(Topic ID: 24962)

The Top Ten Sexiest Classic Pinball Backglasses Ever

By freakandgeek

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

sexy (resized).jpg
    dragon.jpg
    $(KGrHqF,!k8FEM42IYkZBRNSs8yV7g~~60_57.jpg
    Boris_Vallejo_art.JPG
    Boris_Vallejo_original.JPG
    Backglass_lady.jpg
    Pinball-Graphic.jpg
    Backglass.JPG
    imagesCAP38EVH.jpg
    wb_004.jpg
    Backglass.JPG
    Electra_alt.JPG
    Electra.JPG
    cv_backglass.gif
    Backglass_lady_comp.jpg
    image-1.jpg
    There are 84 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 11 years ago

I think Strikes and Spares is the classiest while being sexy. Earthshaker though more cartoonish should be on there.

#52 11 years ago

Really, Sexy Girl wins for me, with Big Dick a close 2nd. Non-nude but practically, is Strikes and Spares hands down (check out the last picture here: http://www.alsarcade.com/ss/).

#53 11 years ago

Forgot about this one:

image-1.jpgimage-1.jpg

#54 11 years ago

Cool article, but I don't agree with some of the choices. How can Jack in the Box not be on the list:

http://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=1277&picno=23185&zoom=1

#55 11 years ago
    Quoted from SealClubber:

Wow, never noticed the old hag in the hot tub on Playboy before. Wonder why?

The old lady in the hot tub is "Granny" from a series of cartoons in Playboy by the late Robert 'Buck' Brown.
    Next to her is "Little Annie Fanny" from former MAD (comic book version) contributors Harvey Kurtzman and Will Elder.

#56 11 years ago
    Quoted from jackofdiamonds:

How is Farfalla not on that list?
    Night Rider waitress has got more sex appeal than Viper.
    And.....HOW ABOUT SEXY GIRL!!!!!
    That list needs some tweekin'

The get-out clause is the word 'classic'... Farfalla and Sexy Girl, while undoubtedly sexy, are arguably not classic pins... I can't see the list because the site is blocked by the firewall where I work... surely Strikes 'n' Spares is there though... this has to classify as a classic game, and it is, IMO, the sexiest 'classic'!

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
    #58 11 years ago

That's the normal elektra glass

#59 11 years ago

I like my chicks to look like umpa lumpas lol

cv_backglass.gifcv_backglass.gif

#60 11 years ago

That's the normal elektra glass

Confusion and dis-belief got the better of me and I did some net searching... That's definitely a different version dude!! I like it!! Anyone know where this alternate version can be got from???

Normal version:

Electra.JPGElectra.JPG

Alternate version:

Electra_alt.JPGElectra_alt.JPG

#61 11 years ago
    Quoted from pinballslave:

Nice find... were these on-site or at a collectors house?? I managed to find the Mr Evil backglass and also it's twin: Mr Doom... IMO the Spanish win in the hotness stakes

These games were on free play during the Madrid European Pinball Championship... no idea who brought them i

Another example of Spanish Hotness

Irresistible !!

#62 11 years ago

This is certainly not a classic, but I've just found this image and had to laugh at the gratuitous use of phallic imigiary...!! Never seen this one before!!!

Yep... another Spanish creation!! Those bloomin Spaniards eh!

Naked chicks riding flying dicks!!

Backglass.JPGBackglass.JPG

#63 11 years ago

AArrrr...'Er chest is the real treasure me hearties!

#64 11 years ago

Another example of Spanish Hotness

I already beat ya to Mac Jungle bud!

#65 11 years ago
    Quoted from Tweedlefuzz:

I like my chicks to look like umpa lumpas lol

Move to Jersey. They all look like that.

#66 11 years ago

wow did not realize there was diffrent elektra glass the pic i posted was the one i am familiar with

#68 11 years ago

forgot about this one

imagesCAP38EVH.jpgimagesCAP38EVH.jpg

#69 11 years ago

These games were on free play during the Madrid European Pinball Championship... no idea who brought them i

I'd love to go to that one day!! Did you drive over there? Did you bring anything back? Will you be going next year? Will you drive if you do? Will you be bringing anything back if you drive? If there's space in your car and you go again, I'd be happy to share fuel if you can bring a game back for me

I already beat ya to Mac Jungle bud! []

Ahh yes, so you did

I beat you to this other Spanish breast fest though

Backglass.JPGBackglass.JPG

#70 11 years ago

I'd love to go to that one day!! Did you drive over there? Did you bring anything back? Will you be going next year? Will you drive if you do? Will you be bringing anything back if you drive?

