Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 758 posts
  • 94 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by kwiKimart
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pinball2014_1131f.jpg
    $_57.JPG
    IMG_1915.JPG
    IMG_00000346.jpg
    IMG_00000339.jpg
    IMG_00000343.jpg
    IMG_00000319.jpg
    IMG_00000336.jpg
    IMG_00000317.jpg
    IMG_00000316.jpg
    2014-05-18 21.22.29.jpg
    sleic.jpg
    _MG_1758.jpg
    IMG_1903.JPG
    WP_20140519_20_26_13_Pro.jpg
    image-106.jpg
    There are 758 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 16.
    #551 9 years ago

I am really sorry everyone. I severely underestimated the amount of pinsiders that would be here, I thought 50 ID badges would be more than enough, and now they are all gone. Sorry if you did not get one

#552 9 years ago
    Quoted from practicalsteve:

I am really sorry everyone. I severely underestimated the amount of pinsiders that would be here, I thought 50 ID badges would be more than enough, and now they are all gone. Sorry if you did not get one

Good problem to have! I saved you the heartache by one by not coming this year.

#553 9 years ago

I wonder if there really are 50 Pinsiders there already or if people just thought it'd be a good idea if everyone had nametags. (Kinda like CAX)

#554 9 years ago

Been at the show all day! What a blast ! Looks to be as good as last year. Sold a nice Tales from the Crypt, and a nice White Water. Still have a BK2 for sale.

It was nice meeting a lot of you guys today.

Happy flipping,
    Rob

#555 9 years ago

Great show again this year and thanks for the pinside badge! Taking a dinner break and heading back over

#556 9 years ago

There were 2 games that I really liked playing today. Spirt and Orbitor. Thanks to whomever that brought these pinballs to the show. I know that Orbitor doesn't get much love, but I really enjoyed playing it. Tomorrow I'll be plying more of these and others. Great place to be

#557 9 years ago

the 1st day was a blast. so cool to see old friends and meet new ones . mof, it was great to finely meet you.
    the best part of the day was seeing my dad have fun. the man who introduced me to pinball. he is 70 now and made it through most of the day. now he wants an acdc and star trek.

#558 9 years ago

oh, don't forget. pinside meet up at 3 pm Saturday. be at sparkys bbq at the rv area. we need to get a group pic,

#559 9 years ago

Orbitor was a cool game I've never played before until today. I also had a lot of fun playing Stargate and Royal Rumble. Had a great first trip to PAGG today!

#560 9 years ago

Got my pinside badge today AND got to play WOZ for the first time.

#561 9 years ago

Another crazy day..Went from too many spaces to no room at all by 10 am.Thanks Steve I got my pinsider badge. Some pretty good pins sold. No Rudy for me it appears.See you rockin people tomorrow for some rad photo ops,bbq and one flippin good time.

#562 9 years ago

Great meeting a few of yall today! Going to grab some more beers and hanging with some other peeps now - will be uploading pix to the usual mega gallery here: http://store.orangephotography.com/p328863282

#563 9 years ago

Thank you to all the 7 Spirits and the Sexy Girl. IMG_00000320.jpgIMG_00000320.jpgIMG_00000322.jpgIMG_00000322.jpg

#564 9 years ago

The spirit line is very impressive. I enjoyed trying each of the 7 games to see which setup I liked the best.

Thanks to those that called or texted me when something went wrong with the games I brought. Ill be bringing a sharpie and tagging all my cards to say if something goes wrong text me. It helps to get the heads up.

Also, pinball hospital volunteers, you did great today. Really top notch show. I havent been in 4 or 5 years and its a completely new and exciting ahow.

Excited for the flea market and BBQ,tomorrow.

#565 9 years ago

AJP, were you able to get multiball started? I played three different machines and had never played Spirit before but damn it's pretty fun! Didn't get more than two balls locked though :-/

#566 9 years ago

Just got back to the hotel after hanging with fattrain and other nor cal pinheads for the evening, thanks guys! Looking forward to doing it again tomorrow

Some pics from the small building 2 and tourney area

image.jpgimage.jpg
    image-398.jpgimage-398.jpg
    image-974.jpgimage-974.jpg
    image-287.jpgimage-287.jpg

#567 9 years ago

I had a great time today -- mostly chatting with pinheads. I did squeeze in an hour or two of pinball, and put up a good score on High Speed of 8mil. End of day it was still there (some kind of miracle.)

