Topic Stats

• 440 posts
  • 146 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 months ago by DennisK
  • Topic is favorited by 15 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 34 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

241 (resized).jpg
20181028_143154 (resized).jpg
DSC06278 (resized).JPG
DSC06280 (resized).JPG
DSC06282 (resized).JPG
DSC06283 (resized).JPG
DSC06281 (resized).JPG
boourns.gif
DSC06305 (resized).JPG
DSC06298 (resized).JPG
DSC06287 (resized).JPG
DSC06309 (resized).JPG
DSC06292 (resized).JPG
DSC06289 (resized).JPG
pp000084 (resized).jpg
D1BE190D-58CA-4098-A23B-04DC22231E62.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider aukraut.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#339 7 months ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Could have gone over a lot better if you two let everyone in on the joke or played it off better. Your reaction was a mixture of shock and appal which made the show seem derailed. Otherwise, excellent job. The Kaneda thing wasn't that big a deal on the stream because the boos were pretty quiet and it was awesome seeing Kaneda squirm.

Quoted from Hollywoodbone:

Ha ha wellllll we wanted to keep it a secret and we wanted to play it off as well after it happened! We just completely underestimated how serious people took it and with Chris yelling I hate you in such a goofy manner I thought it lightened it and people would understand! It was t till after the show we found out just how many people thought it was legit and not that funny! We do apologize for that! But hopefully looking back most can find the humor in it!

The thing that made me think for a second or two it was not staged was Mike Vinikour's reaction. Of course we know now he wasn't in on the joke, but it definitely added to it!!

#366 6 months ago
Quoted from zaphX:

I think you’re underestimating how deeply people who make things care how people receive them.
Everyone wants to be appreciated for the things they do.
I sat by some of the Stern winners and I can tell you they were happy and proud by their wins, as they should be!
It was exciting to me to see them take pride in recognition for their hard work.
I think Greg and Zach have done the pinball world a huge service by creating these awards and treating them with respect.
In my view they’ve taken a “podcast award show” and made a real industry benchmark out of it.

As much as a Greg and Zach do for pinball and using YouTube and Twitch to make things happen, and being big fans of theirs, the credit for coming up with these awards goes to Jeff Patterson.....the awards are named after This Week in Pinball after all!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 20.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider aukraut.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside