Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,550 posts
  • 259 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 months ago by NicoVolta
  • Topic is favorited by 51 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

f065c571-4d48-42b0-bb09-3c0eba12b3f0_e45adf5f6bc0c5c2a30a39868f44eab6 (resized).jpg
    19C29A43-E7DC-4936-A608-01E5A7E8BAC5 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    7FE4CBEA-7690-41A8-B236-48E4A0FCC6B9 (resized).jpeg
    maginot (resized).jpg
    coway6 (resized).jpg
    coway5 (resized).jpg
    coway4 (resized).jpg
    coway3 (resized).jpg
    coway2 (resized).jpg
    coway1 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1298 3 (resized).jpg
    Untitled 43 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1196 2 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1074 (resized).jpg
    There are 1,550 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 31.
    #551 3 years ago
    Quoted from Yelobird:

just tossing out ideas

That's where the solutions lie. There's no template in how to run a business with an active pandemic. Good/bad/whatever, best to throw the ideas out there and see what inspires anything.

#552 3 years ago
    Quoted from Yelobird:

upright plastic partition between game’s quality as distancing? Kind of like the stores and post office use now?

I’m envisioning a sort of open alcove in front of every game. The lexan barriers could maybe attach to something like the 8020 racks people have built for mobile streaming rigs.

#553 3 years ago
    Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

I’m envisioning a sort of open alcove in front of every game. The lexan barriers could maybe attach to something like the 8020 racks people have built for mobile streaming rigs.

I was thinking a cheap shower curtain on a electrical conduit pipe assembly you could move but yeah, just some kind of a barrier idea. Private pinball lol.

#554 3 years ago

I’m surprised you are happy with the opening at 50% occupancy. This is exactly what I am dreading. We can’t survive at 50% occupancy. If that is the route Chicago goes, we will be killed in expenses. At that point there is no longer the ability to challenge our rent and additional costs all of which will be at the full rate. Even our liquor minimums would be brutal to pay but rent at 30k a month on top of everything else doesn’t work at a 50% cap.

#555 3 years ago
    Quoted from inhomearcades:

We can’t survive at 50% occupancy.

Most venues will have to deal with this. It really means a whole new evaluation of your business plan. It's simply not possible to get the same amount of revenue from fewer people. Almost every revenue number will change. Places that were viable at the old normal may not be viable at the new normal. Will the bankers, landlords, and other creditors be willing to renegotiate without government intervention?

The economic fallout will be far reaching. Equipment vendors that used to recoup the cost in three years may not survive if it now takes five years.

#556 3 years ago
    Quoted from inhomearcades:

I’m surprised you are happy with the opening at 50% occupancy. This is exactly what I am dreading. We can’t survive at 50% occupancy. If that is the route Chicago goes, we will be killed in expenses. At that point there is no longer the ability to challenge our rent and additional costs all of which will be at the full rate. Even our liquor minimums would be brutal to pay but rent at 30k a month on top of everything else doesn’t work at a 50% cap.

Happy ? Not in the least. Can I survive ? Yes I can. I am in a very special boat here in that I don’t make any salary from this at all. Also my rent is reasonable. I was about to start generating income before all this hit. One might ask what’s the point then ? Fair question. I guess I never did this to make money so as long as I don’t have to get too crazy I am ok operating at barely surviving mode for now. If it becomes too much of a hassle (especially when making no money for any of my time and effort) we will close

#557 3 years ago

I've spoken to my wife about what we would be comfortable paying to go out for entertainment in a way that made us feel safe.

It's not realistic for any business to just have 50% capacity and charge the same money.

So how can you turn a negative into a positive?

What packages/offerings can be created for a smaller audience, one that may not want to be sharing the space with others?

#558 3 years ago

Like for example, we discussed what we would pay to go to an amusement park that had so few people we were riding alone on rides.

How much would I pay to go the the movies and be the only family in the theater?

What would I pay for an arcade to give my family exclusive access window?

Fine, I am not "typical", but there are people like me out there, so why not serve them and serve your business at the same time?

