image-12.jpg
5508288_std.jpg
IMG_4047.JPG
IMG_4048.JPG
George-Costanza-Eating-Popcorn.gif
image-44.jpg
Insane.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider aalucero.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#39 9 years ago
Quoted from captainadam_21:

It shouldn't have happened at all. The OP clearly states that he found this machine through a search on google that took him to pinside. If Hugc would have been banned like he should this ad would not have been on pinside.
When dantebean sees this he is gonna lose his freakin mind.

Totally agree. I can take the guys on here bashing fs threads and talking smack about mods/jjp/stern but Chogs needs to go. Let him sell on CL cause it's one...two...30 strikes you're out at the silver ball game

#57 9 years ago
Quoted from Choggard:

This is a case of buyer remorse. I've sold plenty of machines on here and had no problems at all. The BK2000 was a very nice machine that was completely shopped and working. I replaced all lights with LEDs, all posts, rubbers, display, clean and wax, etc. Apparently the Ransom lights weren't working right because they were plugged in wrong and missed two pins for connection. Simple fix unplug and plug back in, Mike was concerned that it fried the circuit board and I told him it wouldn't.
I described everything to him about the machine. All GI was working on the machine. I've got plenty of pictures to show this. I called his repair tech and asked him what he repaired and he said something on the board had broke and said that it could of been the battery pack that hit it and knocked it off. I didn't secure the battery pack so I felt responsible in helping out with repairs.
Needless to say I apologized and credited Mike $250 for the repair..
PS-For what it's worth Mike said his wife didn't know about the purchase. He said his wife wouldn't be happy with him about purchasing the machine but he planned on doing it anyway and probably would have to sleep on the couch.. I laughed when he told me that but now I believe it's true..

Are you frickin kidding me man?? You have lied just for the sake of lying case in point. I have owned this machine for years and my family loves it...A FEW WEEKS after you bought it from my friend. Then you say everything you sell is fully shopped and claimed the previous sellers work as you own. What the hell is wrong with you that makes you spew this crap over and over. Also as many have stated you were doing so well not being a piece of shit for a while. I just hope that the mods see the tru problem here and put an end to this crap. Know this Cory no one here has a problem with you making money or flipping machines for profit the problem we ALL have is your constant lying and misleading your buyers. There is an ass for every chair and you can sell your crap at whatever price you want to someone by telling the truth it just takes longer to be honest and I hope you gain som patients.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp
Decorations
$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball
Led
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Niagara Falls, ON
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
Toppers
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Machine - For Sale
Matthews, NC
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp
Decorations
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Louisville, KY
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
Other
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 35.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
Decals
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
Decals
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers
$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider aalucero.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-story-of-my-first-pin-entitled-how-i-got-choggarded?tu=aalucero and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.