DSC06305 (resized).JPG
DSC06298 (resized).JPG
DSC06287 (resized).JPG
DSC06309 (resized).JPG
DSC06292 (resized).JPG
DSC06289 (resized).JPG
pp000084 (resized).jpg
D1BE190D-58CA-4098-A23B-04DC22231E62.gif

There are 440 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 9.
#1 5 years ago

The TWIPYs are BACK! Spread the word!!

VOTE now for your pinball favorites from 2018!

https://www.thisweekinpinball.com/the-twipys-vote-now/

-----------------------

INITIAL POST:

Hi all, we're making some improvements to the TWIPY Pinball Awards this year!!

- LIVE Awards show at the Texas Pinball Festival
- Hosted by Zach and Greg from Straight Down the Middle
- Guest Presenters
- Acceptance Speeches
- Cash bar
- Live on Twitch

Voting will open 1.1.19

Most importantly, we formed a TWIPY Committee this year. The TWIPY Committee for this year includes Lloyd Olsen, Steve Bowden, Colin MacAlpine, William Oetting, Zach Meny, Greg Bone, and Jeff Patterson (me). The Committee will be responsible for determining game eligibility and categories, show and schedule coordination, and most importantly, maintaining the integrity of the voting process through a new online secure voting process, and helping review and validate results. We'll have more details on the online voting process when voting opens.

Check out the games and categories here: https://thisweekinpinball.com/coming-soon-the-twipy-pinball-awards-a-celebration-of-the-hobby/

And check out a video promo here:

#2 5 years ago

Where l’s the groundbreaking pinball news that was coming today?

#3 5 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Where l’s the groundbreaking pinball news that was coming today?

Not news-worthy?

#4 5 years ago

Yeah my bad the announcement was the awards

3 weeks later
#5 5 years ago

To help people with the Pinside threaded Custom Builds check out the below selection for your voting assistance.

The now 5 history of pinside thread custom builds thread can be found here.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/homebrew-pinball-games-released-2016-to-current

2018 pin headings (resized).png2018 pin headings (resized).png

( 6 Games )

1. Airplane!
Boardset - custom
Original Theme
kaboom , Australia
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/flying-high-airplane

2. Ash vs Evil Dead
Boardset -
Retheme - Diner
docquest , USA
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ash-vs-evil-dead-retheme-project-from-diners-to-deadites

3. Good vs Evil
Boardset - FAST
Original Theme - Head 2 Head
jabdoa , Europe
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/head2head-custom-pinball-machine-good-vs-evil#post-4681289

4. Hot Rod
Boardset - OPP (open pinball project) boards.
Retheme - Mustang
jwilson , Canada
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-hot-rod-a-tribute-to-classic-em-pinball

5. Kill Bill
Boardset - ?
Retheme - World Cup Soccer (with some changes)
team of 4 guys, 4 x Kill Bills made and art by steigerpijp , The Netherlands
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kill-bill

6. Polynesia
EM System
Retheme - Student Prince
hardsuit , USA
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-tiki-themed-wooden-pop-bumper-caps/page/3#post-4274100

#6 5 years ago

How come you can only vote for MBr in a couple of the categories.

#7 5 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

How come you can only vote for MBr in a couple of the categories.

Good question. The TWIPY Committee discussed and looked at which categories MBr should be eligible, based on which categories it differed enough from the original. For example, the Light Show and Display/Animations are significantly different from the original MB, but the Rules/Artwork/Layout etc are not much different. The Committee then held a vote to decide which categories it would be eligible for.

#8 5 years ago

Why this no work?!

above (resized).jpgabove (resized).jpg

This is rigged!!!

Edit: Joking of course.

I appreciate that you're not forced to vote in every category.

#9 5 years ago

Primus is up for best animations & display. Great protest vote for EM & early SS purists.

#10 5 years ago

I voted for jack danger for the rookie of the year. He's building, designing, coding, his own game. which I think is cool to watch on his twitch channel. excited to see it come together.

#11 5 years ago
Quoted from pin2d:

Good question. The TWIPY Committee discussed and looked at which categories MBr should be eligible, based on which categories it differed enough from the original. For example, the Light Show and Display/Animations are significantly different from the original MB, but the Rules/Artwork/Layout etc are not much different. The Committee then held a vote to decide which categories it would be eligible for.

