Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,550 posts
  • 259 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 months ago by NicoVolta
  • Topic is favorited by 51 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

f065c571-4d48-42b0-bb09-3c0eba12b3f0_e45adf5f6bc0c5c2a30a39868f44eab6 (resized).jpg
    19C29A43-E7DC-4936-A608-01E5A7E8BAC5 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    7FE4CBEA-7690-41A8-B236-48E4A0FCC6B9 (resized).jpeg
    maginot (resized).jpg
    coway6 (resized).jpg
    coway5 (resized).jpg
    coway4 (resized).jpg
    coway3 (resized).jpg
    coway2 (resized).jpg
    coway1 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1298 3 (resized).jpg
    Untitled 43 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1196 2 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1074 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider russdx.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#347 4 years ago
    Quoted from freeplay3:

I just stopped by one of my locations trying to hang on by doing carry out only. Ended up putting my games on freeplay for the skeleton crew to play. Feel bad for all the service workers. Now they have pinball to pass the slow hours between lunch and dinner.

You gotta live up to your name

#355 4 years ago
    Quoted from PinballNewb:

You need help.

dude 100% has a tin hat and lives in a caravan at yellow stone! I called it first lol

2 weeks later
    #456 4 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

The governor of Minnesota yesterday extended the stay at home and non essential businesses to May 4th.
    Which wouldn't surprise me if the non essential business closures gets extended.
    And the hits just keep on rolling.
    LTG : )

If the US is anything like here in the uk the realistic date on these lock downs being lifted is like June / July.

#459 4 years ago

Lift to early and you will see a second peak as well

2 months later
    #916 3 years ago

Put wheels on the machines and wheel them into the parking lot, ain’t gonna get air fresher then that!

4 months later
    #1266 3 years ago

So many other ways it spreads masks don’t do much in my opinion. We all wear them in the U.K. and it did not stop the second wave at all. Only thing that stops it is to literally stop people leaving there houses.

#1270 3 years ago
    Quoted from wolftownjeff:

They make all the difference in the world. Read something.

I don’t need to read anything it’s blatantly obvious from just seeing everyone wearing them yet it’s spreading like wildfire. I don’t think they are as effective as people think.

#1274 3 years ago
    Quoted from Chrizg:

[quoted image]

I’m not complaining and I have zero issue with wearing a mask, I’m just saying they don’t do as much as people think they do.

#1285 3 years ago
    Quoted from TheBrewhouse:

The underlying health issue excuse is such bull. If they actually have an underlying health issue that prevents them from wearing a mask they can wear those clear face shields.

If something is wrong enough you can’t have a bit of cloth over your mouth your probably the last person who wants to catch this virus....

#1312 3 years ago
    Quoted from pookycade:

If you are I say rebrand
    If gyms are allowed to stay open but you aren’t, put in a dumbbell set
    If the school basketball team is allowed to practice, set up an arcade basketball hoop, an NBA Jam cabinet and call yourself a basketball academy.
    If bowling alleys are allowed to stay open, relabel skee ball Bowl A Rama
    If takeout if allowed, put some hot pockets in a feeezer and set up a microwave and a donation cup.
    This attempt of government to brand risk while Walmart and Lowes are allowed to do whatever the hell they want is just to ridiculous.
    Good luck.
    And I tell ya if I am forced to close again while Walmart stays open with no limits to anything, no changes to air handling whatsoever, I am gonna call up our states COVId task force and give someone a piece of my mind.

We have a similar thing in the Uk where lots of none essential shops are forced to close yet all the big super markets which now days sell everything can remain open giving them a massive advantage over all the little guys.

3 weeks later
    #1355 3 years ago
    Quoted from d0n:

The pandemic has actually helped our "business". We're not a "REAL ARCADE" and don't depend solely on the arcade to generate revenue. We're able to offer our guests sole access to the private, free-play arcade with their paid overnight airbnb stay. They're the only people in the arcade while they're here. I clean every game between reservations. It is a total covid free and covid safe environment.
    https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1727430880742684

I went to watch your video but ended up watching the one below hehe

But seriously that is one sweeet arcade id deffo choose that AirBNB over another because of that private arcade all day long lol.
    pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#1364 3 years ago

Get a few DDR, whack a mole, basket ball machines, skee ball your basically a gym any way those games can give you quite the work out also pinball is a finger gym! or maybe stick a tread mill under each machine?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider russdx.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-temporarily-closed-my-arcade-thread-?tu=russdx and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.