Topic Stats

• 196 posts
  • 62 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by papazit1963
  • Topic is favorited by 16 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 39 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_2809_(resized).jpeg
The_Jerk_(resized).png
GBCL_(resized).jpg
20160510_192502_(resized).jpg
402472_(resized).jpg
743182d8b88c24af9d468bacf4a8cdf0890b3820_(resized).jpg
DSC_0366_(resized).JPG
DSC_0363_(resized).JPG
DSC_0361_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1179_(resized).jpg
IMG_1180_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1146_(resized).jpg

There are 196 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
#1 3 years ago

I thought I'd get this topic going. I'm always looking forward to what will be available at this years PAGG.

I have a rare 1960 Bally Beach Queens with a cool Hawaiian theme. For sale either at the show or now. $450.

It's a flipperless one ball bingo hybrid. The object is to light all eleven girls on the backglass for replays. Hitting a numbered bumper 1 through 9 lights the corresponding numbered girl on the backglass. The kick-out hole value rotates from 1 through 11. Falling into kick-out hole will lite its current value onto the backglass, and scoring either #10 or #11 in this way will lite both numbers on the backglass. The kick-out hole propels ball towards the outhole.

The Good:
Completely shopped, nice backglass and playfield. Manual and schematic. It comes with red legs the correct length, not the one in the photos. I was going to repaint the cabinet, but I have other projects i need to get to. I have photos of the artwork on a nice looking game.

The Bad:
Someone did a weird paint job to it.

The Ugly:
Someone tried to take that paint off.

rt_(resized).jpg
PF_(resized).jpg
bg_(resized).jpg

#2 3 years ago

left_(resized).jpg

#3 3 years ago

#4 3 years ago

I'll commit to this thread once it gets closer haha.

#5 3 years ago

Looking for a nice Jokerz, SoF, Grand Lizard, Party Zone, FL or BadCats.

#6 3 years ago

I am in the market for a Fish Tales, The Getaway, or World Cup Soccer '94.
(Edit: I ended up with a nice TSPP, so I'm no longer in the market )

I also may be in the market for a Williams system 3 to 11 machine for a Proc project. I'm not concerned about the condition of the playfield, or the CPU boards, but it must have a power supply, and fairly complete playfield machinery.

#7 3 years ago

remember, please try and keep the game there all weekend when you buy or sell. Give everyone a chance to enjoy it before you take it home.

#8 3 years ago

I'm still bummed I did not pull the trigger on that Radical that was for sale last year-

#9 3 years ago
Quoted from johnnyutah:

I'm still bummed I did not pull the trigger on that Radical that was for sale last year-

I too wouldn't mind to see a couple more radicals that looked like that and in that price range, so we all don't have to fight over them.

#10 3 years ago
Quoted from johnnyutah:

I had planned to bring it back to the show this year but can't make it now due to a friend turning 40 in Vegas that weekend. Grrrrrrr!

#11 3 years ago

So far im almost positive that I will be bringing my stern split second and she is going to be up for sale. I haven't finalized any details on it though.

Would rather trade toward other early sterns, Gottlieb sys80s, or early bally.

#12 3 years ago

Still not 100% positive (I will know when it gets closer to show time) but might be selling my DP Whirlwind.

Hoping to find a Tommy there.

#13 3 years ago
Quoted from TG:

I had planned to bring it back to the show this year but can't make it now due to a friend turning 40 in Vegas that weekend. Grrrrrrr!

I was too busy checking everything out to "make sure" I saw all for sale before attempting to buy. I was drooling over the Radical and the super nice Centaur near it. Missed out on both! Snooze you lose!

#14 3 years ago

Anybody interested in Waterworld PF? Usual wear spots, mylar on some of it. $50. Photos available

#15 3 years ago

I will have the following available, if not sold first.

