Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
0B690B11-2172-4B47-8DA9-349E955E674D (resized).jpeg
IMG_0885 (resized).JPG
0201181845 (resized).jpg
download (resized).jpg
IMG-20180111-WA0003 (resized).jpg
There are 62 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 6 years ago

I listen to a great deal of music now. I'm fortunate to do so. I have a handful of songs that I pretty much listen to every day. This one. Right here. No quarter led Zeppelin for instance. Also a couple others. What songs do you listen to every day?

Not a song you listened to a week ago, today...

This one for me. Every day, I never tire of it.

#2 6 years ago

Listen to this every night when I go to sleep.

Later,
EV

#3 6 years ago

Hard to listen to a same song two days in a row...

IMG-20180111-WA0003 (resized).jpgIMG-20180111-WA0003 (resized).jpg

#4 6 years ago
Quoted from Azmodeus:

I listen to a great deal of music now. I'm fortunate to do so. I have a handful of songs that I pretty much listen to every day. This one. Right here. No quarter led Zeppelin for instance. Also a couple others. What songs do you listen to every day?
» YouTube video

When I'm alone in my game room I can't help myself and start making loud sounds that mimic the music from my pins after a good game. When im not alone i annoy people in the gameroom with these same sounds. The transformer theme and spidy vault song really get me going and I'm constantly playing air guitar after I play a music pin.

#5 6 years ago
Quoted from tp:

When I'm alone in my game room I can't help myself and start making loud sounds that mimic the music from my pins after a good game. When im not alone i annoy people in the gameroom with these same sounds. The transformer theme and spidy vault song really get me going and I'm constantly playing air guitar after I play a music pin.

dude, you need a heavy metal meltdown...best air guitar pin ever

#6 6 years ago

No everyday songs, but recently my every Monday song has been Destroy Everything by Hatebreed.

#7 6 years ago

Pink Floyd wish you were here the whole album I don’t listen every day but have never tired of it since it came out in 1975 !

#8 6 years ago

I don't listen to anything every day but never tire of the song Some day by the Strokes. One and the same by 311 has been my favorite song since it came out this past summer.

#9 6 years ago

I listened to Monolith by Kansas the other day & I've had the songs running through my head ever since. I had forgotten how good that album is. I'll have to listen to it tonight again.

#10 6 years ago

I stream Pandora through my Bose Bluetooth speaker now all day and night when at home for music. Incorporate about 10 artists or bands at a time on my playlist, then change them out occasionally. But, 2 bands have always been on my playlist from the get go, Volbeat and Dragonforce. So I listen to them every single day. . .

#11 6 years ago

Deep Purple first song I remember when I was a kid. Still listen and way over used in everything.

#12 6 years ago
Quoted from Topher5000:

I listened to Monolith by Kansas the other day & I've had the songs running through my head ever since. I had forgotten how good that album is. I'll have to listen to it tonight again.

Ah, Monolith, the last good Kansas album. Monolith and Styx's Cornerstone came out around the same time, and were the last good albums by my two favorite groups at the time. Haven't heard either in a long time, excuse me while I go play both of them.

#13 6 years ago

I listen to Jethro Tull. He's my favorite.

#15 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I listen to Jethro Tull. He's my favorite.

Is that the name of the singer or the group?

Armageddon: Owen Wilson telling a shrink that he hates when people think that Jethro Tull is the name of the singer.

#16 6 years ago

I've been on a kick listening to Pink Floyd "Animals" lately from beginning to end.
I have much more appreciation for that album now after seeing Roger Waters this past summer "Us & Them" World Tour. Greatest concert I've ever been to.

#17 6 years ago

I can listen to the same CD/tape over and over for months if I like it we'll enough. Right now I'm getting reacquainted with The Black Crowes, Three Shakes and One Charm...which is great all the way through and probably there best album to date.

John

#18 6 years ago

Listening to the same songs every day would make me nuts. I go in cycles with my music. One week its rock, next its rap, then its big band, then its death metal. Im all over. Anything but MODERN country music. I love me some country western like Johnny Cash, etc, but the trucks and beer shit does nothing for me.

#19 6 years ago

I listen to whatever songs 98.7 LA's new alternative radio station are playing. And they have some pretty funny shit on the Woody show in the morning.

download (resized).jpgdownload (resized).jpg

#20 6 years ago
Quoted from jibmums:

Ah, Monolith, the last good Kansas album. Monolith and Styx's Cornerstone came out around the same time, and were the last good albums by my two favorite groups at the time. Haven't heard either in a long time, excuse me while I go play both of them.

Gotta agree with ya there. Domo Arigato Mr. Roboto, yeah right!

