Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,550 posts
  • 259 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 months ago by NicoVolta
  • Topic is favorited by 51 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

f065c571-4d48-42b0-bb09-3c0eba12b3f0_e45adf5f6bc0c5c2a30a39868f44eab6 (resized).jpg
    19C29A43-E7DC-4936-A608-01E5A7E8BAC5 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    7FE4CBEA-7690-41A8-B236-48E4A0FCC6B9 (resized).jpeg
    maginot (resized).jpg
    coway6 (resized).jpg
    coway5 (resized).jpg
    coway4 (resized).jpg
    coway3 (resized).jpg
    coway2 (resized).jpg
    coway1 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1298 3 (resized).jpg
    Untitled 43 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1196 2 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1074 (resized).jpg
    There are 1,550 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 31.
    #201 4 years ago
    Quoted from tscottn:

OMG please dont get me started about how the feds gave away billions to the banks only to have them turn around and not help anyone facing mortgage foreclosure or any other relief to the american taxpayer.. where did all those billions go? Im guessing in the pockets of the wall street fat cats.

Actually, it was paid back to the government, with interest. The feds made money on it.

#202 4 years ago

I'm the tech at Abari Game Bar in Charlotte. We closed today after it was suggested that there be no social interactions above 5 people. Reboot Arcade Bar in the area also announced closing earlier today.

#203 4 years ago
    Quoted from GPS:

And who pray tell will pay for this.....

We sell the Skittles that the Unicorns are shitting out. Barely an inconvenience.

#204 4 years ago

Sux man, just Sux!

#205 4 years ago

Folks just so we start putting a face on this than arguing abstract numbers. My friend has their father on a respirator right now, covid+ as is their family. He quite likely isn’t going to make it. Two emergency room physicians (one in NJ and one in WA) just died this weekend (one in their 70s another in their 40s). I cancelled all non urgent patients left and right so they aren’t sitting in a waiting room possibly exposed. My average patient age is 78. If you are sitting on the frontlines with the calm before the storm you would - excuse my language - be scared shitless about now. Stay safe, it’s a terrible situation, but it could be much much worse for you than you can possibly imagine

#206 4 years ago

To cut through the politics and (incomplete) data analysis, we voluntarily closed Mystic Pinball this weekend as a precaution and it’s incredibly sad. The Governor (MA) issued new rules shortly after anyway that would have shut us down.

Having to lock up my arcade not knowing when it’ll open again is an awful feeling. So, leave your opinions at the door; this thread is for operators and what we are doing. With the Government forcing us closed, it doesn’t really matter if you think it is overblown or not. (But, since I’m livid from reading pages of these posts denying the severity, it isn’t absurd to close non-essential services like arcades.)

#207 4 years ago
    Quoted from deluge:

To cut through the politics and (incomplete) data analysis, we voluntarily closed Mystic Pinball this weekend as a precaution and it’s incredibly sad. The Governor (MA) issued new rules shortly after anyway that would have shut us down.
    Having to lock up my arcade not knowing when it’ll open again is an awful feeling. So, leave your opinions at the door; this thread is for operators and what we are doing. With the Government forcing us closed, it doesn’t really matter if you think it is overblown or not. (But, since I’m livid from reading pages of these posts denying the severity, it isn’t absurd to close non-essential services like arcades.)

Sorry to hear you closed. I am hoping us operators can band together to help one another get thru this.

#208 4 years ago

The hope is because this crisis is going to affect everyone, that they will have to bail us all out.

#209 4 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Official Membership in the SS Billiards fan club. Limited number available. Don't delay.
    LTG : )

Please PM me to get a few dozen memberships #LTG. I support those that support others.

#210 4 years ago

NYC... No JackBar , no Sunshine , not a good thing

#211 4 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

My friends on Pinside chipped in 6 1/2 years ago for the refresh. Once was enough.

Lloyd, we're all in this together. Let us help you.

You don't have to decide anything this moment. Just know that we care about you. You are in my thoughts right now. And if I can help you (and if you'll let me) I will. I know others feel the same way.