I think MBr should be handled as a full game.

Just because IF MBr would win the "best toys" 2018 category that would be a big statement.

#12 5 years ago

The winners being announced at TPF is actually a pretty good idea.

The Oscars used to be in March for most years, with movies being eligible up to Dec 30, so this works out similarly. Oscars are bumped a little bit ahead now, but that has to do more with award season fatigue which is something they have to deal with.

#13 5 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

I appreciate that you're not forced to vote in every category.

I agree, it's good to not vote if you don't feel qualified to.

Won't stop some people voting for things they have no business voting for, but at least there's an option for conscientious people.

#14 5 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

I think MBr should be handled as a full game.
Just because IF MBr would win the "best toys" 2018 category that would be a big statement.

Love the game but curious by this? CGC Techically didn't create/design/code this game engineers 20 years ago did. I Do applaud the awesome work CGC did but hard to say they created a new game. As for best toys, the made a topper and used an available lightning disk. Again, not sure that would be a best toys innovation though it could fit in the best Mod category in my opinion. Please, no hate this is an Awesome game just hard to judge a facsimile to some of the very creative new work the talent of today have created.

#15 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Love the game but curious by this? CGC Techically didn't create/design/code this game engineers 20 years ago did. I Do applaud the awesome work CGC did but hard to say they created a new game. As for best toys, the made a topper and used an available lightning disk. Again, not sure that would be a best toys innovation though it could fit in the best Mod category in my opinion. Please, no hate this is an Awesome game just hard to judge a facsimile to some of the very creative new work the talent of today have created.

It doesn't matter who designed it, it is the "best toy" category.

And MB, a 20 year old game, has way more toys then any Stern and a vote would show the appreciation for that.

(On a side note it being disqualified makes JJPs Pirates the only real contender in my opinion.
Alice Cooper seems great also but we haven't seen so little yet I don't know it will Show up anywhere.
And when code is propably there next year and people know the game it can't compete again. )

#16 5 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

And MB, a 20 year old game, has way more toys then any Stern and a vote would show the appreciation for that.

What toys does MB have? I see two bash toys, one moves on a track.

#17 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Depending on your definition, lifting ramp, Phantom Flipper, & "Hologram" I guess.

#18 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Plasma disc LE only, Frankenstein, drac trak, creature figure under pf, the moving head, phantom flip (if you count that), that muscle dude,.mummy/coffin.

Compare that to dp, which has plastic stick figures.

#19 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Ow, come on. - This one at least has a REAL molded Sacopharcus that opens (with a Mummy in it), not like Maiden Premium/ LE and a whole lot of stuff more wich may not affect the gameplay but is satisfying non the less. It has an animated toy reward for nearly every mode.

#20 5 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Plasma disc LE only, Frankenstein, drac trak, creature figure under pf, the moving head, phantom flip (if you count that), that muscle dude,.mummy/coffin.

Wow. If all that counts, stern games are packed too. Haha

#21 5 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Ow, come on. - This one at least has a REAL molded Sacopharcus that opens (with a Mummy in it), not like Maiden Premium/ LE and a whole lot of stuff more wich may not affect the gameplay but is satisfying non the less. It has an animated toy reward for nearly every mode.

So three then? Haha

#22 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Wow. If all that counts, stern games are packed too. Haha

Someone hacked into your account?

I don't remember you trolling so hard.

Don't get me wrong of all the games this year I'd prefer Maiden Pro more then anything.
But it ist just as barebone as it get's toy/ mechwise. It has one target in the back.

An opening Sacopharcus, Standing up Frankenstein and way lot more of stuff may not add anything for you but sure add to athmosphere (and cost).

#23 5 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Someone hacked into your account?
I don't remember you trolling so hard.
Don't get me wrong of all the games this year I'd prefer Maiden Pro more then anything.
But it ist just as barebone as it get's toy/ mechwise. It has one target in the back.
An opening Sacopharcus, Standing up Frankenstein and way lot more of stuff may not add anything for you but sure add to athmosphere (and cost).

Not a troll at all. I don’t consider it a toy if it doesn’t effect gameplay. Hence my vote was P3. The cosmic cart racing mech might be the best mech I’ve ever seen.

