Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 433 posts
  • 73 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Doctor6
  • Topic is favorited by 14 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

M VINKOUR III FINAL (Small) (resized).JPG
    Most Satisfying (Small) (resized).jpg
    Person Of the Year (Medium) (resized).jpg
    Bowen Art w gradient gray jpg (Medium) (resized).jpg
    scottt danesi final (Medium) (resized).jpg
    WishesII (Medium) (resized).jpg
    MeeSeeks Pinball.gif
    Phoenixii (Medium) (resized).jpg
    10K (Medium) (resized).jpg
    Expo Experience w double ep tag HQ (Medium) (resized).jpg
    never buy another stern2 (Medium) (resized).jpg
    value 2 (Medium) (resized).jpg
    wi splash page (resized).jpg
    Episode 42 Art - V2 final (Medium) (resized).jpg
    70687083_2157881830978911_8377803167953321984_n (resized).jpg
    elvira ep (Medium) (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thelaw.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 5 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

So the effects in the film Sin City were painfully...

Overrated and haven't aged very well.
    But other than that just dandy

6 months later
    #233 4 years ago

Fucking A, must have been Capt Morgan unboxing for Zach before this one...dude is on the ropes at the end of it.

#274 4 years ago
    Quoted from romulusx:

On his crusade to stop anybody from buying a Wonka pinball machine

Well like any other machine there's plenty on both sides. I wish they'd all just shut the fuck up and let us decide for ourselves; I don't need a goddamn pep talk.
    Some people may though I guess.

EDIT: Just to be clear I mean posters all over every thread, not the podcast folks talking aboot whatever subject they choose

#279 4 years ago
    Quoted from majicman110:

Love how you guys can argue about games like that and still like each other. Will somebody please tell the internet that it is possible..

Ahh real life...so many advantages!

Quoted from majicman110:

I also think it is hilarious to hear two grown men argue that wonka or woz is a decent theme. All that was missing was a third guy to say "Seeing how neither of you is an 80 year old woman....

ding ding!

#281 4 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

I heard Law sports Pokémon PJs and Smurfs underwear.

Pokemon wouldn't be the worst PJs, they are colorful characters. Shit I love Smurfs! But I stopped wearing underwear a couple years after they went off the air.

EDIT: Those last 2 things are not in any way related other than a time frame.

#287 4 years ago
    Quoted from yancy:

I can't even.

Haha so true; not a universality loved light application.
    For half it's obnoxiously colorful and puking shit at you non stop, for the other half it's painfully dark and impossible to see.
    I guess it's not half & half...one of those charts with 2 circles merging with overlap.

#293 4 years ago
    Quoted from bgwilly31:

Zach is wayyyyy off. And you know i love ya Zach. But damn this sound is bad.

Look out...he'll give you the cruise routine from the end of the podcast.

Zach, Zach, Zach, Zach, Zach, Zach...you're glib. You don't even know what theme integration is

#296 4 years ago
    Quoted from romulusx:

Why is it that every expert
    on here says Wonka cost $10 to 13 grand,when they know you can pick up an SE for $7500

Because it's more dramatic. It's a losing cause battling it...I tried forever when they said DI was 9.5 - 11K .

#298 4 years ago
    Quoted from romulusx:

I hear you,thought I would try.

Yeah annoying for sure.

#317 4 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

My apologies for attempting to provide pinball content and entertainment.

True, hearing you act like Wonka Art Package is awesome (and a slam dunk) was pretty entertaining.

Quoted from ZMeny:

Hanging up my hat in podcasts, doing a podcast, creating exclusive content, making YouTube videos, giving tutorials, providing info for new hobbyists, you name it, maybe it would be best for me to leave it to the other media our there.

Sometimes we forget you do that all stuff...but then we wait 10 minutes and you remind us....again.

Quoted from ZMeny:

My work is clearly not welcomed by some.

Let's just wrap this up with this without any more zingers....Take a chill pill. You gotta understand some people just grab on to the lowest hanging fruit. Some people hear your thoughts and feel they are blind devotion for a product your selling and just trying to make a buck blah blah blah; idiots I say!
    People that know you, truly know your passion for pinball, have known your ideas have been completely fucking insane and nonsensical from the beginning; It has nothing to do with monies

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thelaw.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-slap-save-pinball-podcast-thread?tu=thelaw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.