Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 758 posts
  • 94 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by kwiKimart
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pinball2014_1131f.jpg
    $_57.JPG
    IMG_1915.JPG
    IMG_00000346.jpg
    IMG_00000339.jpg
    IMG_00000343.jpg
    IMG_00000319.jpg
    IMG_00000336.jpg
    IMG_00000317.jpg
    IMG_00000316.jpg
    2014-05-18 21.22.29.jpg
    sleic.jpg
    _MG_1758.jpg
    IMG_1903.JPG
    WP_20140519_20_26_13_Pro.jpg
    image-106.jpg
    There are 758 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 16.
    #451 9 years ago

Dang it, I'm out. Had it planned to come for over a year but family stuff has priority. Would have liked to meet more Pinsiders face-to-face. Have fun everyone.

#452 9 years ago
    Quoted from MrArt2u:

Hey Rob, A lot of set up happens Friday morning. If you get there early Friday you should be fine. I'll be helping with setup on Thursday night, PM me if you want to know how space is looking. Your games may not all end up together but, hopefully, there'll be room for you.
    See ya in Dixon!
    Art.

Ok this sounds good. I will be there for sure Friday AM early with three games to set up. I do not care if they are together I just want them inside. They will be stuffed into a White Honda Odyssey so if a couple of guys could help me unload them that would be great.

See all of you in Dixon!

Rob

#453 9 years ago
    Quoted from practicalsteve:

Do 50 ID badges sound like enough? I have more printed but not laminated. I can try and get a few more done by Thursday but I am slammed at work.

50 is probably cool.

On mine I'd like it embossed, and bejeweled if possible. Gilded is also nice.

#454 9 years ago
    Quoted from gaspumprob:

Ok this sounds good. I will be there for sure Friday AM early with three games to set up. I do not care if they are together I just want them inside. They will be stuffed into a White Honda Odyssey so if a couple of guys could help me unload them that would be great.
    See all of you in Dixon!
    Rob

There's always tons of people who will jump in and help and there will be lots of pin dollies. Just ask at the front desk. They'll hook you up.

#455 9 years ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

Thanks for doing this, Steve... I'll take an LE badge, please.

Quoted from jonnyo:

50 is probably cool.

Looking for my wifes bedazzler and glue gun as I type this.

#456 9 years ago

I'm down for one, bedazzled of course! I'll be there Saturday with you all, can't wait!

#457 9 years ago

hahaha My cup overfloweth. Will just be great to see you at the show man!

#458 9 years ago
    Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

NorCal... I'm looking forward to tipping back a few brews with you and the boys.
    Yeah... they could have it delivered to my home "sometime" on Friday at $800. Or to a business address for a $350 less. And I wanted to be at PAGG all day Friday helping set up, so it made sense to have it delivered there.
    I can't believe it's only 3 days away!

Great! Bringing a case of Shock Top and more. Red meat too. I sent an invite to Cliffy. Hopefully he can make it to PAGG this year. Poor guy is always so swamped with parts orders.

#459 9 years ago
    Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Great! Bringing a case of Shock Top and more. Red meat too. I sent an invite to Cliffy. Hopefully he can make it to PAGG this year. Poor guy is always so swamped with parts orders.

I spoke to Mr.SanRamon... he gave his ST translight to be signed by Steve Ritchie to Cliffy. So, I'm assuming he'll be there.

#460 9 years ago

I was on the phone with Cliffy when he dropped off the translight. He instructed Cliffy to ask Steve to sign it. I heard him. I was surprised by this, so .... I guess I will sign it with my fattest marker, just for him.

Steve

Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

I spoke to Mr.SanRamon... he gave his ST translight to be signed by Steve Ritchie to Cliffy. So, I'm assuming he'll be there.

#461 9 years ago

Hopefully you guys are bringing games to get your LE PAGG lanyard...