Great to finally meet Kerry R, Mr. Gone, Pin Willie, and see many familiar faces.

Games that surprised me today were:

WCS94 (best in show)
    Firepower (greywolf's) (always a contender for best in show) -- I got my first ever multi-ball in Firepower, and the TILT went off on me for no reason at all, I was so pissed. You gotta adjust that brother!
    and I was surprised by how well the ball flow matches the theme of Rollergames -- it's not a theme for me, but it still impressed me.
    I was glad to see Future Spa for the first time, and it's a neat game.
    It was a treat to finally see an Algar.

I was overjoyed to see blownfuse's face when the 7th Spirit showed up at 9:30pm. He's the Energizer bunny. Finally got all 7 Spirits in a row as promised. Quite an epic showing. I hope you picked up the Spirit T-Shirt to commemorate history being made there...

Great day. If it weren't for the killer allergies I had in Dixon today, I'd be back for both weekend days, no doubt...
    Glad to be breathing through my nostrils once again in SF. =)
    -mof

#568 9 years ago
    Quoted from genex:

AJP, were you able to get multiball started? I played three different machines and had never played Spirit before but damn it's pretty fun! Didn't get more than two balls locked though :-/

I never got all three balls captured for 3 ball multiball. But, I did get quite a few locks inder the center ramp to start two ball multiball. In fact on ball I got multiball 3 times. I believe you light lock for that by dropping the three drop targets with the small flipper and hitting that tight loop in the middle. I could be totally mistaken though. Really fun and elaborate ball flow design. Makes since from who designed it though.

#569 9 years ago

Had a great first day today once again at PAGG, Met some great pinsiders that I had not met in person and of course Hung out with the regular Ones Fattrain, Pdxmonkey etc. I will have my Acejedi shirt on tomorrow and of course my Badge, If ya see me come over and say hi, see everyone tomorrow.

Joe(acejedi)

#570 9 years ago

Had a great time today!!! Looking forward to do it again tomorrow!!! Here is a link to the pics my GF took

http://s264.photobucket.com/user/ttaki/library/PAGG%202014?sort=9&page=1

[attachment=1657891,]
    #571 9 years ago

there is a bucket by the front door for bulbs.
    thanks

#572 9 years ago

Anybody get a count of the number of pins up and playing at the show so far,
    and final game list.
    keep us posted on the flea market, (photos)
    hope somebody gets some good deals.

cheers

#573 9 years ago

20140516_pagg_1.jpg20140516_pagg_1.jpg

#574 9 years ago

With Spirit I find that there are many rewarding/challenging shots. 1. Right main flipper to the top left corner lock. 2. Left main flipper to the top right upper playfield ramp to hit the double targets on the top right corner (could it be done with a back hand right?)

#575 9 years ago

Adam I noticed the GI out in W?D that was about all I saw. When we were loading in some games on the side door I noticed a 7 year old boy playing sexy girl. I should have got a picture it was to damn funny. The birds n bees talk via pinball

#576 9 years ago

Tons of awesome vendors too. Twisted pins, baa, niftyled, CPR, and a good stash of ramps from pinball inc!

#577 9 years ago

I saw a couple of familiar faces yesterday, and was introduced briefly to one pinsider. I will be the big guy wearing a Superman T-shirt today. Well, based on yesterday, I may be one of the big guys wearing a Superman t-shirt. lol I may take another trip to Sac today to play Metallica at a bar. If anyone wants to tag along, let me know.

#578 9 years ago
    Quoted from Nexyss:

I saw a couple of familiar faces yesterday, and was introduced briefly to one pinsider. I will be the big guy wearing a Superman T-shirt today. Well, based on yesterday, I may be one of the big guys wearing a Superman t-shirt. lol I may take another trip to Sac today to play Metallica at a bar. If anyone wants to tag along, let me know.

what bar has metallica?

#579 9 years ago
    Quoted from mrgone:

what bar has Metallica?

Fanny Ann's Saloon. It is a Pro with 1.51 firmware.

#580 9 years ago
    Quoted from Nexyss:

Fanny Ann's Saloon. It is a Pro with 1.51 firmware.

