Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 433 posts
  • 73 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Doctor6
  • Topic is favorited by 14 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

M VINKOUR III FINAL (Small) (resized).JPG
    Most Satisfying (Small) (resized).jpg
    Person Of the Year (Medium) (resized).jpg
    Bowen Art w gradient gray jpg (Medium) (resized).jpg
    scottt danesi final (Medium) (resized).jpg
    WishesII (Medium) (resized).jpg
    MeeSeeks Pinball.gif
    Phoenixii (Medium) (resized).jpg
    10K (Medium) (resized).jpg
    Expo Experience w double ep tag HQ (Medium) (resized).jpg
    never buy another stern2 (Medium) (resized).jpg
    value 2 (Medium) (resized).jpg
    wi splash page (resized).jpg
    Episode 42 Art - V2 final (Medium) (resized).jpg
    70687083_2157881830978911_8377803167953321984_n (resized).jpg
    elvira ep (Medium) (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PismoArcade.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#148 4 years ago

I'm hooked.

Excellent pinball podcast.

1 month later
    #211 4 years ago
    Quoted from SDTMinSTL:

Damn it Koenen. Luci is the first image!
    I. Am. Hypocrite.
    I still hate Whoa Nellie though.

During Gary Stern's interview on Head 2 Head, he talked about retheming WNBJM but referred to it as "Pabst Blue Ribbon." I'm guessing he's not a fan either. He once said that his least favorite Stern pin is Playboy, but that was pre Whoa Nelly.

Personally, I like WNBJM but as we all know, pinball is subjective.

#236 4 years ago

I also enjoyed this episode. I like both guys but I also question how impartial Zach can be now that he's a distributor.

#301 4 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

My apologies for attempting to provide pinball content and entertainment. Thought people would enjoy a hearty debate. I suppose I may have been wrong. My work is clearly not welcomed by some. I am passionate and want to give my part for pinball. Hanging up my hat in podcasts, doing a podcast, creating exclusive content, making YouTube videos, giving tutorials, providing info for new hobbyists, you name it, maybe it would be best for me to leave it to the other media our there. Never thought I’d be asked by my peers to not publicly enjoy pinball anymore.

Please don't go all MisterMoberg on us....the point I and others are making is it's a slippery slope being a distributor and a game reviewer. No one is telling you to "not publicly enjoy pinball anymore."

#303 4 years ago
    Quoted from romulusx:

It sounds like your trying to get him to stop participating in parts of the hobby he enjoys.If he reveiws pins that’s fine,nobody twisting anyone’s to buy this or that!

Not it all. Being a distributor though he shouldn't be surprised if some people are a bit skeptical about a rave review on a game he'll profit on.

I'm a fan of Zach and SDTM. Great podcast. (Slap Save too.) Just giving an opinion...not "trying to get him to stop."

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PismoArcade.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-slap-save-pinball-podcast-thread?tu=PismoArcade and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.