#21 6 years ago
Quoted from hassellcastle:

I've been on a kick listening to Pink Floyd "Animals" lately from beginning to end.
I have much more appreciation for that album now after seeing Roger Waters this past summer "Us & Them" World Tour. Greatest concert I've ever been to.
» YouTube video

Man thanks for sharing that video awesome shit !

#22 6 years ago

I listen to a 70's rock station.

#23 6 years ago

Usually have Pandora on Breaking Benjamin Radio...Daily favorites are:
Blow Me Away, I Will Not Bow, Diary of Jane - Breaking Benjamin
Wrong Side of Heaven, Hard to See, Battle Born - Five Finger Death Punch
Monster, My Demons - Starset
Savior - Rise Against

#24 6 years ago

I have one of those 6 pack cd players in my F150. Years ago I put in Animals, Meddle and Obscured by Clouds and never took them out. They rotate from one to the next and have essentially become the soundtrack of my life.

#25 6 years ago

Not every day, but I’ve listened to Worry. by Jeff Rosenstock probably 4-5 times a week for the past few months. Brilliant album.

#26 6 years ago

Pearl Jam Radio.

#27 6 years ago

not every day either but this is in heavy rotation.

genesis firth of fifth

#28 6 years ago

My taste swings wildly between metal and outlaw country... I'm stuck on the latter lately. I stumbled across this song last week and can't stop listening to it. It may be my favorite revenge song of all time and this guy reminds me a lot of Steve Earle.

#29 6 years ago

Every morning I like to hear Bob Marley sing "Get Up, Stand Up"

#30 6 years ago

Every time I have to deal with stupid shit at work......this song pops in my head....

#31 6 years ago

I could listen to Divided Sky from Phish's Junta album every day.

In fact, I've been meaning to set things up to use it as an alarm clock, as I know it gets me fired up every time I hear it, so it would have me wide awake and raring to go!

I just tested it - been lying in bed with a nasty toothache all afternoon and dang if I'm not ready to go get stuff done even now!

#32 6 years ago

I usually listen to this song before I head into work everyday. Alice In Chains Confusion.

#33 6 years ago

100 of my favorite CDs picked one song at a time.

0201181845 (resized).jpg0201181845 (resized).jpg

#34 6 years ago
Quoted from Toasterdog:

» YouTube video

My brother (RIP) used to refer to the bartender at our lunch spot years ago as Booger Presley.
It was so dead on the money that I have to laugh anytime think about it.

#35 6 years ago

The Great American Nightmare by Rob Zombie. 3 Days a week at the beginning of The Howard Stern Show.

#36 6 years ago

I enjoy a lot of redneck rock like Outlaws, Journey, Pat Travers and Allman Brothers. But on a daily basis I like Accept-Balls to the Wall, Macklemore-Thrift Shop, Marilyn Manson-This is the New Shit, Ozzie Osborn-Crazy Train and Five Finger Death Punch-Far from Home.

#37 6 years ago

One of my favourite albums is Inshalla by Eskimo Joe. I don't listen to it every day, but it is most definitely a 'go to' album that I can listen to over and over:

IMG_0885 (resized).JPGIMG_0885 (resized).JPG

#38 6 years ago

Price is Right theme song

#39 6 years ago

I look at the beer brand being consumed and the State rego plates on the vehicles and it always puts a smile on my face.

#40 6 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

I enjoy a lot of redneck rock like Outlaws, Journey, Pat Travers and Allman Brothers. But on a daily basis I like Accept-Balls to the Wall, Macklemore-Thrift Shop, Marilyn Manson-This is the New Shit, Ozzie Osborn-Crazy Train and Five Finger Death Punch-Far from Home.

ozzy, i need to see him live. I Listen to a song from crazy train or diary daily. Very often mr crowley.

I think Ozzy is very good. I have never seen him, need to remedy that. this song I love and many others. time after time.

#41 6 years ago

Aaron Lewis- something to remind you

#42 6 years ago
Quoted from Azmodeus:

» YouTube video

Funny you mentioned Zeppelin, as I cannot pry this CD out of my car. Good work from Bonham Jr. - and first time they've played this track live.

#43 6 years ago

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned any classical music at all. I usually put on Bach's Cello Suites at least twice a week, very relaxing.

#44 6 years ago

Bruno Mars
White Zombie

#45 6 years ago

The first three minutes of Les Preludes by Liszt before starting a machine teardown and Beethoven Symphony No.9 4th movement during.

Music to motivate.

#46 6 years ago

How bout a song I hear maybe three times a day.

#47 6 years ago

LTG : )

#48 6 years ago

This one too every day. Again, in a few minutes.

#50 6 years ago

Rip Glenn frey

0B690B11-2172-4B47-8DA9-349E955E674D (resized).jpeg0B690B11-2172-4B47-8DA9-349E955E674D (resized).jpeg

There are 62 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-songs-you-listen-to-every-day and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.