Wonder if they ditched the hrc or the cftbl to put it in?

#581 9 years ago

I think the only pins they have are Met and Southpark.

#582 9 years ago
    Quoted from dsuperbee:

Wonder if they ditched the hrc or the cftbl to put it in?

Ya maybe he will respond to your calls finally

#583 9 years ago
    Quoted from Xscrapiron:

Adam I noticed the GI out in W?D that was about all I saw. When we were loading in some games on the side door I noticed a 7 year old boy playing sexy girl. I should have got a picture it was to damn funny. The birds n bees talk via pinball

GI is back up on who dunnit along with the backglass GI that wasnt up the whole show. I had a pretty hacked up board in the game and didnt think that having the game played all day was going to overheat the traces enough to kill the lighting. It got taken to the hospital and fixed up late last night. Even got the nasty hacks taken off the boards.

#584 9 years ago

Damn, I'm out. Well how late does the show go tonight? Maybe I can drive over after 8pm tonight.

If a sac guy sees a high speed for sale shoot ne a pm on here.

#585 9 years ago
    Quoted from Xscrapiron:

Ya maybe he will respond to your calls finally

Doubt it. Did you get my text about the thumb locks?

#586 9 years ago

View from the Nifty Booth

image.jpgimage.jpg

image-798.jpgimage-798.jpg image-919.jpgimage-919.jpg image-427.jpgimage-427.jpg
    #587 9 years ago

Had one of my dogs have a freak accident this week and it ended up killing my shot at going to PAGG. Don't even care much about missing playing pinball just lame I don't get to hang with pinsiders. Next year I guess, fave fun everyone.

#588 9 years ago

Can someone take a pic of the high speed pagg-card in the smaller hall?
    I want to contact the owner and let him know how much I appreciate him setting up such a great example of HS.
    thanks!
    -mof

#589 9 years ago

I have a nice original white water for sale 4500
    Main building pm me

#590 9 years ago

Don't forget, 3 pm group pic at sparkys BBQ. In the tv parking area. See you there.

#591 9 years ago
    Quoted from mof:

Can someone take a pic of the High Speed pagg-card in the smaller hall?
    I want to contact the owner and let him know how much I appreciate him setting up such a great example of HS.
    thanks!
    -mof

I'm on it. I will have it for you shortly.

#592 9 years ago

Dang! I didn't get a name tag. If you see me say hello.
    The "7th" Spirit is mine, thanks for all the kind words. I love that thing and was nervous as hell about bringing it. I'm glad I did! Steve blownfuse has been a great Spirit guide . It was his Spirit I played at a show years ago that started me on the hunt for my own.

Oooh Steve pinsane I love that pic!

#593 9 years ago

Saturday arrival image-484.jpgimage-484.jpg

#594 9 years ago
    Quoted from mrgone:

I'm on it. I will have it for you shortly.

Thanks
    Mof
    I wonder who GC is on there today?
    20140516_150122.jpg20140516_150122.jpg

#595 9 years ago
    Quoted from Xscrapiron:

I saw that too. And within seconds I saw one of the PAGG guys pull him off and out an "18 and over" sign on the game.

#596 9 years ago

Another great day at PINAGOGO!!!!! YEAH

I HAVE A BLACK KNIGHT 2000 for sale in the main building right near Pin Willie's White water that is also for sale.I am open to offers and trades at the show. I already have one and would not mind taking home something different. Current asking price is 2100.00 It is working all the way and looks nice. The cabinet is not drilled.

Rob 805 223-5518 text or call if intersted

#597 9 years ago

Think we'll be heading up tonight. Stuff still going on?

#598 9 years ago
    Quoted from benheck:

Think we'll be heading up tonight. Stuff still going on?

goes til midnight and people are doing some impromptu Brackelope tourneys if anyone else is up for it - just find me but most likely will be in the back room (may be doing them all night)... $5 buying and cash goes to winners

#599 9 years ago

image.jpgimage.jpg

#600 9 years ago

Couldn't make it the Pinside BBQ, but I was able to see Steve Ritchie and get his autograph. Met a few pinsiders including Pin Willie and PraticalSteve. BTW, will PDX Monkey be there tomorrow, I might get his Airborne.

There are 758 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 16.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-unofficial-2014-pagg-pin-a-go-go-thread/page/12 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.