#559 3 years ago
    Quoted from frolic:

For the foreseeable future, I’m shifting a lot of route pins to home rental. While this model is probably unsustainable long-term for many “route Players” budgets, it has been a blessing as a short-term solution for them (and me). 100% of the people I know who already own pin(s) have turned down the pricing for this... they can clearly see that it’s a far better solution for them to buy another or save that money until they can get a new pin, a sentiment that will be echoed, I’m sure, by this new renters market within a few months. I’m extremely concerned about the post-covid future of operating, and it seems like the mask/hand washing/distance model is going to have to be how it is for a while... the idea of “how much would I pay for exclusive access” is interesting, and it begs the question... is increased pricing along with increased spacing feasible? While not ideal, I think there are many out there who understand the gravity and magnitude of the situation, and would be willing to help operators and locations eat the cost, lest they lose the location altogether. Clearly not ideal, but could this possibly save some businesses? What to y’all think?

#560 3 years ago

Plastic partitions are an interesting idea, but a bit too “medical”. Might make the room look like an ICU. They’d only protect you from a side-sneeze or heavy breathing... and each would require a dedicated fan to keep the airflow moving.

Since maximum attendance will be an issue regardless, I think maintaining at least one empty game in between would accomplish the same goal without the spookiness.

I predict pinball (for now) will only succeed within controlled environments with hand-washing and airflow protection upon entry and exit. No one will want to drop money into “unprotected” machines randomly sitting alone on location. Visitors want to be assured they are stepping into a controlled zone for their fun.

It’s actually worse for barcades/breweries because it is risky for people to be touching glassware/food to their lips while playing bare-handed. I won’t be allowing any eating or drinking within our “shared touch zone” for this reason... only before or after entry.

This will cut into our concession sales a good bit, but there’s no alternative. Consumption means no masks and things touching your lips/face. Whereas sharing touch means masking up and high airflow/purification.

No in-between.

Barcades and breweries should plan to zone off their games and require hand washing at entry/exit. I don’t think consumption and shared touch can be safely mixed. Fingers on masks, masks being removed/put back on, won’t work. Has to be either/or.

#561 3 years ago
    Quoted from BFGoodflip:

the idea of “how much would I pay for exclusive access” is interesting, and it begs the question... is increased pricing along with increased spacing feasible?

Asking people to pay more for the same old seldom works. Although for the current crisis, it might be totally acceptable to justify the base prices going up.

But offering people new exclusive offerings for premium price would be the direction I'm thinking.

I'd look at VIP packages for other industries for inspiration. Glamping, festivals, theme parks, etc.

This is a marketing challenge. Coming up with something cool and unique.

#562 3 years ago

“Get My Family Out of the House” Platinum Package

-Reserved arcade for 1 car load (arrive together, play together, leave together)
    -Exclusive access window of the arcade for 2 hours
    -Will not share it with anyone, door will be locked.
    -Arcade will be closed for 1 hour before you arrive so that every surface is disinfected. Every controller, button, surface.
    -Unlimited games for the 2 hour window
    -4 arcade t-shirts for keepsakes
    -Selfie Wall for you to record your outing and share you getting out the house
    -Includes food and beverage for 4
    -“I got to play at Fancypants arcade all by myself” Social media badge to share
    -Recognition on our Wall of Honor of supporting the arcade during this time
    -Gaming passes for $100 of gaming in the future during a regular visit (valid for 2 years)

Family of 4 Platinum package: $499

Maximum 1 Platinum package available per day, reserve your date now.

#563 3 years ago

That was my 5 minute brainstorm. Just to give an idea of the direction this could go on.

Likely could offer a good/better/best model of that, and a $1000 hamburger option.

#564 3 years ago
    Quoted from frolic:

-Will not share it with anyone, door will be locked.

Well there is the first problem. Check with your fire marshal. In my city ( Hopkins, MN ) if people are inside, doors must be unlocked.

Not saying it's a bad idea. Just think through all parts of it.

LTG : )

#565 3 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Well there is the first problem. Check with your fire marshal. In my city ( Hopkins, MN ) if people are inside, doors must be unlocked.
    Not saying it's a bad idea. Just think through all parts of it.

Take the parts you like.

I'll add this, for brainstorming, best to ignore "why this won't work" and just keep adding ideas. Keep the mind focused on possibilities than objections and somewhere a jewel will appear.