#212 4 years ago
    Quoted from Kevkat:

at our arcade cleaning games, doing maintenance, etc. and will hope to be able to reopen. When (dare I say 'if'?) we do, everything will be in tip-top shape!!

That was my thought, good opportunity to catch up on all those niggling repairs and some full-on shop jobs. Get ready for a grand re-opening party with everything playing great. Easy for me to say, not in the arcade business, just trying to stay optimistic on behalf of you guys.

#213 4 years ago

The biggest 2 arcades in my area have closed (one owned 4 locations), and then Dallas county made all restaurants, bars, theatres, and gyms close.
    I'm not really sure if there are any public places to play pinball right now in my area.

#214 4 years ago
    Quoted from yancy:

That was my thought, good opportunity to catch up on all those niggling repairs and some full-on shop jobs. Get ready for a grand re-opening party with everything playing great. Easy for me to say, not in the arcade business, just trying to stay optimistic on behalf of you guys.

I have an entire new room we are trying to get up and running. Now I have the time to do the work we have been putting off to make it happen. There is a slight upside to being closed, tiny though it may be

#215 4 years ago
    Quoted from luckymoey:

(Also, the NYT and Newsweek are far from the “bottom line” for many.)

I thought the same thing, they have proven to be extremely unreliable and biased sources. I'm not saying the information in the articles posted is incorrect because I didn't bother to read them as soon as I saw the sources.

I think this whole situation is a very difficult delicate balancing act between "treating" the outbreak through social distancing, closing schools, businesses, etc. and causing more harm than you are preventing. If my business is going to fail if I'm forced to close for six weeks I really don't have a lot of faith the government is somehow going to bail me out afterwards and certainly not in a time frame that would help me feed & house my family and my employees. We're talking about the world's largest and possibly most-inept bureaucracy here. I also think mandated closings should be localized / rationalized, if all the cases of the virus are isolated to one area why close businesses that are 100s or miles away that may never have contact with the infected areas?

#216 4 years ago
    Quoted from bobukcat:

if all the cases of the virus are isolated to one area why close businesses that are 100s or miles away that may never have contact with the infected areas?

That's incredibly short sighted. Think about it: they have to shut down a wide radius because people roam far too easily and nonchalantly, even beyond "affected" areas.

You're over a hundred miles away from Louisville... but LAX was probably a draw to many others further than you!

My brother lives nearly 1,000 miles away but drove up last week - before the mass closings began, let me be clear - so we could work on his truck. We had travel to various stores rounding up needed supplies... we finished and he drove back yesterday. So I hope he didn't catch something while here to bring it back there. And hope he didn't bring here it with him in the first place!

Now that's just two people going about their preplanned lives keeping mostly to themselves. But Multiply ten (or hundred) thousandfold and you can be sure others come from and go to infected areas both known and unknown across even greater distances.

Last weekend we were supposed to attend a large regional archery tournament for my daughter. We would have traveled 50 miles to get there and others would have come from double and possibly even triple that distance. It was ultimately canceled of course, but I'm sure you can figure out how the ripple effects for spread would overlap. From just one tournament. For one interest. So again, multiply that across all the other sports / hobbies / professions / interests having their own events... then all those people go back home to the small hardware store, bar, church, or whatever...

#217 4 years ago
    Quoted from goingincirclez:

That's incredibly short sighted. Think about it: they have to shut down a wide radius because people roam far too easily and nonchalantly, even beyond "affected" areas.
    You're over a hundred miles away from Louisville... but LAX was probably a draw to many others further than you!
    My brother lives nearly 1,000 miles away but drove up last week - before the mass closings began, let me be clear - so we could work on his truck. We had travel to various stores rounding up needed supplies... we finished and he drove back yesterday. So I hope he didn't catch something while here to bring it back there. And hope he didn't bring here it with him in the first place!
    Now that's just two people going about their preplanned lives keeping mostly to themselves. But Multiply ten (or hundred) thousandfold and you can be sure others come from and go to infected areas both known and unknown across even greater distances.
    Last weekend we were supposed to attend a large regional archery tournament for my daughter. We would have traveled 50 miles to get there and others would have come from double and possibly even triple that distance. It was ultimately canceled of course, but I'm sure you can figure out how the ripple effects for spread would overlap. From just one tournament. For one interest. So again, multiply that across all the other sports / hobbies / professions / interests having their own events... then all those people go back home to the small hardware store, bar, church, or whatever...

Which is why I have no problem with them canceling large events where people travel long distances to attend and gather close together for days at a time. I just think a once-size-fits-all approach isn't very scientific. As I stated my post as saying, it's a very difficult balancing act and I can understand both sides of the argument.

#218 4 years ago
    Quoted from GPS:

And who pray tell will pay for this.....

The wealthy.

Not rich people who have a few million. The wealthy who have a few hundred million. More money than any reasonable person could ever spend. It's absurd how low the highest tax bracket tops off at and what the rate is. Now cue some people who are not rich, let alone wealthy, and who will never be rich defending the wealthy as deserving of their wealth because reasons...

#219 4 years ago

"One size has to fit" because for sake of argument, let's say that tournament did go on as planned and my brother decided to attend to support his niece since he happened to be here. Big tournament = higher than likely chance something is in the air. D'oh, he got it, but of course has no idea.

He then drives 1,000 miles back home. And goes to the small local neighborhood pub... (hey, why should that have been closed when the closest known hotspot is XYZ miles away?)

#220 4 years ago

No one wants people to be harmed or killed by a virus.
    No one wants a business or it's employees to suffer.
    No one wants to accidentally infect someone or become infected them self.
    There is no way to tell who will be affected and to what degree so leaning on the side of being slightly overly precautions is best in my opinion.

How much blood are you willing to live with on your hands if you choose to ignore or to follow the decisions that your local leaders create and/or enforce?
    If businesses close or employees immediately loose income, it could certainly cause harm or eventually cause loss of life in other ways. I suppose the hope there is that a majority of Americans will do whatever they need to do, just like always. (See LTG's post #226, down from here!)

This is all just the best that we can do with what we have to work with right now. Americans generally have a mentality of doing whatever they want... related closely to freedoms that other countries lack.

At the same time, leaders do the best they can to report and concern the public, because they think it is currently best for the typically educated American.

Just the reality of these times. You can always do whatever the hell you want. No one is going to stop you. Any action that anyone ever made in the entire history of the world can never be taken back or "redone". I think it's important to remember that no matter what, the only person you have control over is yourself.

#221 4 years ago
    Quoted from goingincirclez:

"One size has to fit" because for sake of argument, let's say that tournament did go on as planned and my brother decided to attend to support his niece since he happened to be here. Big tournament = higher than likely chance something is in the air. D'oh, he got it, but of course has no idea.
    He then drives 1,000 miles back home. And goes to the small local neighborhood pub... (hey, why should that have been closed when the closest known hotspot is XYZ miles away?)

I just said I had no problem cancelling large public events, if that's the case he never attends a show that doesn't exist. Are you advocating shutting down all interstate travel or travel outside of a certain radius for the entire population because that sounds like the only way to prevent the scenario you've proposed. The disease is also not airborne so precautions can stop it from spreading and there's no guarantee anyone in the pub with him would contract it. I get it that this thing is very scary and fear is deeply rooted in us, it also affects people in both ways (fear of the virus and fear of the lock-downs, isolation, etc.) we all need to be cognizant of that. I'm also not trying to start arguments on this topic (or in general), just stating my opinion, if you disagree I'm fine with that.

#222 4 years ago
    Quoted from TreyBo69:

The wealthy.
    Not rich people who have a few million. The wealthy who have a few hundred million. More money than any reasonable person could ever spend. It's absurd how low the highest tax bracket tops off at and what the rate is. Now cue some people who are not rich, let alone wealthy, and who will never be rich defending the wealthy as deserving of their wealth because reasons...

While I agree they should contribute more, there is no way it would even come near the amount to fund these new giveaways.

#223 4 years ago

Seems like a good place to ask a question. Trying to decide if playing pinball in public is considered safe or is it a dangerous activity to be avoided for now?