Data East MNF (beautiful game, looks HUO) - $1700

Allied Leisure 1976 Boogie (2 broken scoring units, 2 working. Comes with extra playfield full of rare parts) - $500 (see market)

Collector quality BSD. No fade, no wear, LED tastefully, upgraded sound, painted plastics (done WELL). Best BSD you will see - $3900

Gottlieb Alien Star. BG 9, Playfield 8 (some wear on top near STAR targets), Cabinet 8 (comes with new set of plastics, and many NOS parts) - 1250 (see market)

#16 3 years ago

Wtb
Time Fantasy
Or
Quicksilver

#17 3 years ago

I do have a back glass from a space invaders I would be willing to sell. It's just the rear piece with the graphics.

#18 3 years ago

BSD is gone!

Alien Star is spoken for, but not technically sold yet.

#19 3 years ago

My Black Rose will be there for sale. In nice shape. PF protector, LEDs, MDM from Sparky, signed by John Trudeau last year. Plays great. Need room.
Also: Freshly painted and fast playing Comet. Normal wear on PF, Sys 9 boards extremely clean, recently shopped, damn nice back glass, LEDs.

image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

#21 3 years ago

Some folks had asked for pictures of the Space Invaders backglass I am selling at PAGG. Here they are....IMG_3854_(resized).jpgIMG_3855_(resized).jpgIMG_3853_(resized).jpg

There are a few light scratches on the back side, and one of the player score windows does have some of the back removed from it.

#22 3 years ago

Sale fell through. Out of town buyer couldn't commit. Now available.

Sale Pending
I thought I'd get this topic going. I'm always looking forward to what will be available at this years PAGG.
I have a rare 1960 Bally Beach Queens with a cool Hawaiian theme. For sale either at the show or now. $450.
It's a flipperless one ball bingo hybrid. The object is to light all eleven girls on the backglass for replays. Hitting a numbered bumper 1 through 9 lights the corresponding numbered girl on the backglass. The kick-out hole value rotates from 1 through 11. Falling into kick-out hole will lite its current value onto the backglass, and scoring either #10 or #11 in this way will lite both numbers on the backglass. The kick-out hole propels ball towards the outhole.
The Good:
Completely shopped, nice backglass and playfield. Manual and schematic. It comes with red legs the correct length, not the one in the photos. I was going to repaint the cabinet, but I have other projects i need to get to. I have photos of the artwork on a nice looking game.
The Bad:
Someone did a weird paint job to it.
The Ugly:
Someone tried to take that paint off.
rt_(resized).jpg
PF_(resized).jpg
bg_(resized).jpg

#23 3 years ago

What's for sale, bump

1 week later
#24 3 years ago

I may be looking for a Pinbot transite if anyone has one.

#25 3 years ago

Piggy backing on that, I could use a new Rollergames translite.

4 weeks later
#26 3 years ago

Looking to sell and Popeye and JD now or at PAGG.

#27 3 years ago

nor cal bump.

#28 3 years ago
Quoted from rdbronko73:

Looking to sell and Popeye and JD now or at PAGG.

Would be awesome if you could hold out and bring them to the show to share with everyone! Lot easier to sell pins at the show as well.

#30 3 years ago

I will be selling my Stargate and my Bow and Arrow at the show as well.

#31 3 years ago

I never post what I am bringing to the show to sell because I would rather give people a chance to see it in person and be able to share the games for the show. If I post here for sale and someone wants it they might convince me to let it go now. I have brought three games to PAGG the last three years and have sold them all. Thankfully all the buyers except one were understanding and agreed with leaving them in the show till the end. Anyway I will bring three more this year.

See all of you soon,
Rob

#32 3 years ago
Quoted from gaspumprob:

I never post what I am bringing to the show to sell because I would rather give people a chance to see it in person and be able to share the games for the show. If I post here for sale and someone wants it they might convince me to let it go now. I have brought three games to PAGG the last three years and have sold them all. Thankfully all the buyers except one were understanding and agreed with leaving them in the show till the end. Anyway I will bring three more this year.
See all of you soon,
Rob

This guy knows what's up! Looking forward to seeing you again.