#566 3 years ago

We will be throwing many things against the wall to see what sticks (just not the food variety). And yes, I anticipate premium packages may be part of the equation. 1/3 of our income was off of parties, and I suspect that this will just crater post re-opening. 50 of your closest friends aren't gonna want to show up. Agree also with food limitations to reduce the whole hand to mouth to machine thing. Possibly may fence off some area where this can be done or send them across the street to the pizza parlor. I'll be honest, I don't really have any idea how any of this is gonna work out. Can we even make enough to not hemorrhage red over the next 12 months. Are we going to get to the point where we have to show an immune-QR code on our phone to gain access to any business. Anyway, the one nice thing about our state putting the kibosh on reopening for at least 6 more weeks is that we get to vicariously see how this all plays out in Georgia and Florida.

#567 3 years ago
    Quoted from NicoVolta:

I’m going to use fans to create a wind tunnel. Although it may result in higher humidity and temperatures, it will guarantee a high level of fresh airflow... which may allow a one machine distance rule to be practical.

Check this out. Air flow could be an issue as well. It could be a very sweaty summer.

https://www.bostonherald.com/2020/04/23/airflow-a-concern-as-restaurants-businesses-reopen-post-coronavirus-pandemic/

#568 3 years ago
    Quoted from frolic:

Asking people to pay more for the same old seldom works. Although for the current crisis, it might be totally acceptable to justify the base prices going up.
    But offering people new exclusive offerings for premium price would be the direction I'm thinking.
    I'd look at VIP packages for other industries for inspiration. Glamping, festivals, theme parks, etc.
    This is a marketing challenge. Coming up with something cool and unique.

My and many other operator’s problem is we have no stake in the business our pins are in. The logistics of that are monumental... I think it’s a fantastic idea for owner/operators and arcades/barcades but the rest of us just can’t without an added strain on our businesses or theirs... that said, some money is better than none, and at the price you mentioned for a package, I would happily organize And supervise that. But it’s about what I’m charging for a month of home rental... which is a better deal?

#569 3 years ago

I am going to be using multiple H13 HEPA filter air purifiers. 99.95% of 0.1 micron particles collected. Not perfect. Nothing is.

Also going to ozone and UVC light treat the place at night. Also not perfect.

Hand sanitizers every room.

There is no infection control measure that is going to be perfect here. Life is risk.

#570 3 years ago
    Quoted from BFGoodflip:

But it’s about what I’m charging for a month of home rental... which is a better deal?

One package is called “Get My Family Out of the House”, so that will appeal to people who are dying to get out. I can cook at home for cheaper but I'm dying to get back to a restaurant for 5 times what it costs me to cook at home.

For operators like yourself, my mind goes to what ideas you could bring your locations to help them? I don't know the answers, and these aren't easy answers, figuring out things for the first time is always the most difficult. But I like to help people give themselves permission to think different and you never know what will come of it.

#571 3 years ago
    Quoted from frolic:

I'm curious what harm it would be to discuss with a landlord what rent accommodation they could make, if the alternative is the business closing. It's not like they'd have a new tenant lined up anytime soon and if multiple businesses closed on the property it would create negative curb appeal.
    It's an unprecedented situation so every idea is worth exploring.

That talk was literally less than 1 minute. I was told there is no way and conventional methods of eviction would commence once I am 10 days late.

#572 3 years ago
    Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

That talk was literally less than 1 minute. I was told there is no way and conventional methods of eviction would commence once I am 10 days late.

Wow ... you need to find a different place for your business. The landlord can after evicting you sit with an empty hole of a business and collect no rent. That is called being a true ahole. Hope they don't have a mortgage because with that attitude they aren't going to have a way to pay it after they finish evicting all their tenants.

#574 3 years ago
    Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

Bummer. I'm glad you tried. No stone left unturned.

#575 3 years ago

Landlords have signed contracts and not likely to be an ally in this. Some may work with you but on a forbearance level and not forgiveness. I appreciate and applaud the operators who do so much for our hobby. However, it’s difficult to see how many survive in an environment where sanitation and spacing are required. I certainly hope I’m wrong.

#576 3 years ago
    Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

I was told there is no way and conventional methods of eviction would commence once I am 10 days late.

