image-12.jpg
5508288_std.jpg
IMG_4047.JPG
IMG_4048.JPG
George-Costanza-Eating-Popcorn.gif
image-44.jpg
Insane.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rotordave.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#388 9 years ago
Quoted from Firebaall:

I can't be the only one that thinks this whole shitfest of a thread is a bad reflection on Robin and the moderators.
........disgusting display.
Make a wall of shame or fucking close this jerk fest.
From an outside point of view, this looks like a mods vs Robin issue.
Yet one more straw in the "why I don't support pinside" haystack.

That rant makes no sense.

If you don't like Pinside, the exit door is over there.

Please close it as you leave.

rd.

#390 9 years ago
Quoted from Firebaall:

How about you offer some critical analysis?
Personal attacks aren't allowed on Pinside (which is ridiculously.....selectively enforced). This thread is massively polluted with them. Personally, I pulled any financial support from pinside due to it's censorship, moderation, and it's allowance of non-supporting dealers/flippers. If you can't see the hypocrisy here, that's ok. That's your issue.
The fact that there's some awesome pinball enthusiasts here, is why I keep tabs here. It doesn't mean I won't notice the shit smells emanating from a few of you.
What happens if anybody here acts on the personal information of the seller here? There's already enough information posted here to show up on the seller's doorstep. Is this ok? Who's going to be responsible for letting this crap escalate? Robin?

You stated in your post that it seems like a Mods vs Robin issue. Where did you pick that up?

In your post, it reads as if you ....

ah, don't worry about it ... I can't be bothered. Don't need the stress.

I'm off to play pinball with my daughter.

Enjoy your rant!

rd

#394 9 years ago
Quoted from Firebaall:

You mean the from the moderators that posted in this very thread, on how they banned the seller only to have Robin overturn it? Please read the pertinent information before you attack what I say. I realize that this thread is a pile of bloated hate, but do me the courtesy of reading it before contributing your opinion.

That's the problem. I read both of them and they seem to contradict each other.

Anyway, here's a picture of my daughter "touring the mansion" twice. On one ball.

image-12.jpgimage-12.jpg

#395 9 years ago
Quoted from robin:

So you pulled financial support because you are against moderation and censorship. Yet you criticize me for allowing (i.e. not moderating) non-supporting flippers here? It's all fine with me, if you don't like this website, don't visit it. Or do visit it and don't tell anyone about it. Whatever you want. The site is free to use (free as in free beer). What I am really not interested in is non-constructive feedback. I run this site in my spare time and because I enjoy doing so. I'm always open for good ideas and I always try to be fair, concise and try to make good calls. If you think things can be improved tell me and the moderators about it in the moderator feedback forum.The way I see this there really isn't a good decision for me to make here, regarding this thread. Many are in favor of keeping it open. Others would rather see it closed.Posting personal info is prohibited as per our site rules. We always moderate and remove this, if we spot it. Notice those last four words. Feel free to help us and point out any breaches of our site rules, such as posting another persons address and personal info. Note that this rule obviously does not apply for businesses as their contact info is already public.This thread is allowed as long as it remains civil and as long as it might be useful to people. Some posts are threading the boundaries of our site rules, possibly overstepping them. Feel free to criticize seller on the facts presented by OP, but don't make things personal. Keep things civil or I will be forced to lock this thread.

Nice post Robin. You guys are damned if you do, damned if you don't.

I'm upping my donation next time round for sure. I really appreciate what you provide for the community.

rd.

#401 9 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Anyway, here's a picture of my daughter "touring the mansion" twice. On one ball.

Haha! Two can play at that game!!

image-76.jpgimage-76.jpg

Final score ... Danni 1, RD 2.

4 mansions toured. A nice evening of Addams for the whole family.

And that's what pinball should be all about.

rd.

#404 9 years ago

Great post Clay. Thanks for taking the time to post it.

rd.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 39.99
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Machine - For Sale
Woodinville, WA
Machine - For Sale
Matthews, NC
$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

4,500 (OBO)
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rotordave.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-story-of-my-first-pin-entitled-how-i-got-choggarded?tu=rotordave and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.