Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
0B690B11-2172-4B47-8DA9-349E955E674D (resized).jpeg
IMG_0885 (resized).JPG
0201181845 (resized).jpg
download (resized).jpg
IMG-20180111-WA0003 (resized).jpg

There are 62 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 5 years ago

Pretty much any song by ... Ozzy/Sabbath, Pink Floyd, Zeppelin, Beatles or Mercyful Fate has a high chance of being great.

#52 5 years ago

I'm a progressive rock fan myself. I love Yes, Genesis, King Crimson, Camel, Gentle Giant, Jethro Tull. So a constant rotation of those bands are always playing as well as newer stuff like Marillion and Queensryche. But I'm a Jersey boy born and bred and I gotta be honest, I'm a huge Danzig fan and can listen to any Misfits, Samhain, or Danzig (1-4) song on repeat. They never get old or lose their power.

2 weeks later
#53 5 years ago

I have seen Danzig three times.

Once was the taping of the ep thrall demonsweat live. The sound was loud and clear. Perfect sound. That night.

The opening bands I saw with Danzig included type o negative once and white zombie.

I think white zombie might have been the opening act on the thrall taping.

#54 5 years ago
Quoted from Azmodeus:

I have seen Danzig three times.
Once was the taping of the ep thrall demonsweat live. The sound was loud and clear. Perfect sound. That night.
The opening bands I saw with Danzig included type o negative once and white zombie.
I think white zombie might have been the opening act on the thrall taping.

Im trying to figure this out now. Did I see them three times or two? Freaking brain surgery.

#56 5 years ago

I could listen to ‘The Rain Song’ by Led Zeppelin over and over. Beautiful tune.

8 months later
#57 5 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

I could listen to Divided Sky from Phish's Junta album every day.
In fact, I've been meaning to set things up to use it as an alarm clock, as I know it gets me fired up every time I hear it, so it would have me wide awake and raring to go!
I just tested it - been lying in bed with a nasty toothache all afternoon and dang if I'm not ready to go get stuff done even now!

Update: It works, mate! I went old school, finding a Sony CD alarm clock at a thrift store for a few bucks, and the song does just like I thought it would, obviating the need for a snooze button!

So now I do listen to The Divided Sky literally every day, in fact first thing every day!

#58 5 years ago
Quoted from jrio101:

Aaron Lewis- something to remind you

Dig aaron lewis too. Forever is great song

#59 5 years ago

But, " can I play with madness" is everyday song multiple times as I play IM at full volume!!

#60 5 years ago

Bleed American album from start to finish over and over for 1.5 years in my younger youth. Still spin it almost weekly to this day.

#61 5 years ago

Anything Dire Straits or Mark Knofler.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#62 5 years ago

Lately I’ve been getting into AXE and Sammy Hagar.

There are 62 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-songs-you-listen-to-every-day/page/2?hl=hayfarmer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.