Your local politicians may be of some use. The Morgantown courts are closed until April 30th and probably won't be prioritizing evictions right away. https://www.morgantownwv.gov/CivicAlerts.aspx?AID=413

#577 3 years ago
    Quoted from frolic:

I'm curious what harm it would be to discuss with a landlord what rent accommodation they could make, if the alternative is the business closing. It's not like they'd have a new tenant lined up anytime soon and if multiple businesses closed on the property it would create negative curb appeal.
    It's an unprecedented situation so every idea is worth exploring.

Our landlord was proactive and came to us with their proposal of cutting rent by 50%. That seems like a reasonable approach at least for now. Not sure if that works for 6+ months however.

#578 3 years ago
    Quoted from GGBGROUP:

Our landlord was proactive and came to use with their proposal of cutting rent by 50%. That seems like a reasonable approach at least for now. Not sure if that works for 6+ months however.

Nice. That is what I suspected. Landlords aren't all homogeneous, so you never know what is possible.

#579 3 years ago
    Quoted from GGBGROUP:

Our landlord was proactive and came to us with their proposal of cutting rent by 50%. That seems like a reasonable approach at least for now. Not sure if that works for 6+ months however.

Honestly this is where the EIDL program is supposed to do its job. I don't think we somehow believe that all arcades perish and that this is never a business model going forward. But lets all be honest, we are looking at minimum 6 months, likely 12 months, and possibly 18-24 months of trying to survive. The EIDL if it was doing its job would provide a bridge loan of 6-12 months worth of income with a rate of 2.75% and a repayment term of 30 years. Now not all will be even willing to take that bet, but I doubt any of us is even going to get a chance given how dysfunctional and overwhelmed SBA has become. We will bail out the airline industry, and I get it as they are required infrastructure even if losing money like a sieve. Arcades ... not so much ... if you don't have cash reserves you are willing to dump into your business yourself to tide you over ... good luck. States go bankrupt ... arcades go bankrupt too.

#580 3 years ago
    Quoted from frolic:

Like for example, we discussed what we would pay to go to an amusement park that had so few people we were riding alone on rides.
    How much would I pay to go the the movies and be the only family in the theater?
    Fine, I am not "typical", but there are people like me out there, so why not serve them and serve your business at the same time?

As far as I know, only movie stars, music stars, and sports stars can afford to rent out entire entertainment venues for personal use.

#581 3 years ago

The only way to describe this pandemic situation, and it applies to any part of it:

It’s a fucking mess!

#582 3 years ago

The problem is indeed a mess and is focused on the three essential factors: time, emotion and money.

Time, as stated above... can we hold out for 18 months? A couple of months... sure, 6 maybe... but we don't know how long this will last, additional waves, failed vaccines, etc. We're no longer at the point in human evolution where we can wait FOR ANYTHING...

2nd...the emotional factor, specifically.. FEAR. If the thought of playing a game at an arcade or throwing a ball down a wooden floor will create the emotion of FEAR in a percentage of people, well, that's tough to overcome.

And lastly, financial resources are always limited and won't go into ventures that can not be supported. The lack of business investment will lead to a decrease in taxes paid AT EVERY LEVEL, which will lead to higher taxes and inflation.

The ONLY way out has been clear to me from the beginning... we need science to come through and figure out a therapy asap that will cut into two of the three factors: Fear and Time. A FDA approved therapeutic regimen that is adopted within the next 8 weeks and is proven to cut the incidence of death and hospitalizations down 90%. We've got some really smart men and women working like crazy along with amazing technology to prove out their ideas and study participants eager to help. I'm betting on the big brains here. I was hoping the president would have pulled together the best virologists, scientists, etc. weeks ago and put them in a lab somewhere ala Manhattan project and told them that Failure is NOT an option.

