Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
0B690B11-2172-4B47-8DA9-349E955E674D (resized).jpeg
IMG_0885 (resized).JPG
0201181845 (resized).jpg
download (resized).jpg
IMG-20180111-WA0003 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider azmodeus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

I listen to a great deal of music now. I'm fortunate to do so. I have a handful of songs that I pretty much listen to every day. This one. Right here. No quarter led Zeppelin for instance. Also a couple others. What songs do you listen to every day?

Not a song you listened to a week ago, today...

This one for me. Every day, I never tire of it.

#27 6 years ago

not every day either but this is in heavy rotation.

genesis firth of fifth

#40 6 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

I enjoy a lot of redneck rock like Outlaws, Journey, Pat Travers and Allman Brothers. But on a daily basis I like Accept-Balls to the Wall, Macklemore-Thrift Shop, Marilyn Manson-This is the New Shit, Ozzie Osborn-Crazy Train and Five Finger Death Punch-Far from Home.

ozzy, i need to see him live. I Listen to a song from crazy train or diary daily. Very often mr crowley.

I think Ozzy is very good. I have never seen him, need to remedy that. this song I love and many others. time after time.

#48 6 years ago

This one too every day. Again, in a few minutes.

2 months later
#53 5 years ago

I have seen Danzig three times.

Once was the taping of the ep thrall demonsweat live. The sound was loud and clear. Perfect sound. That night.

The opening bands I saw with Danzig included type o negative once and white zombie.

I think white zombie might have been the opening act on the thrall taping.

#54 5 years ago
Quoted from Azmodeus:

I have seen Danzig three times.
Once was the taping of the ep thrall demonsweat live. The sound was loud and clear. Perfect sound. That night.
The opening bands I saw with Danzig included type o negative once and white zombie.
I think white zombie might have been the opening act on the thrall taping.

Im trying to figure this out now. Did I see them three times or two? Freaking brain surgery.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider azmodeus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-songs-you-listen-to-every-day?tu=azmodeus and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.