Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,550 posts
  • 259 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 months ago by NicoVolta
  • Topic is favorited by 51 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

f065c571-4d48-42b0-bb09-3c0eba12b3f0_e45adf5f6bc0c5c2a30a39868f44eab6 (resized).jpg
    19C29A43-E7DC-4936-A608-01E5A7E8BAC5 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    7FE4CBEA-7690-41A8-B236-48E4A0FCC6B9 (resized).jpeg
    maginot (resized).jpg
    coway6 (resized).jpg
    coway5 (resized).jpg
    coway4 (resized).jpg
    coway3 (resized).jpg
    coway2 (resized).jpg
    coway1 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1298 3 (resized).jpg
    Untitled 43 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1196 2 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1074 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chrizg.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#488 4 years ago

Same story here. Applied for SBA, nothing. Trying to apply for PPP with big bank and strung along, big fail. All other small banks in area only taking apps from existing customers. Moving to small bank after stuff gets back to normal. Not approved for any grants through state. Big frustrating fail overall.

1 week later
    #595 3 years ago

Businesses need to be able to open up and the people can decide if they want to go out. High risk heath issues? Stay home. Healthy people should not be forced to stay home. We should have the option to choose if we want to go out or if we want to open our businesses. People are only going to take the forced lock down for a little longer. I don't want a PPP loan that I can't seem to get. I want to be open.

#610 3 years ago

This is america and last time I checked we had freedom of choice. We do not have that freedom currently. We are arresting people playing catch in a park with their kids but letting people out of jail because of COVID-19 so it doesn't spread in the jail. The economy is closed down for 2% of the pop that has high health risks. Those 2% can stay inside until it is safe or there is a vaccine

#617 3 years ago
    Quoted from BrianBannon:

Open up and do what? Here in MO, the operation of all amusement Coin Op equipment, other than regulated gambling devices, is currently prohibited through the end of the State of Emergency. That date was just pushed out to June 15th and I am sure circumstances will dictate whether it will be pushed out again. So if you have any locations in MO, it is hard to say when location pinball will be up and running again.

I have 2 locations in MO. Amusement devices are banned except lottery machines... Again, people need the ability to decide if they want to take the risk and not be told what you can and can't do.

2 months later
    #968 3 years ago

Modern Pinball in NYC closing at end of month =/

3 months later
    #1273 3 years ago
    Quoted from russdx:

I don’t need to read anything it’s blatantly obvious from just seeing everyone wearing them yet it’s spreading like wildfire. I don’t think they are as effective as people think.

CEAEBF05-0711-473D-BC3E-4F7395655354 (resized).jpegCEAEBF05-0711-473D-BC3E-4F7395655354 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chrizg.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-temporarily-closed-my-arcade-thread-?tu=chrizg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.