#583 3 years ago
    Quoted from GGBGROUP:

The problem is indeed a mess and is focused on the three essential factors: time, emotion and money.
    Time, as stated above... can we hold out for 18 months? A couple of months... sure, 6 maybe... but we don't know how long this will last, additional waves, failed vaccines, etc. We're no longer at the point in human evolution where we can wait FOR ANYTHING...
    2nd...the emotional factor, specifically.. FEAR. If the thought of playing a game at an arcade or throwing a ball down a wooden floor will create the emotion of FEAR in a percentage of people, well, that's tough to overcome.
    And lastly, financial resources are always limited and won't go into ventures that can not be supported. The lack of business investment will lead to a decrease in taxes paid AT EVERY LEVEL, which will lead to higher taxes and inflation.
    The ONLY way out has been clear to me from the beginning... we need science to come through and figure out a therapy asap that will cut into two of the three factors: Fear and Time. A FDA approved therapeutic regimen that is adopted within the next 8 weeks and is proven to cut the incidence of death and hospitalizations down 90%. We've got some really smart men and women working like crazy along with amazing technology to prove out their ideas and study participants eager to help. I'm betting on the big brains here. I was hoping the president would have pulled together the best virologists, scientists, etc. weeks ago and put them in a lab somewhere ala Manhattan project and told them that Failure is NOT an option.

So I hope nobody will ever accuse me of not doing everything I could for this industry. Vaccine is gonna be tough, not because it can't be designed, but there is just a lead time to test for safety and efficacy, confirm the best (of the dozen or so candidates) and then make 5B doses of it. In the meantime there are possibly hundreds of planned or being actively enrolled clinical trials to repurpose existing meds against this virus for prophylaxis against infection. More than plaquenil, which has been a letdown in many ways, primarily due to the potential for real toxic side effects. I am going to be running one of those trials. 4000 planned subjects nationwide. NOT Plaquenil. NOT putting lights in the body. NOT drinking disinfectant. I can't say any more than that right now until we get all the approvals done, and I for sure can't tell you its going to work. But I can for sure say it will be safer than plaquenil and is worth trying.

#584 3 years ago
    Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

The only way to describe this pandemic situation, and it applies to any part of it:
    It’s a fucking mess!

#585 3 years ago
    Quoted from GGBGROUP:

I mean, this is a huge part of it. Regardless of how much prevention, regiments, and etc go into the re-opening, the folks still gotta come out and want to play.

#586 3 years ago

As far as I know, only movie stars, music stars, and sports stars can afford to rent out entire entertainment venues for personal use.

During normal times. But when families aren’t vacationing, or doing anything, then that frees up cash to do some wild things if the right intriguing offer comes up.

All I know is that it’s already a conversation in our house because months of house arrest ain’t going to be fun.

#587 3 years ago
    Quoted from frolic:

During normal times. But when families aren’t vacationing, or doing anything, then that frees up cash to do some wild things if the right intriguing offer comes up.
    All I know is that it’s already a conversation in our house because months of house arrest ain’t going to be fun.

Well....if you can afford to rent out a big place for a few people, more power to you!

#588 3 years ago
    Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

They're probably in a world of hurt. Commercial real estate is in serious trouble. Like going to implode trouble. Anyone who evicts someone in commercial real estate probably isn't picking up another tenant for 18 to 24 months minimum, and the rents are probably going to be a lot lower.

#589 3 years ago
    Quoted from BFGoodflip:

My and many other operator’s problem is we have no stake in the business our pins are in. The logistics of that are monumental... I think it’s a fantastic idea for owner/operators and arcades/barcades but the rest of us just can’t without an added strain on our businesses or theirs... that said, some money is better than none, and at the price you mentioned for a package, I would happily organize And supervise that. But it’s about what I’m charging for a month of home rental... which is a better deal?

So here’s a question for operators with games in someone else’s business, like a pizza shop, bar, etc. If that business goes under, and they padlock the doors, what happens to your equipment? Can you get it out, or does it become embroiled in a lengthy bankruptcy proceeding?

#590 3 years ago

So here’s a question for operators with games in someone else’s business, like a pizza shop, bar, etc. If that business goes under, and they padlock the doors, what happens to your equipment? Can you get it out, or does it become embroiled in a lengthy bankruptcy proceeding?

That could be a problem. You'd have to prove ownership and go through the legal process. Takes time and money. You should be able to get them back. Eventually.

#591 3 years ago

I appreciate everyone giving advice and caring enough to offer help in these matters. Some pm'ed and I will get back to you in the next 24 hours. I am wondering what will be brought before us the next 3-6 months. So much unknown and uncertainty has me wondering the future of coin op. Again I don't want to panic. I think taking this a day at a time is the right approach. Hopefully a real solution will be in place and we can adhere to the guidelines so we can continually move forward.