#24 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Not a troll at all. I don’t consider it a toy if it doesn’t effect gameplay. Hence my vote was P3. The cosmic cart racing mech might be the best mech I’ve ever seen.

That is fair but look at MM, the 'rumbling' castle mech adds nothing gameplaywise but still lifts the game to a whole different level for the most people.
Additionally a toy doesn't neccesarily have to add anything gameplaywise, because... it's a toy! - It's purpose is to be fun.

Cosmic Cart may be great but most people just never lay hand on it.
Was it ever in europe?

#25 5 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

That is fair but look at MM, the 'rumbling' castle mech adds nothing gameplaywise

The ball goes into the castle and gives the illusion that the castle blew up from the ball. That’s a toy all day.

Those other items I’d put into the theme integration more than anything. Was that a category? I can’t remember.

#26 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

The ball goes into the castle and gives the illusion that the castle blew up from the ball. That’s a toy all day.
Those other items I’d put into the theme integration more than anything. Was that a category? I can’t remember.

You shoot Frankenstein to make it alive and when you make it it it stands up and moves. - So where's the difference to the castle?

#27 5 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

You shoot Frankenstein to make it alive and when you make it it it stands up and moves. - So where's the difference to the castle?

Zero difference. That’s why I consider both a toy. Haha

#28 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Zero difference. That’s why I consider both a toy. Haha

Troll, troll, troll!

I'll let this one slip. Like your Videos.

#29 5 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Troll, troll, troll!
I'll let this one slip. Like your Videos.

I’m going to chalk it up to English not being your native language (assumption). Haha. I think MB has two major toys that affect gameplay (frank and Dracula). My original comment on MB toys spoke to both of these.

And I also feel MM’s castle is a toy.

I hope that makes more sense.

Here’s to an interesting TWIPY’s. My votes were all over the place.

#30 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I’m going to chalk it up to English not being your native language (assumption). Haha. I think MB has two major toys that affect gameplay (frank and Dracula). My original comment on MB toys spoke to both of these.

Yeah just forgot that. But the Sacoparcus opening when you made the shot is not that different, so...
But yeah, it's ok.

Quoted from chuckwurt:

Here’s to an interesting TWIPY’s. My votes were all over the place.

Same here.

I think last years voting was much more predictable then this years.

It's just a Little bit sad there are aso many titles to vote for most of us never had yet chances to lay hand on.
(Looking at Cosmic Cart, ACNC, The Mafia...)

#31 5 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

It's just a Little bit sad there are aso many titles to vote for most of us never had yet chances to lay hand on.
(Looking at Cosmic Cart, ACNC, The Mafia...)

Agreed. But I’ve seen multiple videos on each so I have some sense of them to opine on them. I’ve never played Cosmic, but that mech is amazing in the videos. Nothing comes close to it for me compare to other toys/mechs in 2018.

Mafia didn’t get a single vote from me because nothing stood out to me in the videos I’ve seen as anything being the best of 2018.

Alice Cooper is super cool and I’m one of the lucky ones to have played it and have one relatively close to me to play.

#32 5 years ago

Voted!
Bump

Dont forget to vote for our pinside friends youtube show SDTM!
Best freaking pinball show on the interwebs!!!

#33 5 years ago

How bout adding Tokyo Perfect Drift with links to the home brew list in post 5? Custom boardset and original theme. It’s the most exciting thing to catch me by surprise all year. Whitewood / multiball / software / dots / rules / music & lighting are all still being refined, likely it will be ready Feb 1 imo and then going into production immediately thereafter. Story was covered by Pinball News and it is a $5k pin.

#34 5 years ago

While Thunderbirds was destined to clean up in the TWERPYs, JJPOTC seems like a lock for TWIPPYs Game of the Year. This follows last year’s game of the year winner DI.

#35 5 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

While Thunderbirds was destined to clean up in the TWERPYs, JJPOTC seems like a lock for TWIPPYs Game of the Year. This follows last year’s game of the year winner DI.

It'll be interesting, but my guess is Iron Maiden will win GotY. I think Pirates released too late and not enough people have played the finalized version for it to pull in enough numbers. Whereas Iron Maiden has really gotten out there and a lot of people have talked it up for months.

