Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,550 posts
  • 259 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 months ago by NicoVolta
  • Topic is favorited by 51 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

f065c571-4d48-42b0-bb09-3c0eba12b3f0_e45adf5f6bc0c5c2a30a39868f44eab6 (resized).jpg
    19C29A43-E7DC-4936-A608-01E5A7E8BAC5 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    7FE4CBEA-7690-41A8-B236-48E4A0FCC6B9 (resized).jpeg
    maginot (resized).jpg
    coway6 (resized).jpg
    coway5 (resized).jpg
    coway4 (resized).jpg
    coway3 (resized).jpg
    coway2 (resized).jpg
    coway1 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1298 3 (resized).jpg
    Untitled 43 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1196 2 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1074 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Daditude.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#116 4 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

Cidercade in Dallas is shut down as of today. So with BOS eating dirt, and Cidercade being shut down, the only real pinball on location in Dallas is pretty much limited to Pinstack (bowling alley that has a few of the most recent Sterns) and Free Play (Richardson only ever has like 4 or 5 at a time, and Arlington has a bunch, but it's Arlington and nobody with half a brain wants to drive into Arlington, because the cops are power-tripping assholes that will sit behind a shrub half a mile down from an exit ramp and tag you the second you touch the exit ramp and pull you over if you're 1 MPH over, despite there being nobody around you....and they set up with 3 motorcycle cops and one cruiser just to make sure they can get EVERYONE)

Travis Hintzel's Regeneration has pins and arcades as well.

#149 4 years ago
    Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

Cidercade in Dallas just announced they were closing voluntarily until further notice.

Yeah...im disappointed. Free play is still open though.

#169 4 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

OH HEY...thanks for the reminder, seriously! I still have not been over there! That's probably going to happen tomorrow. I was gonna take my younger one to Cidercade. Regeneration's a bit more of a kick in the butt to get to from where I'm at, and I'm much closer to Free Play, but I'll be happy to go to help these guys stay in business. FP has plenty of a dedicated community, I'd rather help the little guy.

Freeplay just announced they are struggling and may be closing their doors.

http://freeplayinc.com/savethearcade/?fbclid=IwAR3MtTKeb4dOh3AXRU3FuM6ZBGuuOwRpRM7ryg3kXsTBOGWbr-P0DV_mcT4

#213 4 years ago

The biggest 2 arcades in my area have closed (one owned 4 locations), and then Dallas county made all restaurants, bars, theatres, and gyms close.
    I'm not really sure if there are any public places to play pinball right now in my area.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Daditude.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-temporarily-closed-my-arcade-thread-?tu=Daditude and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.