#592 3 years ago

I have a great response to this.

I had equipment at a pizza business at the end of a strip mall maybe 12 years ago.

They had delicious pizza and were a one off business. There was a small eating area and had about 5 booths to sit at. But most of their business was carry out. There was enough room for two pins and one vid. At the end I had a Jackbot, a larger video (demolish fist I think) and a touch screen game that was table top and bike locked to one of the tables. I assume most of the game revenue was from the employees. One of the kids was addicted to the touch screen and bill stacker I had in the Jackbot was always 1/3 full every month.

The business was basically ran by kids and never saw anyone reasonably over the age of 21. I think the owner had some health problems. I went about 10 weeks without collecting because I had gotten lazy. When I got there all their signage was gone, I could see all the booths were gone, menu displays, everything. I could get inside the first set of doors which shared a massage business. I couldn't get into the now vacant pizza business.

After a couple of phone calls to the owner of the building, a real estate agent, I was able to get inside the business.

We went in through the back entrance AKA the kitchen. Everything was gone there too. Pizza ovens and all. I was extremely nervous at this point. By the time I got up to the front area I saw my pinball, my vid, my touch screen game strapped to the table. EVERYTHING ELSE WAS GUTTED. I MEAN EVERYTHING not part of the structure was GONE. Counter top, cash register and all.

The padlocks were neatly cut and cash was gone. No damage done to the equipment. In the business office there was only the front door of a safe.

I didn't have any warning the business was closing, nothing. All I knew is I got my games loaded up and that's all she wrote. I had no documentation of the serial numbers, no tags stating it was my equipment. Nothing. (shame on me for that) The mall owner just had to trust me and I was lucky they left the games there. I guess I left a good impression on the business or something......To this day I still don't know what happened.

#593 3 years ago

I'm hoping , masks , and hand sanitizer will do the trick. I'm a hopeful guy

#594 3 years ago

Here in michigan if a business gets seized for taxes, eviction, etc. the county sheriff is required to contact all vendors. I had a bar seized. When the sheriff called me to come get my equipment I thanked him for giving me a chance to grab it. He said it's the law and he can not hold my equipment. I was lucky that having the keys and codes for the ATM were enough proof of ownership.

#595 3 years ago

Businesses need to be able to open up and the people can decide if they want to go out. High risk heath issues? Stay home. Healthy people should not be forced to stay home. We should have the option to choose if we want to go out or if we want to open our businesses. People are only going to take the forced lock down for a little longer. I don't want a PPP loan that I can't seem to get. I want to be open.

#596 3 years ago
    Quoted from Chrizg:

I don't want a PPP loan that I can't see to get. I want to be open.

A00FDC73-5AEF-4DB4-8FDD-DA3C5730CC90 (resized).jpegA00FDC73-5AEF-4DB4-8FDD-DA3C5730CC90 (resized).jpeg
    #597 3 years ago

We’re starting to open back up in Saskatchewan in 5 phases. Phase 0 started Friday as we are able to be around people again. First phase is may 4, Small groups, Next phase is May 15, golf courses, other things. Restaurants to 50% capacity to start.
    We’ve done probably the best in the world here in Sask to fight this. Very very low positives and we have a low population and people did great staying away from each other.

https://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.5542461

#598 3 years ago
    Quoted from Chrizg:

I want to be open.

Counterpoint: it's not about you.

#599 3 years ago
    Quoted from Chrizg:

Businesses need to be able to open up and the people can decide if they want to go out. High risk heath issues? Stay home. Healthy people should not be forced to stay home. We should have the option to choose if we want to go out or if we want to open our businesses. People are only going to take the forced lock down for a little longer. I don't want a PPP loan that I can't seem to get. I want to be open.

Longer ppl fight this, the longer we will have to do it.

#600 3 years ago

Just to play things safe we pulled our pins, change machines, and higher value arcade equipment out of our locations back in March. We'll put them back on route when things re-open.

There are 1,550 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 31.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-temporarily-closed-my-arcade-thread-/page/12?hl=bundy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.