#36 5 years ago
Quoted from DennisK:

...and not enough people have played the finalized version for it to pull in enough numbers....

I don't think that stops a large chunk of voters sadly.

#37 5 years ago

Is blatant campaign for myself here frowned upon here?

This stuff's all in good fun - I'd like to see JJP take home a pile of TWIPYs again as Pirates is really something special. That said, Zombie Yeti's art is top notch, but the question is which game did he do best?

#38 5 years ago

I would have liked to see an award for build quality.

#39 5 years ago
Quoted from twenty84:

I would have liked to see an award for build quality.

I wonder how many non-owners would know much about the build quality of a game thou? That being said, from what I've seen of games on location it seems like Chicago Gaming & JJP are the two contenders in that category.

#40 5 years ago
Quoted from DennisK:

It'll be interesting, but my guess is Iron Maiden will win GotY. I think Pirates released too late and not enough people have played the finalized version for it to pull in enough numbers. Whereas Iron Maiden has really gotten out there and a lot of people have talked it up for months.

That's definately my vote but please discuss this with ZMeny next time when you're on air. That Hobbit argument was hilarious.

#41 5 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

That's definately my vote but please discuss this with ZMeny next time when you're on air. That Hobbit argument was hilarious.

That was an exhausting segment. I have only played the prototype of Pirates, and until I get time on the finalized version I am too ignorant to really debate gameplay.

#42 5 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

It doesn't matter who designed it, it is the "best toy" category.
(On a side note it being disqualified makes JJPs Pirates the only real contender in my opinion.
Alice Cooper seems great also but we haven't seen so little yet I don't know it will Show up anywhere.
And when code is propably there next year and people know the game it can't compete again. )

So (promise not trolling you lol) Since the Designer of the toys you Love on MB is Actually an employee of Stern should the award go to Stern then? Seems like Lyman had a Bit to do with MB last I checked? Again, thats the only reason I feel the CGC machines are difficult to compare or complete. Just an opinion.

A joke... Technically Great American Pinball remade Twilight Zone this year. Should he be a candidate for best toys also? TZ is Loaded with toys and as it doesn't matter that he engineered or created them should not matter no?

#43 5 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

To help people with the Pinside threaded Custom Builds check out the below selection for your voting assistance.
The now 5 history of pinside thread custom builds thread can be found here.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/homebrew-pinball-games-released-2016-to-current
[quoted image]
( 6 Games )
1. Airplane!
Boardset - custom
Original Theme
kaboom , Australia
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/flying-high-airplane
2. Ash vs Evil Dead
Boardset -
Retheme - Diner
docquest , USA
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ash-vs-evil-dead-retheme-project-from-diners-to-deadites
3. Good vs Evil
Boardset - FAST
Original Theme - Head 2 Head
jabdoa , Europe
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/head2head-custom-pinball-machine-good-vs-evil#post-4681289
4. Hot Rod
Boardset - OPP (open pinball project) boards.
Retheme - Mustang
jwilson , Canada
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-hot-rod-a-tribute-to-classic-em-pinball
5. Kill Bill
Boardset - ?
Retheme - World Cup Soccer (with some changes)
team of 4 guys, 4 x Kill Bills made and art by steigerpijp , The Netherlands
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kill-bill
6. Polynesia
EM System
Retheme - Student Prince
hardsuit , USA
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-tiki-themed-wooden-pop-bumper-caps/page/3#post-4274100

I put down Nightmare Before Christmas, which is an amazing, from scratch homebrew. I figure as long as it's still being worked on it counts for the current year. Kill Bill would probably be second - unrecognizable as a WCS'94.

Which brings up a good point. Homebrew machines should be split into best homebrew (from scratch) machine, and best retheme machine.

#44 5 years ago

Maiden is obviously the game of the year.

It was the only game in recent years that disappointed only the extremely unreasonable.

#45 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I put down Nightmare Before Christmas, which is an amazing, from scratch homebrew. I figure as long as it's still being worked on it counts for the current year. Kill Bill would probably be second - unrecognizable as a WCS'94.
Which brings up a good point. Homebrew machines should be split into best homebrew (from scratch) machine, and best retheme machine.

