Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 758 posts
  • 94 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by kwiKimart
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pinball2014_1131f.jpg
    $_57.JPG
    IMG_1915.JPG
    IMG_00000346.jpg
    IMG_00000339.jpg
    IMG_00000343.jpg
    IMG_00000319.jpg
    IMG_00000336.jpg
    IMG_00000317.jpg
    IMG_00000316.jpg
    2014-05-18 21.22.29.jpg
    sleic.jpg
    _MG_1758.jpg
    IMG_1903.JPG
    WP_20140519_20_26_13_Pro.jpg
    image-106.jpg
    There are 758 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 16.
    #751 9 years ago
    Quoted from genex:

She'll be here for CAX!

Last year she camped out a lot at the Marco booth to play the 4 MET's there, as did I. I remember seeing her put a beating on a premium while I was waiting in line. Don't remember the score, but she crushed it. Not sure if Mustang will have the same draw as MET, but the Marco booth would probably be a good place to start looking for her.

Awesome pic of her and Steve Gene. Two of my favorite characters in this hobby. We're very fortunate to have those two in this hobby.

#752 9 years ago
    Quoted from phishrace:

Not sure if Mustang will have the same draw as MET, but the Marco booth would probably be a good place to start looking for her.

Well, I for one, will be playing as much Mustang as possible. I haven't played it enough to really come to any solid conclusions yet. I hope there's an LE there, too. I'd love to see the artwork and LE playfield in person.

#753 9 years ago

cant wait for the private party see you guys there! you know who you are.

#754 9 years ago
    Quoted from Miguel351:

Well, I for one, will be playing as much Mustang as possible. I haven't played it enough to really come to any solid conclusions yet. I hope there's an LE there, too. I'd love to see the artwork and LE playfield in person.

I've only play Mustang at a launch party but it's a lot more fun that I originally expected. Different shots, and the modes are pretty neat. Some nice risk/reward with the GEARS multiball too.

#755 9 years ago

I love the commitment to this thread!

#756 9 years ago

I sense a new thread coming soon with '2015' in it...
    -mof

#757 9 years ago
    Quoted from mof:

I sense a new thread coming soon with '2015' in it...
    -mof

It had to be done.
    Up now, the unofficial 2015 pin a go go thread.

#758 9 years ago

2015 thread already?? Wow!!

There are 758 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 16.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-unofficial-2014-pagg-pin-a-go-go-thread/page/16 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.