image-12.jpg
5508288_std.jpg
IMG_4047.JPG
IMG_4048.JPG
George-Costanza-Eating-Popcorn.gif
image-44.jpg
Insane.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider collin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#38 9 years ago

This is why I made a thread asking for a Choggard ban.

Now, though, I wonder if it's better to have a moderator or admin change his user title to "Scammer. Avoid dealing with." At least that way, we'd have some knowledge of what he's up to (until he makes another duplicate profile.)

#40 9 years ago

Also, I really feel for the OP here, and applaud him for coming forward with his story. We've all been there, and it sucks.

#41 9 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

That's too bad. I was hoping Cory had learned his lesson from his previous misadventures, but I guess he didn't.

I thought so to, until the OP here PM'd me. Last week, I actually went to the trouble to track down several tech posts on KLOV to help Choggard with his tech thread. I didn't even get a "thank you," probably because he has me blocked.

#42 9 years ago

What are you on about? Hugsc was an alias Choggard used to pump his sale threads.

#49 9 years ago
Quoted from Choggard:

I've sold plenty of machines on here and had no problems at all.

This is absolute horseshit, Cory. You know it, I know it, and everyone here knows it.

Your Blackout WAS a problem. Several games you've sold have been GROSSLY misrepresented.

You're a liar, a scammer, and a thief.

#51 9 years ago

Cory Hoggard, you conduct yourself like a piece of shit over and over again.

You lowball the daylights out of people
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fst-space-jam-grand-lizard-big-guns-dale-jr-star-trek-next-gen-ft#postbox

You flip broken games at premium prices, and try your damnedest to avoid making things right
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/choggards-defective-2300-blackoutrepaired-by-ray-brackins

You created an alter-ego to pump your sale threads:
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-taxi-michigan

You badger people who don't want to deal with you to buy games. (I've experienced this, and had multiple people here PM me to tell me similar stories.)

You took advantage of Clay's kindness.

You conduct yourself like a liar, a scammer, and a thief.

QED.

#140 9 years ago
Quoted from Pac-Fan:

However, you stand a good change at losing your PayPal account forever by doing a chargeback. Their rules are if not-sent as a gift, and you tried to work it out through their system, and they couldn't reclaim any funds from the seller, then you are allowed to do a chargeback and they typically will not shut down your account. However repeatedly or when you didn't go through their arbitration (which you can't when sent as a gift), then, while you can get it back you risk losing the account entirely.

Email addresses (and therefor paypal accounts) are free and easy to set up.

#179 9 years ago

Those pics are VERY telling.

Those are inexcusable hacks/incomplete work.

#226 9 years ago

It sure would be a shame if someone were to use the information we've managed to dig up about Cory here against him.

/sarcasm

#257 9 years ago
Quoted from Choggard:

It's the same pictures with a very clean shopped playfield as I've said all along..

You're a liar and a thief. You're not wanted here.

People here will make sure your reputation is known.

#277 9 years ago
Quoted from Choggard:

@ dantebean and Collin -You two need to get a room..

I would pay good money to see you locked in a room with the people you've screwed for an hour.

#292 9 years ago
Quoted from Choggard:

When I buy games that are 25 plus years old I do my best in cleaning them up and making them a better game.

If that's your best, you don't belong anywhere near a pin.

#306 9 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

Am I the only one wondering what this means?

It means the game was a wreck, and he would wish that mess on someone who calls him out on his shit.

#309 9 years ago
Quoted from Choggard:

I've posted it once and I'll post it again on here..
I haven't scammed anyone on here, I've bought and sold many machines over the years and met a lot of nice people along the way. People like you are focused on a couple of issues that I've had with some buyers. All it takes is a couple people to have buyer remorse and I am the bad guy some how?! In every case I've refunded people and compensated them to try to resolve the issue. I've got about a 1% complaint record when it comes down to it, I'd say I am doing pretty good considering the amount of machines I've sold. People like you are what's wrong with this community constantly spewing out garbage on these forums. You sit back and read every post on here and look for something negative to point out or ruin a FS thread. Very sad! Hopefully one day you'll realize you're in the wrong sooner than later.

You sell projects that you've further butchered at premium prices. You are not a man of your word, and you're a prick to your buyers (like your bullshit calling this buyer's remorse and bringing his wife into it.)

#311 9 years ago
Quoted from Choggard:

More lies from Collin, doing what he does best!

Have you noticed that literally no one here is defending you?

#337 9 years ago

Seriously, the people who have purchased games from him and gotten screwed need to file lawsuits. Your small claims suits can go up to $5k.

#339 9 years ago

$10k by the 4th of July!

#351 9 years ago

I just can't believe this kid's still in denial. It blows my mind that he doesn't "get" it. I think the argument for Cory being a sociopath just keeps getting stronger.

Quoted from Choggard:

I can't believe you don't like that chrome trim? It looks sweet!

No. It doesn't.

#363 9 years ago
Quoted from Choggard:

I really don't know what I am looking at here.. Can someone confirm this board is from an F-14?

Are you completely dim?

If you can't read simple identifiers on boards, how are we to trust you to work on these games?

#382 9 years ago

Didn't Capcom already make Kingpin?

#451 9 years ago
Quoted from NYrangers:

And your a stalking peice of shit who cant keep his big mouth shut! Think of yourself as a tough guy eh?
Why cant you just let it be? You and Dantebean are on some kind of vendetta or something?
Choggard why do you let these two douchebags speak to you like this? They personally attacked your family.

Quoted for posterity.

I personally have a big problem with people willfully, repeatedly taking advantage of others. If you don't, you may need to check your sense of ethics.

#501 9 years ago
Quoted from dantebean:

I'm double screening this at work. What are you doing? Oh neglecting your kids and sitting online fuming.

It's occurred to me more than once that his children are missing time with him, and I'm basically replying while taking a piss.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 39.99
Machine - For Sale
Titusville, FL
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Machine - For Sale
Matthews, NC
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 35.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

4,500 (OBO)
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider collin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-story-of-my-first-pin-entitled-how-i-got-choggarded?tu=collin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.