Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 79 posts
  • 59 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by jorro
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

buttare (resized).jpg
    20190121_191017 (resized).jpg
    WilliamHowardTaft01 (resized).jpg
    9BD6B268-E9B3-4C95-9101-B9138B0B1259.jpeg
    There are 79 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 5 years ago

For your viewing pleasure

#2 5 years ago

Maybe I'm out of the loop or something but probably half of these prices are way out of line...? And "Punball" ?? Never heard of it and was it auctioned off for some sorta charity event or what? Supreme?? I remember seeing some sorta promo for it but there is a reason why only 100 were made....LOL.

John

#3 5 years ago
    Quoted from Dayhuff:

Maybe I'm out of the loop or something but probably half of these prices are way out of line...? And "Punball" ?? Never heard of it and was it auctioned off for some sorta charity event or what? Supreme?? I remember seeing some sorta promo for it but there is a reason why only 100 were made....LOL.
    John

Agreed. Whacko prices

#4 5 years ago

How did Avatar pinball make a "most expensive" list? There are plenty of sellers who would be happy with a fraction of what they're saying it's worth.

Literally everything except Supreme and the NIB Addams have no place on a list like this. Incredibly dumb list.

#5 5 years ago
    9BD6B268-E9B3-4C95-9101-B9138B0B1259.jpeg9BD6B268-E9B3-4C95-9101-B9138B0B1259.jpeg
    #6 5 years ago

Wow! What about BBB, Kingpin, King Kong, or my awesome Monday Night Football? This youtube video can lick the duckbutter off my ballz!

ARAGATO!
    Rob

#7 5 years ago
    Quoted from jorro:

For your viewing pleasure

I love how the playfield on the supposed NIB Addams is blown out...

#8 5 years ago

Well, I guess they got it right with Loch Ness and Supreme, but not so much with the other titles presented

#9 5 years ago

Bha ha ha ha ha ha! What a joke! Thank you for a great Sunday Morning Laugh! The sad part about this video is there lots of people out there that will believe this bullshit!

#10 5 years ago

"The guardians of the galaxy game is made by the Sterns pinball company. That itself makes it worth more money" AAAH HA HA HA! Now I have to wipe coffee off my monitor after it sprayed from my mouth and nostrils.

#11 5 years ago

everything she said was wrong

#12 5 years ago

I cannot begin to list all the gaffes in that video. Pretty poor for "The place where future billionaires come to get inspired." SMH.

#13 5 years ago

Trouble is that it is YouTube. And between YT and Facebook you cannot believe anything you see or hear, anymore. Nothing is vetted. Anybody can say anything and people take it all at face value without any critical analysis.

It makes me long for censorship to make a return. At least Alex Jones got the boot.

#14 5 years ago

Guardians? Really?

#15 5 years ago
    Quoted from SuperPinball:

"The guardians of the galaxy game is made by the Sterns pinball company. That itself makes it worth more money" AAAH HA HA HA! Now I have to wipe coffee off my monitor after it sprayed from my mouth and nostrils.

Exactly what happened here too!!

#16 5 years ago

Answer? What is every game listed on eBay and Craigslist Alex.

#17 5 years ago
    Quoted from cottonm4:

between YT and Facebook you cannot believe anything you see or hear, anymore.

What! What!

#19 5 years ago

Someone is not very informed on pinball pricing...

#20 5 years ago

Sale!!!
    All my machines are 4x the value today, today only!

#21 5 years ago

Jetsons se....highly sought after antique lmao...

#22 5 years ago

Rubber Covered Paddles vs. Steel Rods?

#23 5 years ago

I needed a good laugh this morning...

#24 5 years ago

I want a manual pinball machine .

#25 5 years ago

Hey, they forgot to put my Party zone on #1, im selling it for 385.000 USD...lol

#26 5 years ago

I feel kinda ripped off that my taff doesn't have magnets in the lanes and a deck made of stainless steel. Oh well, I'd still sell it for $18k.

But it was mildly entertaining to listen to all the errors, wrong terminology and the absurd pricing of some of the games. Punball? Lol! A pinball about global warming but yet it still uses electricity. Hypocrisy!

But I'm wondering if there's going to be a second follow up that possibly includes an immaculate Baywatch or maybe a $65k Twilight Zone???

#27 5 years ago

The whole video makes me cringe. Talk about stupid....

#28 5 years ago

The most expensive machine in the world is ALWAYS the one in the sellers basement!

#29 5 years ago
    Quoted from cottonm4:

Trouble is that it is YouTube. And between YT and Facebook you cannot believe anything you see or hear, anymore. Nothing is vetted. Anybody can say anything and people take it all at face value without any critical analysis.
    It makes me long for censorship to make a return. At least Alex Jones got the boot.