Let’s say you had an opportunity to visit an arcade with lots of pins and very few people and play for a day. You are healthy and have had no known exposure to corona. Is it dangerous to touch/play the games if you wash up before and after. Presuming nobody is going to be in your space, other than an occasional person playing beside you. You know not to be touching your face and will follow that. If you show up and the place is full of people or someone there appears sick, you are willing to turn around and drive home. What would you do?

#224 4 years ago
    Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Is it dangerous to touch/play the games

Not sure if they have an accurate measure on exactly how long the virus exists not on a body but on a thing. Wash your hands a lot and don't touch your head.

#225 4 years ago
    Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Seems like a good place to ask a question. Trying to decide if playing pinball in public is considered safe or is it a dangerous activity to be avoided for now?
    Let’s say you had an opportunity to visit an arcade with lots of pins and very few people and play for a day. You are healthy and have had no known exposure to corona. Is it dangerous to touch/play the games if you wash up before and after. Presuming nobody is going to be in your space, other than an occasional person playing beside you. You know not to be touching your face and will follow that. If you show up and the place is full of people or someone there appears sick, you are willing to turn around and drive home. What would you do?

I think your question sums up everything about this turn of events. The fact that....what 2-3 months in anyone has to ask this question explains how little we actually know about the situation we are in.

Me, I'm avoiding most crowded places. However, say like grocery stores, well you have to use them. I go late at night when they should be less busy. I'm not afraid to be near anyone or touch anything, I just make sure to wash my hands often. Being in proximity of another person doesn't guarantee exposure, but most people will not know if they have it or not. That adds to the fear. If they aren't coughing/sneezing on/near you...it's really not an issue (as we understand it). Even if they are, it still doesn't mean it is coronavirus. That being said, I won't be going out of my way to visit an arcade, bar, restaurant, etc in the near future.

I do think the higher number of people around you, the more likely it is that someone has it. Just like herpes :p

I work from home so my exposure is limited. However my wife works in retail and they are still working. I anticipate that if infection rate goes up around here, the chances of her or one of her employees contracting it will be pretty high.

#226 4 years ago
    Quoted from Yelobird:

Please PM me to get a few dozen memberships #LTG. I support those that support others.

Quoted from frolic:

Lloyd, we're all in this together. Let us help you.

Thank you both for the kind words and support.

I hope I won't need help. Not my first rodeo. 1981 video fad bubble burst, went from huge income to no income. Mid 2000's when the economy tanked along with my industry, which used to thrive on bad times because cheap entertainment. I sold games to stay open.

I'll get through this. Somehow, someway. The only thing I've ever known is to keep getting back up, no matter how hard I'm knocked down.

#227 4 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Not sure if they have an accurate measure on exactly how long the virus exists not on a body but on a thing.

The virus can last 24 hours on cardboard and up to 3 days on plastic and steel. I didn't prep for all this. Honestly, think it's being blown out of proportion, but I could be wrong. Never expected the Gov to start closing businesses and restricting travel. We have a travel advisory in Indianapolis right now. We're only allowed to travel to and from work and in emergency situations.

Edit : The government is looking into sending small businesses loans within the next couple weeks. They've asked congress for $850 billion stimulus package. $250 billion for small business loans.

#229 4 years ago

Clip from BBC posted March 17 2020.

The findings suggest the virus might last this long on door handles, plastic-coated or laminated worktops and other hard surfaces. The researchers did find, however, that copper surfaces tended to kill the virus in about four hours.

#230 4 years ago
    Quoted from chad:

Clip from BBC posted March 17 2020.
    The findings suggest the virus might last this long on door handles, plastic-coated or laminated worktops and other hard surfaces. The researchers did find, however, that copper surfaces tended to kill the virus in about four hours.

So I need to go buy all the copper bracelets and sell them at 4x the cost?

#231 4 years ago

Copper has long been known for anti-microbial properties. I constantly walk into assisted living or nursing homes with long, old wooden railways up and down the hallways and brass door knobs. I think every assisted living and nursing home facility should have copper doorknobs, rails, etc. Even if the cost is a little higher, its properties are going to help against a multitude of viruses and bacteria.

#232 4 years ago

We're staying open as we are located inside a farmers market known for selling food/groceries. Machines are disinfected 1-2 per day and we have sanitizer readily available. Business was down 50% last week and I expect it to be worse this weekend.

#233 4 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

I sold games to stay open.
    I'll get through this. Somehow, someway. The only thing I've ever known is to keep getting back up, no matter how hard I'm knocked down.

I'm in the same boat as you and I respect this, its cool selling gift cards or merch if you have to. Not sure I can get behind the patreon or go fund me just because though. I'd try everything else possible before asking for straight cash donations... even then. Maybe that's just me, because it feels like I see GoFundMe's for everything nowadays.

#234 4 years ago
    Quoted from Zablon:

Remember that the # of cases is just confirmed cases. Testing still is minimal. Estimated numbers are that it may be much higher overall (which may be a good thing as it might mean the mortality rate is lower).

Quoted from frolic:

The not overrunning our hospitals thing is paramount.
    We could have a situation where an ER trauma comes in, someone in a car accident, and there are no ventilators available because they are used up by the Covid patients. What happens to that guy?

This is exactly what I said and it was downvoted?? Yet you copied my data analysis and everyone agrees with you... what kind of doublethink is this???

As for whether we’re open or closed, my arcade is open and I was informed by the mall there is no plans to close. They took out all the tables so it’s not longer considered an “eat-in” establishment and thus because the restaurants are open they have gotten around the loophole and I am next to the eateries.
    Business is way, way down. But every time I stop by (it’s an unattended arcade) there are a handful of folks milling around. The arcades in Lake George have no plans to shut down unless legally mandated and as of Sunday, business was good

#235 4 years ago

pookycade Thank you for your insight. I have a question. This may sound ridiculous. I have heard about shortages of respirators. Is there any chance bipaps used for sleep apnea could help victims that might have a bad case of COVID-19, but not so bad that they require a full blown respirator. I don't think it'd take much to modify a bipap to help someone. I know these are prescribed and fine tuned for the patient, but I think all of them could be tweaked for other patients.

I no longer need to use a bipap since I had surgery to clear out all of the crap in my throat that was blocking up my airways (the surgeon was impressed with my hideous looking tonsils when he yanked them ). I think I have two of them laying around. It'd be nice if they could be put to use.

#236 4 years ago

dupe

#237 4 years ago

And closed at 5pm sharp. I hope these measures help and they don't have to extend the March 27th 5pm reopening. Stay safe everyone !

#238 4 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

And closed at 5pm sharp. I hope these measures help and they don't have to extend the March 27th 5pm reopening. Stay safe everyone !

Lloyd, is there a way to forward phones to home? So you don't have to stay at workplace.

#239 4 years ago
    Quoted from megadeth2600:

pookycade Thank you for your insight. I have a question. This may sound ridiculous. I have heard about shortages of respirators. Is there any chance bipaps used for sleep apnea could help victims that might have a bad case of COVID-19, but not so bad that they require a full blown respirator. I don't think it'd take much to modify a bipap to help someone. I know these are prescribed and fine tuned for the patient, but I think all of them could be tweaked for other patients.
    I no longer need to use a bipap since I had surgery to clear out all of the crap in my throat that was blocking up my airways (the surgeon was impressed with my hideous looking tonsils when he yanked them ). I think I have two of them laying around. It'd be nice if they could be put to use.

Unfortunately not really my area of expertise. However, limited info says BIPAP is not really recommended as a form of support for COVID patients

While Bipap machines, should spare ventilators for the worse cases, they risk releasing particles into the air infecting care providers. Not sure how one would go about modifying to prevent this.

https://emcrit.org/ibcc/covid19/#noninvasive_ventilation_(BiPAP_&_CPAP)

#240 4 years ago
    Quoted from pookycade:

Unfortunately not really my area of expertise. However, limited info says BIPAP is not really recommended as a form of support for COVID patients
    While Bipap machines, should spare ventilators for the worse cases, they risk releasing particles into the air infecting care providers. Not sure how one would go about modifying to prevent this.
    https://emcrit.org/ibcc/covid19/#noninvasive_ventilation_(BiPAP_&_CPAP)

CPAP and nebulizers could help the less severe cases, but they probably should only be used in negative pressure rooms. Gonna be pumping the virus out into the room. Not sure how many more negative pressure rooms we have compared to respirators, but I suspect this would also be a bottleneck.

#241 4 years ago

Really hope you pull through Lloyd. Since moving up here it has been and is one of my goals to stop on in one day.

Another goal was to drop by the Pinball Warehouse in Fridley...

#242 4 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

I'll be one of the first through the door when you reopen, thanks LLoyd for all you've done for the pinball community.

#243 4 years ago
    Quoted from chad:

Lloyd, is there a way to forward phones to home? So you don't have to stay at workplace.

Possibly. But also moving the computer and all my resources. And I'm comfy here. Besides tech stuff, I'll find stuff to do. Freshen the place up a bit for when I can reopen.

A little short on parts, was getting a big order ready. But thought I better wait, once things slowed and then the closings were announced. Some things are necessary, some things can or will have to wait.

#244 4 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Possibly. But also moving the computer and all my resources. And I'm comfy here. Besides tech stuff, I'll find stuff to do. Freshen the place up a bit for when I can reopen.
    A little short on parts, was getting a big order ready. But thought I better wait, once things slowed and then the closings were announced. Some things are necessary, some things can or will have to wait.

You can use google voice for free to forward calls - I think it does cost if you tell them it's for business, but they may wave it under the circumstances.

#245 4 years ago
    Quoted from Zablon:

You can use google voice for free to forward calls - I think it does cost if you tell them it's for business, but they may wave it under the circumstances.

At least three of my four phones I believe I can forward.

I need a little distance. Home is for home. Work is for work

Worst couple years of my life was when my Mother owned a 3.2 bar in NE Minneapolis. There were apartments upstairs. So we moved into one. Problems from home go to work. Problems from work go home. It was a vicious circle.

Thank you for the advice. But I need a little distance between the two.

#246 4 years ago

Wizards World (AKA Fort Wayne Pinball) closing down tonight for awhile.

#247 4 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

I hope I won't need help. Not my first rodeo. 1981 video fad bubble burst, went from huge income to no income. Mid 2000's when the economy tanked along with my industry, which used to thrive on bad times because cheap entertainment. I sold games to stay open.

Let me know how I/ all of us can help. Will support in any way we reasonably can. I can't tell you how many times over the years your responses have let me get to the heart of the problem I was facing.

#248 4 years ago

I work at an arcade that’s closing for now and as well as all of my locations. 2020 blows so far, but the closures are for the best and hope it helps slow the spread.

#249 4 years ago
    Quoted from pookycade:

Let me know how I/ all of us can help. Will support in any way we reasonably can. I can't tell you how many times over the years your responses have let me get to the heart of the problem I was facing.

Just a thought, but possibly we as a community could pool money together and start some type of relief fund for operators?

As for me, my arcade is still non-operational, so its business as usual. Hopefuly this thing will have subsided in time for my grand opening later this year.

#250 4 years ago
    Quoted from WolfManCat:

Just a thought, but possibly we as a community could pool money together and start some type of relief fund for operators?
    As for me, my arcade is still non-operational, so its business as usual. Hopefuly this thing will have subsided in time for my grand opening later this year.

Yeah, it does come down to funding doesn't it ? The basic problem is that we currently were running on a revenue of about $3-5K per week (small fish I know), and employment costs of about $800 a week and rent another $800 a week and then repairs - ugh highly variable. I am voluntarily paying my employees during work stoppage and I don't think anyone is letting me out of rent. The one person I don't have to pay is me, or my volunteers. Not a choice if its your livelihood. What I'm saying is that most go fund me campaigns are $20 here, maybe $50 there. Takes alot to get up to $4K and thats just for one operator. I know for sure that these barcades and such have to do WAY better than me to just break even. Its a long way of saying that I don't have a solution, the dollar amounts are likely much higher than we can generate even if every pinsider donated. Hmm.

There are 1,550 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 31.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-temporarily-closed-my-arcade-thread-/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.