Hi - went by plane. You could find some really good deals with Ryanair. I would not go there to buy stuff. I did not check, but I doubt that anything was for sale. If you plan to do that, attend a Pinball expo rather than a tournament.

Next EPC should be in Sweden. Less chance to see spanish backglasses with gorgeous ladies !

#71 11 years ago

Pinball-Graphic.jpgPinball-Graphic.jpg

#72 11 years ago
    Quoted from PinballHelp:

*cough* honorable mentions...

Quoted from jlm33:

Two spanish gems encountered in Madrid:

Quoted from jimster102:

Here's another one pirate chicks rock lol

'70s Eight Ball and Strikes and Spares were truly sexy pins. I have the Eight Ball and was immediately impressed with the Pinky Tuscadero artwork.

A few comments on other posts here ---- PinballHelp: Raven looks like she was forced to take that pic - not very sexy! jlm33: Master Stroke? That's hilarious! jimster102: Black Rose... amazing and I wish I had that pin.

#73 11 years ago

Hi - went by plane. You could find some really good deals with Ryanair. I would not go there to buy stuff. I did not check, but I doubt that anything was for sale. If you plan to do that, attend a Pinball expo rather than a tournament.

Thanks for the advice, I'd love to go to that Madrid show! If there was something in Spain for me to want bringing back, it wouldn't be as a result of buying something at the show by the way, more likely something that I've bought before the show and am looking for a cheaper shipping option

[]

That's not from an actual pinball is it AZ, admit it!

Here's probably my favourite in terms of sexyness in a backglass... In a kind of water breathing nymph rides horrific sea creature kind of way!!

Backglass_lady.jpgBackglass_lady.jpg

#75 11 years ago

This is certainly not a classic, but I've just found this image and had to laugh at the gratuitous use of phallic imigiary...!! Never seen this one before!!!
    Yep... another Spanish creation!! Those bloomin Spaniards eh!
    Naked chicks riding flying dicks!!

this is actually a pretty famous painting. I think it's Boris or someone like that. Surprised they used it on a pinball machine. Wonder if the rights were ever obtained.

#76 11 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

this is actually a pretty famous painting. I think it's Boris or someone like that. Surprised they used it on a pinball machine. Wonder if the rights were ever obtained.

Interesting, never knew that... I'd like to find the original, just for fun... I wonder if the Nautilus glass (the underwater woman) is original art or stolen? I doubt that rights were obtained... you never know though...

By The way CN, still not doug that MW glass out... I haven't forgotten and it will happen I promise, it's a question of time and priorities... and the weather! (i.e. if it's a nice day at the weekend I get coerced to go on a trip with the family instead of being able to deal with other stuff!).

#77 11 years ago

You're right!! I found it (when I should be doing work!!):

Boris_Vallejo_original.JPGBoris_Vallejo_original.JPG

And on a similar beast with phallic neck being ridden by lady theme:

Boris_Vallejo_art.JPGBoris_Vallejo_art.JPG

#78 11 years ago

The only guy as good as Boris, (or mabe better) is Frank Frazetta when it comes to painting sexy women riding phallic symbols!

5 months later
    #79 11 years ago
    Quoted from jlm33:

Two spanish gems encountered in Madrid:

#80 11 years ago

Modified versions of nice glasses:
    http://bgresto.com/?p=334
    http://bgresto.com/?p=8
    http://bgresto.com/?p=320
    (scroll down the page)

#81 11 years ago

As sexy as it is....my S&S is up for sale. See my sale ad on Pinside if you are interested.

$(KGrHqF,!k8FEM42IYkZBRNSs8yV7g~~60_57.jpg$(KGrHqF,!k8FEM42IYkZBRNSs8yV7g~~60_57.jpg

#82 11 years ago

No one has mentioned Dragon yet. Blasphemy!

dragon.jpgdragon.jpg

8 years later
    #83 2 years ago

Wow this topic is old. I love to draw new art for old pinball. I've done a few but need to do more. Here's my HollyWood Heat.

sexy (resized).jpgsexy (resized).jpg
    There are 84 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-top-ten-sexiest-classic-pinball-backglasses-ever/page/2?hl=tait316 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.