You mean the Earth is not flat? There is no NWO underground city under the Denver National airport? Nevermind Obama was born in Kenya, but your saying he is not a reptilian shapeshifter alien?

#30 5 years ago

That the most under researched video ever. So much misinformation.

#31 5 years ago

I think this video was created by a computationally-challenged AI and narrated by a force-retired phone sex worker.

#32 5 years ago

$6500 makes the top ten lol

#33 5 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballlew:

There is no NWO underground city under the Denver National airport

NO No it's the Alien Underground Bunkers under DIA. I spent 6 years out there building and testing that train system. The stories were hellarious! The part that wasn't hellarious was how much had to be torn out redone. Runways, HVAC, Baggage System, Plumbing, Leaky Roof. Heck they are still fixin .......

#34 5 years ago
    Quoted from PinMonk:

How did Avatar pinball make a "most expensive" list?.

Games are worth what people will pay for them so it's possible.
    Now, the other 'facts' aboot Avatar like "Quickly gaining popularity,"Quality gaming experience, & "A cult like following" I'm taking issue with.

#35 5 years ago

A video made to educate those who were born yesterday.

#36 5 years ago

TAF flippers are coated in rubber!!!

#37 5 years ago

kind of makes you wonder how many other internet documentaries are so full of inaccuracies. But with over 7000 views maybe it will lead to a few new sales.

I thought it was a nice touch to include some images from Pinball Arcade.

#38 5 years ago

Looks like someone at Alux is trying to unload his Jetsons.

Anyone with production skills feel like making a YouTube rebuttal?

#39 5 years ago

Was this video produced by the company 1st Dibs?

#40 5 years ago

Wow - very interesting - was perfect to watch/listen to while I was doing some chores. Nice we got a mention in it - us nerds not knowing what Supreme was before the pinball machine came out.

#41 5 years ago

The way she says "dollars" makes me want to punch the screen

#42 5 years ago

What about this one?

Machine - For Sale
    HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “This Beautiful machine is THE FIRST prototype of the Bally Midway Twilight Zone Machine. This has ALL of the features taken out in the production, as well as hand written markings....”
    5 years ago
    Chicago, IL
    Expired!

#43 5 years ago
    Quoted from Dayhuff:

John

Idiotic video, but it was probably correct that punball has been the highest selling pinball machine ever. Surprised you had not heard about it. It's been discussed before here on pinside. But it sold more for art rather than any pinball value.

#44 5 years ago
    Quoted from MAJRob:

Wow! What about BBB, Kingpin, King Kong, or my awesome Monday Night Football? This youtube video can lick the duckbutter off my ballz!
    ARAGATO!
    Rob

Yeah I thought the same thing, but there just going off the "decks" that are bought and sold everyday.

John

#45 5 years ago
    Quoted from robertmee:

Idiotic video, but it was probably correct that punball has been the highest selling pinball maching ever. Surprised you had not heard about it. It's been discussed before here on pinside. But it sold more for art rather than any pinball value.

I guess its the name that turned me off from the get go so I never paid any attention to it as it didn't make any sense but now that I know a little bit about it's value I'll do some research. Perhaps someone should reproduce PUNBALL and sell it for half that price?...what a bargain that would be huh?

John

#46 5 years ago

we are all now "dumber" for watching this.

#47 5 years ago

guardians wasnt even the LE, they had the AFMRSE but not the LE? AVATAR?!?! JETSONS?!?! talk about dumb. "All paddles are mechanical making the game harder." TF. "Paddles are covered in rubber to increase control." All flippers are supposed to have rubbers dumbass. where is BBB, King Pin, or even cactus canyon? dumb video, i feel dumber from watching that.

mjr

#48 5 years ago

I know there has been a thread and discussion about rarity of pinball machines, but has anyone tried to make a top-10 "probably most expensive pinball machines of the world"? We could try to make a better list. I would not include homebrew on the list at all.

Here's my take on it, please correct it, so we get a better end-result:

Kingpin
    Magic Girl
    Loch Ness
    Supreme
    King Kong
    Bing Bang Bar
    Big Lebowski
    Cactus Canyon
    Pinball Circus
    Krull

#49 5 years ago

I hope to play a TAF pinball at Allentown...

WilliamHowardTaft01 (resized).jpgWilliamHowardTaft01 (resized).jpg

#50 5 years ago
    Quoted from HookedonPinonics:

The way she says "dollars" makes me want to punch the screen

Vocal fry. The whole video is unwatchable for me with her voice.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=vocal%20fry

There are 79 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-top-10-most-expensive-pinball-machines-in-the-world and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.