With the custom list, once the artwork, programming, sounds and dots etc are mainly done I record the build as mostly completed. Nightmare is a super cool pin but I classified it as a 2017 pinball, just like how Batman66 comes out in a particular year but takes 2 years for the coding etc to be fully completed - had to draw the line somewhere....

2017 pin headings (resized).png2017 pin headings (resized).png

( 9 Games )

1. Despicable Me Pinball Madness
Boardset - P-ROC
Original Theme
pinballrockstar / The Pinball Amigos , The Netherlands
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/we-are-building-a-minions-pinball-updates-every-friday/page/84

2. Doom
Boardset - P3-ROC
Original Theme
bonnevil69 , USA
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/doom-custom-pinball-machine/page/7

3. GTA Vice City
Boardset - ?
Retheme - Hollywood Heat
ibarakuro / France
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gta-vice-city-sys80b-gottlieb-pinball-mods

4. Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
Boardset - Homebrew KE V.2, (quad) computer
Original Theme
kaboom , Australia
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-hitchhikers-guide-to-the-galaxy/page/8

5. The Nightmare Before Christmas
Boardset - FAST
Original Theme
MarkInc , Canada
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-nightmare-before-christmas/page/21

6. Queen
Boardset - P3-ROC
Retheme - Flash
topmoose , USA
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/flash-retheme-project/page/7

7. Star Wars Death Star One
Boardset - Data East Boardset + Autoplay video player
Original Remake Theme
pinballwil , The Netherlands
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wa-pinball-next-project-40-year-anniversary/page/2

8. Total Nuclear Annihilation
Boardset - P3-ROC
Original Theme
thenotrashcougar / Scott Danesi , USA
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/total-annihilation-production

9. Trilogy Brewing Co. x 2
Boardset -
Retheme - Flight 2000 (x2)
trilogybeer , USA
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pics-trilogy-brewing-co-pinball/page/14#post-3797640

#46 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Maiden is obviously the game of the year.
It was the only game in recent years that disappointed only the extremely unreasonable.

Yeah, nothing else on that list even comes close for game of the year, and music/callouts as well. The other categories for specific components of machines have some other likely winners.

#47 5 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

With the custom list, once the artwork, programming, sounds and dots etc are mainly done I record the build as mostly completed. Nightmare is a super cool pin but I classified it as a 2017 pinball, just like how Batman66 comes out in a particular year but takes 2 years for the coding etc to be fully completed - had to draw the line somewhere....
[quoted image]
( 9 Games )

Most of the pins (all of them? I don't know some of those projects, so I can't say for sure, but the vast majority) I would call rethemes since they're not making the playfields, too. The design work for the shot map is mostly done and dictated by the original pin they are retheming. And that shot engineering is one of the hardest things to get right on a pin.

There should definitely be two homebrew forks, one from scratch, and one retheme.

#48 5 years ago

yeah and then there is the guys that wanted a list to include programming rewrites like Cactus Canyon etc.

With my thread I captured just rethemes and full custom builds that had a thread showing there development / journey. Apart from playfield design, there is so much work in the art, music, sounds, programming, dots / screen work so reckon it is a good fit on one thread and just helps people find a build thread alot quicker. The builds list if it is a re-theme or full custom so it covers the range I feel.

#49 5 years ago

SDTM best youtube show!

#50 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

So (promise not trolling you lol) Since the Designer of the toys you Love on MB is Actually an employee of Stern should the award go to Stern then? Seems like Lyman had a Bit to do with MB last I checked? Again, thats the only reason I feel the CGC machines are difficult to compare or complete. Just an opinion.
A joke... Technically Great American Pinball remade Twilight Zone this year. Should he be a candidate for best toys also? TZ is Loaded with toys and as it doesn't matter that he engineered or created them should not matter no?

Good point.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 100.00
Playfield - Other
JuanSolo's modshop
Other
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
$ 99.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com
Shooter rods
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz
Decals
$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
6,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
6,350 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tinton Falls, NJ
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lucxor
Toys/Add-ons
Electronics
Skillshot Combo
Electronics
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 17.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy
Plastics
$ 19.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling
Decorations
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 109.99
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens
Toys/Add-ons
$ 20.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 130.00
Flipper Parts
Pin Monk
Flipper parts
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop
Backbox
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 440 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 9.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-twipy-pinball-awards-a-celebration-of-the-hobby-coming-soon/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.