Hope to see everyone there. Stop by the booth, say hi and take a look at our show specials

pagg_lanyard.JPGpagg_lanyard.JPG
    #462 9 years ago

Most of you reading this thread probably read the "Bringing to PAGG" thread, as well, so I don't want to double-post, but I'm bringing some TZ and TSPP Video TVs. Details in this thread:

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pagg-2014-for-sale-thread/page/5#post-1651256

#463 9 years ago
    Quoted from jonnyo:

hahaha My cup overfloweth. Will just be great to see you at the show man!

It has been too long! Looking forward to it.

#464 9 years ago
    Quoted from ThatGuy:

Dang it, I'm out. Had it planned to come for over a year but family stuff has priority. Would have liked to meet more Pinsiders face-to-face. Have fun everyone.

Aww, Paul! Dangit! I was looking forward to driving three hours just to meet someone who lives a few minutes away.

Seriously, though, we do need to get together sometime, us Central Valley types.

#465 9 years ago

Anyone here have a friend coming from portland.
    Need some pinball transportation.

#466 9 years ago

Looking forward to meeting you up there again this weekend! I'll be making the trek up there midnight Thursday, so I'll be there to set up Friday morning. Last year's PAGG was great and I'm hoping this year's will be even better!!!!

I'll be bringing with me a JM and WPT. JM sold and I'm just bringing it up there for another pinsider, but we both agreed to leave it at PAGG all weekend to let you play! And hopefully i will find a good trade for my WPT.

Looking forward to seeing you all there!!!

#467 9 years ago

drink lots of water tomorrow load in crew its going to be warm

#468 9 years ago

Tron got a quick wax and an audit snapshot taken

0514141751.jpg0514141751.jpg
    #469 9 years ago

One down! One or possibly two more to go depending on if i can Tetris another one in the truck. I doubt it though

20140514_182442.jpg20140514_182442.jpg
    #471 9 years ago

we are t minus 42 hours! come on Friday.

#473 9 years ago

Pismo is so excited he is speechless.

#474 9 years ago

Not happy with the gaping hole in my gameroom. I'll see them at pagg
    WP_20140514_19_25_38_Pro.jpgWP_20140514_19_25_38_Pro.jpg

#475 9 years ago

PIN A GO GO PUMP HAULER IS NOW LOADED!!!!!!!

I was not sure if this would work but with today's gas prices and a 7 hr drive I thought it would be worth a try. I borrowed my wife's 2000 Honda Odyssey, removed all the seats except the Driver's of course. I added a external trans cooler and I now have a three pinball economical hauler! See you at PAGG! The rear hatch does close all the way. Was open for the pictures Rob
    IMG_4304.JPGIMG_4304.JPGIMG_4303.JPGIMG_4303.JPGIMG_4301.JPGIMG_4301.JPGIMG_4302.JPGIMG_4302.JPG

#476 9 years ago

PismoArcade said:

Thanks for doing this, Steve... I'll take an LE badge, please.

jonnyo said:

50 is probably cool.

I'd like extra bejazzling and Centerflank's autograph. This has destiny written all over it.

#477 9 years ago

2/2. Gonna load them in the truck tomorrow!

20140514_213414.jpg20140514_213414.jpg
    #478 9 years ago

Flying up tomorrow. Can't wait!!!!

#479 9 years ago
    Quoted from PattyJ:

I'd like extra bejazzling and Centerflank's autograph. This has destiny written all over it.

If PattyJ enters the tournament no one else stands a chance, she trained with the best!

Quoted from kwiKimart:

Flying up tomorrow. Can't wait!!!!

The Pinside legend in person, hope to meet you.

#480 9 years ago

The Pinside legend in person, hope to meet you.

Can't wait to meet a LOT of Pinsiders as well!! Might wear a Chargers hat to PAGG so people may recognize me.

#481 9 years ago
    Quoted from kwiKimart:

Can't wait to meet a LOT of Pinsiders as well!! Might wear a Chargers hat to PAGG so people may recognize me.

