(Topic ID: 223342)

The Tag Team Pinball Club! Ohhhh Yeeeahhhh!

By RandomTask

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 52 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 months ago by dextrose42
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2023-07-09_22-26-57 (resized).png
PXL_20230709_234144026 (resized).jpg
PXL_20230709_234153485 (resized).jpg
PXL_20230710_000409409 (resized).jpg
Tag Team (resized).jpg
IMG_20210429_1207247 (resized).jpg
20200828_201843 (resized).jpg
MY TAG-TEAM (resized).JPG
raw-tag-team-champions-the-revival-def-aleister-black-ricochet-via-count-out (resized).jpg
2018-10-12_09h16_20 (resized).png
three_balls (resized).png
2018-10-12_09h13_44 (resized).png
DSC00579 (resized).JPG
DSC00472 (resized).JPG
20180807_214409 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider semicolin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 5 years ago

Oh yeah! One of my favourite games. I brought one back from the dead about two years ago and it still has a prime spot in the lineup. It's due for a bit of work, too... some new LEDs to replace the ones from Comet that dimmed, a new left flipper switch...

1 week later
#4 5 years ago

Does anyone have an unbroken plastic for the drop bank above TEAM? Having a hard time finding one.

#6 5 years ago

Is it yes? I want the answer to be yes. Or "I'm making repros" - that would also be great

1 week later
#8 5 years ago
Quoted from Scvanguard:

Any help out there as to this?
Ball is not being released in to shooting lane, along with the ball won’t eject from the left lower out hole. Far back left and lower right out holes work fine.
These two problems started at the same time.

Grounding issue most likely; these System 80B games are notorious for it. Inside the cabinet on the side of your power supply board are a bunch of molex connectors with pins all going to the metal chassis. One of those wires isn't making a good connection and it's knocking out some of your solenoids.

If you haven't done the ground mods yet, you definitely should do them soon. Losing the wrong ground pin at the wrong time on a System 80B game can result in some pretty bad damage that is difficult to repair.

Here's more info:

1 year later
#26 3 years ago

Those look great! I feel like I'll never see an intact "TEAM" plastic.

1 year later
#34 2 years ago

Not that I've found, unfortunately. If someone just did the always-busted plastic above the "TEAM" bank I'm sure they'd have lots of orders.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
1,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Columbia, SC
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts

$ 8.00
Playfield - Other
Cobra Amusements

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider semicolin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-tag-team-pinball-club-ohhhh-yeeeahhhh?tu=semicolin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.