringing my translite from F-14 and hope he has a flyer for High Speed I can buy and get signed since f-14 will be sold at some point.

He already signed my HS topper years ago, but may bring my repro HS PF and have him sign it under the apron.

#140 10 years ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

I figure anything that Steve does to the WPT translite can only improve it.

I suggest asking for him to sign it big with one of these:

$T2eC16dHJHoE9n3KgItnBR,d!Vf5ng~~60_35.JPG$T2eC16dHJHoE9n3KgItnBR,d!Vf5ng~~60_35.JPG

#141 10 years ago

I'm going to to bring my No Fear translite for SR to sign , maybe an instruction card.

#142 10 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

$T2eC16dHJHoE9n3KgItnBR,d!Vf5ng~... 16 KB

Yeah, but which one? There are six of them in the pic, and they all look the same!

#143 10 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

Ha! Good one,

Quoted from Sparky:

Yeah, but which one? There are six of them in the pic, and they all look the same!

He should tape all of them together and sign it GIANT in the middle, would be an improvement like Aurich said.

#144 10 years ago

I think I read somewhere that Steve brings a variety of Sharpies in different colors.

#145 10 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

$T2eC16dHJHoE9n3KgItnBR,d!Vf5ng~... 16 KB

Ha! Need those to black out her horrendous man hands. Top 5 of worst backglass/ translite art ever.

#146 10 years ago

50 days until pagg!

#147 10 years ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

Ha! Need those to black out her horrendous man hands. Top 5 of worst backglass/ translite art ever.

Thumbs up for "man hands"

#148 10 years ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

I think I read somewhere that Steve brings a variety of Sharpies in different colors.

Yes, he does. He knows which colors look best on each game and he knows the best locations for autographs. If you want him to write something specific, say so. If you're not sure what you want him to write, he'll come up with something. Don't worry about colors or where to sign. On WPT, the location of his sig is perfect. Right next to the pair. d

Looks like Steve is going to get swamped with autograph requests. It would be nice for Steve and everyone else if folks didn't bring more than a couple of things to sign. Dude hasn't been back this way in years. Give him some time to get caught up.

#149 10 years ago
    Quoted from phishrace:

Looks like Steve is going to get swamped with autograph requests. It would be nice for Steve and everyone else if folks didn't bring more than a couple of things to sign. Dude hasn't been back this way in years. Give him some time to get caught up.

Agreed, I think he will be sitting for a session though, so that will help rather than people swarming him for autographs.

does anyone know if I bring my translate if he charges to sign it? I am fine if he does.

#150 10 years ago

Agreed, I think he will be sitting for a session though, so that will help rather than people swarming him for autographs.
    does anyone know if I bring my translate if he charges to sign it? I am fine if he does.

I believe just for reference that Doug Watson was charging $20 last year at PAGG.

There are 758 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 16.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-unofficial-2014-pagg-pin-a-go-go-thread/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.