I always pictured you looking like your avatar
    look forward to meeting you Mr. Mart

#482 9 years ago
    Quoted from pinwillie:

I always pictured you looking like your Avatar
    look forward to meeting you Mr. Mart

I was kinda disappointed when I met Norcalrealtor that he did not look like Andre the Giant. Pinwillie on the other hand looks EXACTLY like his avatar!

Today is going to be the longest day of my life! Work is slated to be a nightmare, it will be like 95 degrees plus in the warehouse, hurry up tomorrow!

#483 9 years ago

I was kinda disappointed when I met Norcalrealtor that he did not look like Andre the Giant. Pinwillie on the other hand looks EXACTLY like his Avatar!
    Today is going to be the longest day of my life! Work is slated to be a nightmare, it will be like 95 degrees plus in the warehouse, hurry up tomorrow!

Keep an eye out for a Mousin' Around for me today Steve - There's a Gladiators translite in it for you as a finders fee!

#484 9 years ago

A huge thanks to those that are volunteering today and to everyone bringing pins to the show. Without you, there wouldn't be a PAGG.

See you tomorrow,

Steve (in Escalon)

#485 9 years ago

Hi all, Someone I met awhile ago mentioned there was a flippin' event in May and I thought PAGG was another week or two away. I am new to this forum but an old pinhead at heart. My main hangouts were at Harrah's arcade in Tahoe, Van's billiards in SF and Sega Center which I believe was at Tanforan in San Bruno. A cherished pet lost her battle with cancer around this time last year at the UC Davis vet hospital so this is an area I need to create some positive memories. I've decided to attend, volunteer to do some good and meet up with some fellow pinheads. I am enjoying this feeling of adrenaline rush and btw - I don't resemble my avatar either. :p

#486 9 years ago
    Quoted from Steve_in_Escalon:

A huge thanks to those that are volunteering today and to everyone bringing pins to the show. Without you, there wouldn't be a PAGG.
    See you tomorrow,
    Steve (in Escalon)

Helping to load a few games up soon, then off for unload duties!

#487 9 years ago

So jealous you guys are already there! Hurry up tomorrow!

#488 9 years ago

I start the Central Valley pickup run in an hour. Stops in Stockton, Lodi, Woodbridge, Folsom, Rocklin, Antelope, and finally Dixon.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

#489 9 years ago

Loaded on about to hit the road!

image-607.jpgimage-607.jpg
    #490 9 years ago

image-943.jpgimage-943.jpg

#491 9 years ago

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone there! Will probably load in around 10/10:30. Future Spa and Star Wars Trilogy. I'll have my harbor freight dolly and happy to help anyone out!

~Glenn

#492 9 years ago

I am so pumped for PAGG. Thanks to everyone who is bringing a game!

#493 9 years ago

I now see 5 early SS games I am very excited to play...

Blackout
    Defender
    Future Spa
    Medusa
    Meteor

STOKED!
    -mof

#494 9 years ago
    Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Loaded on about to hit the road!

Oh yah.......See you soon!

// Error: Image 233657 not found //
    #495 9 years ago

More updates / photos for us poor saps at work!

#496 9 years ago

To do list before PAGG:
    45 minutes left at work
    Sushi
    Drive for 2 hours tomorrow morning

#497 9 years ago

I'm leaving Los Angeles around 6:30am tomorrow, looking forward to it

#498 9 years ago

Guys, i thought i saw somewhere that playfield glass would be for sale at PAGG for like 50 a sheet? Is this true?

#499 9 years ago

No, Bay Area amusements is selling playfield glass for 25$. Order online and choose "deliver to PAGG" at checkout, but you should hurry as the shows tomorrow! They may have extras there but best to order ahead if time.

There are 758 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 16.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-unofficial-2014-pagg-pin-a-go-go-thread/page/10 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.