#34 3 years ago

That's a great point Rob, I should have clarified my games are not for sale prior to the show.

#35 3 years ago

I will be selling a LW3 and Lost in Space at PAGG.

#36 3 years ago

I have a WWE LE that I could deliver to PAGG.

#37 3 years ago

Remember, delivering a game to Pin a Go Go is a good excuse to go to Pin a Go Go.

"i have to go and deliver a machine"

"what? Of course it will take all weekend"

#38 3 years ago
Quoted from practicalsteve:

This guy knows what's up! Looking forward to seeing you again.

Thanks Steve,

Looking forward to chating with you again this year.

Rob

#39 3 years ago

if it says pin a go go, it stays on page one bump.

#40 3 years ago

Wanted: Sopranos

Wanted: Stern Grand Prix

Could work T3 or WCS in on trades.

#41 3 years ago

OK Harlem Globetrotters on Tour is ready to go for sale at PaGG. Playfield has a little wear but mostly just a lot of nasty ball swirl. Cab is decent and backglass is excellent. Yours at the show for $800

Next up is Alien Poker with a trashed and touched up playfield. I've got it running but it still needs some help. If I get 100% it will be at the show for $600.

Then I get Blackout working and if so it will be at PaGG for $700-800, Otherwise it will be there in all it's project glory at the swap meet

#42 3 years ago

Semi-actively looking for a FH. Needs to be one that needs somewhere between some and a lot of work. Not so much because I want to save money, but because fully working pins are boring.

Some of the most enjoyment I got from my TZ was fixing all the stuff that was wrong with it over a number of months. Each one was fun to figure out, fix, and finally see done, but when they were all done….man, that was a killer feeling!

FH will join the stable at some point, just waiting for the right one.

#44 3 years ago
Quoted from Cheddar:

Remember, delivering a game to Pin a Go Go is a good excuse to go to Pin a Go Go.
"i have to go and deliver a machine"
"what? Of course it will take all weekend"

This made me laugh! See all of you there!

Rob

#45 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballholder:

Would be awesome if you could hold out and bring them to the show to share with everyone! Lot easier to sell pins at the show as well.

This is so true. You bring the game share it and then the potential buyer can see it in person and try it out before committing. Also you don't waist time with trying to get good pictures sent out. It helps the hobby to share the game with others before you say goodbye to it.

Rob

#46 3 years ago

I'll have my money ready and be looking for the minivan with no front seats

Quoted from gaspumprob:

See all of you soon,
Rob

#47 3 years ago

28 day bump. its getting close!

#48 3 years ago
Quoted from pinwillie:

I'll have my money ready and be looking for the minivan with no front seats

Hey Willie, I am glad you are going again! Might bring a truck and trailer this year depending on whether or not I score a gas pump deal and pick them up from the same area. Anyway looking forward to seeing you.

Rob

#49 3 years ago

I know this is a thread for selling games at the show but it did not say only pinballs so here it goes. I bought two video games a while back from a operator and I am thinking of bringing them up for the swap meet part if I can pre-sell them. I do not really want to haul them all the way there from southern Ca. if no one is interested. I have a Tron and a Popeye. Both of them were routed games so that show typical wear and both will need monitor rebuilding . I am selling them for $400.00 each as is.

Feel free to send me a message if interested.

Rob

#50 3 years ago

I still have a Wayne 615 for trade for Pinball
Look forward to seeing you too

Quoted from gaspumprob:

Hey Willie, I am glad you are going again! Might bring a truck and trailer this year depending on whether or not I score a gas pump deal and pick them up from the same area. Anyway looking forward to seeing you.
Rob

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
€ 8.40
$ 289.00
$ 69.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
COINTAKER.COM
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Arcade Arts
$ 1,200.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 5.00
Boards
Allteksystems
$ 154.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 22.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 26.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
$ 229.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper
$ 22.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 25.00
Apparel - Unisex
The Flipper Room
$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
There are 196 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside