Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,550 posts
  • 259 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 months ago by NicoVolta
  • Topic is favorited by 51 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

f065c571-4d48-42b0-bb09-3c0eba12b3f0_e45adf5f6bc0c5c2a30a39868f44eab6 (resized).jpg
    19C29A43-E7DC-4936-A608-01E5A7E8BAC5 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    7FE4CBEA-7690-41A8-B236-48E4A0FCC6B9 (resized).jpeg
    maginot (resized).jpg
    coway6 (resized).jpg
    coway5 (resized).jpg
    coway4 (resized).jpg
    coway3 (resized).jpg
    coway2 (resized).jpg
    coway1 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1298 3 (resized).jpg
    Untitled 43 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1196 2 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1074 (resized).jpg

There are 1,550 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 31.
    #701 3 years ago
    Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

We have a lot of pool leagues in our area.

We had 3 different pool leagues for a long time, on 3 different days of the week. All I can say is good riddance. There was a reason the second and third one weren't playing at slick willies (pool hall chain in Houston) anymore. Fights never broke out around pinball, darts, arcade or the golden tee people.... Seems like its always the pool table people.

#702 3 years ago
    Quoted from EJS:

That and you'll be re-rubbering your pinball machines a lot more often.

Alright alright.... no ozone for now.

#703 3 years ago

The vertical plastic sheeting trend is awful. It traps airflow and makes the restaurant/arcade look like an ICU.

The answer will be certified air filtration and high fresh airflow. Like ERV units on steroids. Perhaps with ducting and fans everywhere.

Restaurants and bars are in a much trickier situation because you can’t eat and drink with a mask on. Real tough.

It’s gonna be rough for a lot of businesses. Worse also because a lot of folks understandably aren’t going down without a fight... which will mean business as usual for a couple of weeks before the second wave hits.

Buckle up. Many infection curves have not yet peaked. If we open at the crest with every state and business doing things their own way... we’ll easily go over 100k deaths by summer, if not enter a whole new much darker paradigm as with the Spanish Flu. The second summer wave was by far the worst.

Masks on, high CFM constant fresh airflow or certified air purification, no gloves, no eating or drinking in the touch zone, wash hands before and after entry.

Not a pretty recipe, but it’ll be about as safe as it gets for the moment.

#704 3 years ago
    Quoted from NicoVolta:

vertical plastic sheeting trend is awful. It traps airflow ...

The answer will be certified air filtration and high fresh airflow.

Part of the point is minimizing airflow between people. How best to do that while removing any airborne virus that is hanging around is a problem many facility engineers will be working on. For a while, every solution they come up with will be obsolete due to new information about how covid-19 acts.

The public perception will be most valuable in the short term. Just convince people YOUR solution is adequate. With that in mind maybe some consistent messaging via chamber of commerce or press releases might be beneficial.

#705 3 years ago

My opinion = creating a plastic air booth around each game is worse than none at all... because if you are waiting to play a popular game and the person ahead of you has COVID, you’ll be stepping right into their private little exhale chamber.

Fresh airflow and filtration you can hear, see, and feel will be a really big deal when it comes to customer confidence and actually having an impact on the virus.

#706 3 years ago

Or you could open and let people decide whether the want to go out and go into your business

#707 3 years ago
    Quoted from NicoVolta:

My opinion = creating a plastic air booth around each game is worse than none at all... because if you are waiting to play a popular game and the person ahead of you has COVID, you’ll be stepping right into their private little exhale chamber.
    Fresh airflow and filtration you can hear, see, and feel will be a really big deal when it comes to customer confidence and actually having an impact on the virus.

Agreed. The one big conclusion from the Chinese survey of where Coronavirus lives in the air, was perhaps surprisingly, NOT in the large open space. It was in the small enclosed spaces, like bathrooms where air flow was minimal to non. Hence you can see I have choses to have some big ass air circulators, supplemented by several small ones for the enclosed spaces

#708 3 years ago

There was a report that 9 people were infected at a restaurant in china from a single person and it was spread through the buildings AC. So circulating the air could very well potentially be worse than no circulation at all.

#709 3 years ago

I saw today that we're looking at 3K deaths a DAY through the summer. Coupled with Americans inability to be patient or do as what's best for the person next to them, it's looking like we're going to see some spikes as infection rates rise in areas where people are trying to jump the gun and open too soon, with little or no testing or protection. This is just going to make things worse, and take longer. Ugh.

#710 3 years ago

You can’t rely on any info coming out of China but if true that kind of means nothing you do is going to stop this thing. We know how well a vaccine works. So let it go, do your thing and what happens happens.

#711 3 years ago
    Quoted from MtnFrost:

I saw today that we're looking at 3K deaths a DAY through the summer. Coupled with Americans inability to be patient or do as what's best for the person next to them, it's looking like we're going to see some spikes as infection rates rise in areas where people are trying to jump the gun and open too soon, with little or no testing or protection. This is just going to make things worse, and take longer. Ugh.

What do you not understand. Businesses and people with small businesses cannot stay closed. How long do you think a bat can just stay closed and not goi out of business.

#712 3 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:What do you not understand. Businesses and people with small businesses cannot stay closed. How long do you think a bat can just stay closed and not goi out of business.

Hey, I love pinball arcades, I don't want them to close either. But I also know people who have lost family to COVID-19, and I'm not going to put the almighty dollar ahead of saving lives. I'm not saying there's not a way to do both, responsively. But I haven't seen that answer yet either. Maybe reservations for people / families, where between each group everything is disinfected? I don't know. But I do think congress should be passing a lot more money out to REAL small businesses - and not just the tiny drop in the bucket we've seen get soaked up by corps that are not small nor hurting. Real money, for as long as it takes to get the virus under control. I know one side of the aisle is all for it. Just have to convince the republicans....

#713 3 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

What do you not understand. Businesses and people with small businesses cannot stay closed. How long do you think a bat can just stay closed and not goi out of business.

I see your thread eject time has expired to share more of your wisdom.

#714 3 years ago

Again people, lets please keep this on topic. Its a settled point that most operator locations are going to open again at some point, and this thread is about how this is done in the best way possible given all the variables involved. You may not like it, but it is what it is. There is a COVID specific thread for discussions about who is or isn't doing what, who is or isn't being put at risk. It is not that I am unappreciative of the many issues involved with the ethics of reopening a business in this climate, but this is not the thread for that discussion. Thank you.

#715 3 years ago
    Quoted from pinball_ric:

There was a report that 9 people were infected at a restaurant in china from a single person and it was spread through the buildings AC. So circulating the air could very well potentially be worse than no circulation at all.

So, yes enclosed spaces = higher risk. That is why we are running purifiers to recirculate that air rather than just blowing air around. What the chinese study specifically found was that within a hospital environment, where it is high high risk, they found little evidence of the virus just floating around in the air on the open wards, and more with it floating around within small enclosed spaces. It is not definitive, nothing is, but it is the best information to date to act on. For sure the Chinese restaurant is worrisome annecdotal data. The study published in Science however, was much more methodical. The perhaps not unsurprising conclusion was that the best place you can be is outdoors, but that being indoors, even on a ward with COVID patients, is not quite as risky as we may have imagined it to be.

#716 3 years ago

I've read that some businesses that have tried opening or are open are seeing only 25% of people returning. So that should be a factor in opening - can you run on 25% of what you are used to making? Just a consideration.

#717 3 years ago
    Quoted from MtnFrost:

I've read that some businesses that have tried opening or are open are seeing only 25% of people returning. So that should be a factor in opening - can you run on 25% of what you are used to making? Just a consideration.

Not unless they lower the cost of your rent/lease. Which theoretically, if this COVID thing goes on long enough, retail/commercial space won't be as profitable as it once was pretty much across the board, and so real estate and land values would also have to decrease. And cheaper real estate should mean a cheaper lease/mortgage. But who knows what's really gonna happen.

#718 3 years ago

Very informative post

We are in the fortunate position with our 'arcade' here in Australia, of owning the building. Of course there are still basic expenses, but we can weather this out in 'hibernation' mode. Really feel for those that have to pay rent....

Been trying to keep positive and make the most of the situation .... doing some basic renovations etc. Also giving each machine a VERY thorough clean and service (try to do one machine a day) ... usually don't have time when business is open. Yesterday was Twilight Zone and my fingers bear the scars form replacing all the LEDS/rubbers and polishing the wireforms still ... not the easiest machine to work on LOL

Before we had to completely close, we were already taking precautions .... eg only allow one family group in at a time, cleaning between each group etc ... this only lasted for about a week before the 'shut down' order came into effect, but seemed to have good public acceptance. Games were still on pay per play with a small group entry charge to cover cleaning cost etc. Thinking it might be the way to go when things start opening up again ....

Stay positive

#719 3 years ago
    Quoted from pinball_ric:

You'd need a "hygene system" where the circulation is a suction that draughts the air from the area, and sends it through the filter. Evacuating potentially contaminated air, rather than circulating it.

#720 3 years ago
    Quoted from MtnFrost:

Yes, we can make it on 25%, barely. First, I collect no salary from the arcade, just pay my employees. Second, we have relatively low rent. Third, the arcade was just starting to go into a boom period where it might actually make some money and pay off the small amount of debt it has. So a fall from those heights back to a lower sustaining amount is not as damaging as it could be. We were a small little business with not all that much in the way of expenses beyond a couple of employees and the rent and repair costs. But we've run it pretty wisely, not taken on much debt, never used projections of where we might get to to drive business decisions, so I think we can be ok

#721 3 years ago

OK folks, I want to try something out with you all to get your opinions. I have a problem and most of you do too. You would not be making any money if there were 6 feet in between all machines. And I wouldn't have any place to put them if I had to shelve half the machines. Leaving half the machines off or covering with a bedsheet is NOT a good look, makes it seems like an arcade with lots of broken stuff. The problem is though that people generally aren't too good about maintaining social distancing correctly.

SOOOO, here is the thought. I believe we can make small mesh network devices on the cheap for each machine (as in less than $50 per machine and targeting more $35 - parts and maybe $10 for the effort). Those devices would a) sense when a person is in front of the machine b) communicate to the surrounding devices that a machine is being occupied c) display a red X when the machine isn't available because people on surrounding machines are too close d) when that person on the nearby machine leaves, change the display on the nearby machine to a green check mark e) if someone insists on trying to play a red X device, first warn them, and then sound a defcon 3 alarm, just loud enough for those surrounding them to hear. Step away from the machine sir .... ! Each device would know how far apart it is from other devices, or at the very minimum if it is within the 6 foot social distancing radius. It would also be self powered from a cheap rechargeable LIPO.

The system would be automatic, adjusting real time. You get to keep all games on, you get to control spacing of people in there by the little social reminders to do so, you don't have to go around with a bullhorn telling people to spread apart, and you don't have to break your back moving out machines.

Thoughts ?

#722 3 years ago
    Quoted from pookycade:

OK folks, I want to try something out with you all to get your opinions. I have a problem and most of you do too. You would not be making any money if there were 6 feet in between all machines. And I wouldn't have any place to put them if I had to shelve half the machines. Leaving half the machines off or covering with a bedsheet is NOT a good look, makes it seems like an arcade with lots of broken stuff. The problem is though that people generally aren't too good about maintaining social distancing correctly.
    SOOOO, here is the thought. I believe we can make small mesh network devices on the cheap for each machine (as in less than $50 per machine and targeting more $35 - parts and maybe $10 for the effort). Those devices would a) sense when a person is in front of the machine b) communicate to the surrounding devices that a machine is being occupied c) display a red X when the machine isn't available because people on surrounding machines are too close d) when that person on the nearby machine leaves, change the display on the nearby machine to a green check mark e) if someone insists on trying to play a red X device, first warn them, and then sound a defcon 3 alarm, just loud enough for those surrounding them to hear. Step away from the machine sir .... ! Each device would know how far apart it is from other devices, or at the very minimum if it is within the 6 foot social distancing radius. It would also be self powered from a cheap rechargeable LIPO.
    The system would be automatic, adjusting real time. You get to keep all games on, you get to control spacing of people in there by the little social reminders to do so, you don't have to go around with a bullhorn telling people to spread apart, and you don't have to break your back moving out machines.
    Thoughts ?

Just a crazy question as I have not seen your layout or space but would it be possible to simply pull the games forward 2 feet from the wall and turn every other machine around 180 degrees so all machines are 6 feet apart for players position yet the backbox now becomes the spacer?

#723 3 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

Or you could open and let people decide whether the want to go out and go into your business

Freedom of choice...

#724 3 years ago
    Quoted from Yelobird:

Just a crazy question as I have not seen your layout or space but would it be possible to simply pull the games forward 2 feet from the wall and turn every other machine around 180 degrees so all machines are 6 feet apart for players position yet the backbox now becomes the spacer?

We have them back to back right now in banks, so that wouldnt' really work that well unfortunately

#725 3 years ago

So I thought of a simple solution. I don’t know if it has been thought of already but here goes. Put one color sticker on half the machines and another color on the other half. Put up posters explaining that the machines with one color will be available for play during whatever times you prefer and the other color the other times you prefer. That way all the games are available for play throughout the day and you have time to win them down. Simple yet effective.

Please clap.

#726 3 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

So I thought of a simple solution. I don’t know if it has been thought of already but here goes. Put one color sticker on half the machines and another color on the other half. Put up posters explaining that the machines with one color will be available for play during whatever times you prefer and the other color the other times you prefer. That way all the games are available for play throughout the day and you have time to win them down. Simple yet effective.
    Please clap.

As a low tech solution, yes that works quite well.

#727 3 years ago

Why not just turn every 2nd or 3rd game off and just alternate games off/on every other hour or day?

#728 3 years ago
    Quoted from Stretch7:

Why not just turn every 2nd or 3rd game off and just alternate games off/on every other hour or day?

Yep. Could do it easy with an app too.

#729 3 years ago
    Quoted from Stretch7:

Why not just turn every 2nd or 3rd game off and just alternate games off/on every other hour or day

Days makes more sense, don’t want to kick people off games that are long playing, or someone really getting into Addams Family...”sorry, this game goes off at 7, play Spider-Man instead”
    People will understand games off till X day, and possibly come back on Thursday when “bank 2” is on.

#730 3 years ago

I won't turn machines off or take them out of rotation. Instead, every guest will be informed of the distance rule: Keep two machines apart from one another (six feet) at all times.

People would rather hang around and wait for a game they like versus "guaranteed zero access" during their stay. Also, a 66% powered-down arcade is just sad.

Our admission policy will only allow 10 (or so) people during each two-hour time slot. Enough space for everyone to maneuver.

Now, if a couple or family arrives, they won't have to distance from each other... only the other guests. Bit of an honor system thing here, but I don't see a way around it. I'm not going to ask people who live together to keep their distance in addition to the whole mask/handwashing rigamarole.

#731 3 years ago
    Quoted from DNO:

Days makes more sense, don’t want to kick people off games that are long playing, or someone really getting into Addams Family...”sorry, this game goes off at 7, play Spider-Man instead”
    People will understand games off till X day, and possibly come back on Thursday when “bank 2” is on.

I would be on board with this. Keep it on an even/odd day similar to lawn watering schedules with cities.

This way if you have someone who likes to play TAF like your example above and they work weekends but don't get off until 7:00 they will NEVER get to play TAF and only play SM. If you do the even odd thing then they can play that game every other weekend sat/sun or every other day etc.

At my house I have the Kasa plugs, outlets and strips so I can control every game, with some exceptions I can turn each game on and off individually. You can also group them so a business could group every other game as an "odd day" or "even day" as a group. So you don't have to think about which games need to go on. Once programmed you just throw the odd or even virtual switch and the appropriate games will come on for the day.

#732 3 years ago

I do like the separate banks on odd and even that way customer can see what games available and decide if they want to play that day or not if there is a specific game they are after. It would suck to have to remove games from the area and swap them out physically. The only issue i think we will have is the pathways between the games where we may be 8' across but if you have someone on either side playing and walking in between them will not follow social distance code. Im not sure how this will work, if that is the case then we would need like 16-18' pathways in between games which would really eat up space and change the layout of any place and lessen the games. or maybe because it a temporary walk way and people are faced the other way it might be different.....i dunno.

#733 3 years ago

Alternating day scheduling makes the most sense.

As a player I'd be livid if I was in the midst of a good game as the "scheduled hour cutoff" hit and powered off the game.

As an operator I could see having to police and allow grace periods for that on one or more games at once, would be a nightmare. Plus you'd have people itching to be first on "Game Z at 5:00" hanging too close to the neighboring active game at 4:59...

Every other day simplifies things greatly and is easy to understand. Flick on that day's power circuit once, and go.

#734 3 years ago
    Quoted from SadSack:

Stay open.. people will be looking for things to do until they forbid local travel. Then move to a state that doesn't practice as much idiocy. I wish I could go just pick up the virus and process it. Many of us may have already. There is absolutely zero reason to believe any of the gov's pseudo-science and stats. The first "Montana Presumptive Positive" was a woman who had been out of the state since November and never back.
    It's 100% bullshit and nothing more than a "stronger than average" common cold virus. Corona viruses are common and prevalent. There is really nothing to fear if you are under 60 and in good health. In July, we are going to be laughing at the fools just like the Y2K nonsense most of us remember.

#agedlikemilk

#735 3 years ago

/r/lostpinsiders

#736 3 years ago
    Quoted from isJ:

/r/lostpinsiders

If only that was a real sub. Lol

#737 3 years ago

Can’t be good for this games to cycle on and off so often.

#738 3 years ago
    Quoted from NicoVolta:

I won't turn machines off or take them out of rotation. Instead, every guest will be informed of the distance rule: Keep two machines apart from one another (six feet) at all times.
    People would rather hang around and wait for a game they like versus "guaranteed zero access" during their stay. Also, a 66% powered-down arcade is just sad.
    Our admission policy will only allow 15 (or so) people during each two-hour time slot. Enough space for everyone to maneuver.
    Now, if a couple or family arrives, they won't have to distance from each other... only the other guests. Bit of an honor system thing here, but I don't see a way around it. I'm not going to ask people who live together to keep their distance in addition to the whole mask/handwashing rigamarole.

Honor system seems like a good idea, and I believe most people will be willing to honor it. I tend to not play something right next to someone else anyway, unless it's a big show where every game is being played.

#739 3 years ago
    Quoted from VanishingVision:

Honor system seems like a good idea, and I believe most people will be willing to honor it. I tend to not play something right next to someone else anyway, unless it's a big show where every game is being played.

Adults for sure. Little kids.... well I’m not sure of any deterrent that will be foolproof, even a parent lecturing to them.

It seems as if Virginia may be a go as early as next week. 10 people limit though if they let entertainment locales open up.

#740 3 years ago
    Quoted from pookycade:

Adults for sure. Little kids.... well I’m not sure of any deterrent that will be foolproof, even a parent lecturing to them.
    It seems as if Virginia may be a go as early as next week. 10 people limit though if they let entertainment locales open up.

Yes, if your customers include families as mine do I don't think any plan will work unless the games are physically unavailable to play. I have seen kids crawl under games, turn games on, plug them back in. Even if the games were off and the kids didn't turn them on, they would be pushing the buttons, checking the coin return on games whether they are powered up or not. They are just kids being kids and I don't think there is too much to be done about that. Certainly, some families would keep a tight rein on their kids but many would not.

#741 3 years ago
    Quoted from BrianBannon:

Yes, if your customers include families as mine do I don't think any plan will work unless the games are physically unavailable to play. I have seen kids crawl under games, turn games on, plug them back in. Even if the games were off and the kids didn't turn them on, they would be pushing the buttons, checking the coin return on games whether they are powered up or not. They are just kids being kids and I don't think there is too much to be done about that. Certainly, some families would keep a tight rein on their kids but many would not.

It's funny to me how you described how kids will go plug in games or try to turn them on. I have seen adults do the same thing. The fact is, people are assholes. If someone wants to play a game, being turned off wont stop them. They will crawl behind and unplug a working game and plug in the turned off game. Some people just can't be reasoned with. This past week in Michigan we had 2 issues that are real scary. First, at a dollar store, a women tried to go into the business. She had no mask on and was told she could not enter. She argues for a few minutes and spits on the clerk. The police come and she continues fighting with them and trying to spit on anyone that comes close. Second one happened at a different dollar store in Flint. 3 people try to come in one isn't wearing a mask. After she is refused entry, they come back an hour later walk up behind the security guard and shot him in the back of the head. I have been talking to a few other vendors, bar managers, owners, etc. This is a big concern for them. We don't know what restriction will be put in place. How can you expect your staff to enforce rules if people don't care and are willing to argue and possibly get violent.

#742 3 years ago

Could put up plexiglass sneeze guards. Think of the separation in cubicles.
    Free standing walls. Hell maybe even cubicles depending on height add to top with small piece of plexi.

#743 3 years ago
    Quoted from BrianBannon:

also off on pinball sometimes = broken

#744 3 years ago

There are a lot of creative suggestions in this thread, but none lend themselves to a relaxing, fun environment. Even if people are brave enough to visit an arcade before this thing is under control, they aren’t going to enjoy sneezeguards and regimented movement. Or at least not enough of them to keep the lights on.

I think it’s over for arcades this year, maybe next year, and possibly beyond. Hopefully I’m wrong.

#745 3 years ago

If the Nevada Gaming Commission can approve the Gaming Control Board's Health and Safety Policies for the resumption of Gaming Operations for Nonrestricted licensees (Full-blown Casinos and Resorts) and Restricted licensees (Pub casinos like Dotty's, PT's, grocery store and Gas station slot areas) then I think it is safe to say that pinball arcades can reopen this year.

The above policies were approved earlier today. However, whether an arcade can operate profitably is another subject.

#746 3 years ago

Nevada’s economy is built on gambling and the resorts & restaurants attached to it. Economic life & death for basically an entire state. Their motivation to get back in business is immeasurably strong. I don’t think Nevada’s reopening can be extrapolated to a hundred mom & pop arcades spread around the country. If every arcade in America went under it wouldn’t even be a blip on the radar, unfortunately.

#748 3 years ago
    Quoted from yancy:

There are a lot of creative suggestions in this thread, but none lend themselves to a relaxing, fun environment. Even if people are brave enough to visit an arcade before this thing is under control, they aren’t going to enjoy sneezeguards and regimented movement.

Exactly. There are a lot of interesting and possibly effective methods for social distancing and limitations on virus spreading but, yes, how much fun are you going to have playing a game of pinball with two shower curtains on each side or other Lexan partition. This gets down to the emotional level of enjoyment. One fun aspect of playing pinball is to escape from the rest of the things in life especially negative things and don't want a constant reminder of it. I know what some people will say next, yes we need to be safe though, I get that, but I'm looking at the other side of things too.

When I use to hang around casinos it was fun to just drift around in my own little world and walk up to machines at random and that has a nice relaxation element to it.

To be like...."oh look a Medieval Mah....ahhhh it's off today cause it's an even/odd day" or cause someone is playing AFM next to it so I can't play. It makes it a bit more bitter.

#749 3 years ago
    Quoted from yancy:

If every arcade in America went under it wouldn’t even be a blip on the radar, unfortunately.

I had a similar thought too. Here's another example of where I hope you(we) you are wrong but I fear you might be right (or onto something).

I'm afraid laws could be passed where they (govt level at state, city, county, whatever) try to write off amusement devices all together because they have slowed down as a whole or they don't want to write a clause in while they are drafting something for slot machines. Since properties on reservations for slots have always been an exception thing I assume this will continue to be the case.

I could see something coming from an advocacy group where they try to focus on the use of home systems (PC, PS, XBOX) and promote that use instead. Or a news article saying "roughly 100 years ago pinball games were made illegal in some states....could this happen again in the 2020's?"

I hope all this doesn't come to be but it's good to have this thinking in mind so we can be proactive to help save as many locations as we can because I'm sure itching to get back out there and play some more pinball!

There are 1,550 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 31.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-temporarily-closed-my-arcade-thread-/page/15?hl=md2020 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.