Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 433 posts
  • 73 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Doctor6
  • Topic is favorited by 14 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

M VINKOUR III FINAL (Small) (resized).JPG
    Most Satisfying (Small) (resized).jpg
    Person Of the Year (Medium) (resized).jpg
    Bowen Art w gradient gray jpg (Medium) (resized).jpg
    scottt danesi final (Medium) (resized).jpg
    WishesII (Medium) (resized).jpg
    MeeSeeks Pinball.gif
    Phoenixii (Medium) (resized).jpg
    10K (Medium) (resized).jpg
    Expo Experience w double ep tag HQ (Medium) (resized).jpg
    never buy another stern2 (Medium) (resized).jpg
    value 2 (Medium) (resized).jpg
    wi splash page (resized).jpg
    Episode 42 Art - V2 final (Medium) (resized).jpg
    70687083_2157881830978911_8377803167953321984_n (resized).jpg
    elvira ep (Medium) (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DS_Nadine.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#132 4 years ago

Just listened to Frachis segment and...

..while he IS right and I completely agree with him on the topic itself, I wouldn't call it "we worked it out" when he insisted that everything stays the way it is and get an official apology or he'll throw the towel.

If this was a "regulary paid" job you're no artist, you're a paid craftsmen that is supposed to deliver something the customer wants you to.

Of course I don't know the exact circumstances, like if you just did it without proper contract or pocket money things look way different.

#134 4 years ago

Wish 1: Allways put the link in you post because people (at least me) are extremely lazy.

Edit:
    There is a Stern F1 game. (It's an overseas NASCAR re-theme.)

And of course a lot more older machines.

#138 4 years ago
    Quoted from SDTMinSTL:

I am aware of that "game". I have repressed all memories of it yet it's turd-iness remains. I suggest burning it with fire. The fact that they used nascar sounds for the F1 car engines should be cause for life imprisonment for anyone involved with its creation.
    I am hoping someone tries the F1 theme again. I've played the old Grand Prix. It is better from a gameplay perspective. I never buy into the theme integration on those older ones though. Bells don't replicate the "banshee escaping the depths of hell" sounds of F1 that I love. **sniff sniff**

Mario Andretti is still decently "modern" (with DMD and engine sounds):

(Victory is a good game also, but propably not what you're looking for.)

#141 4 years ago
    Quoted from SDTMinSTL:

Also, those are both Indy cars. It doesn't seem like it to most, but there is a big difference.

I only know Mario Andretti from F1, since I don't know what Indy car is.

I assure you everyone here thinks this is a F1 game without a proper license.

2 weeks later
    #164 4 years ago
    Quoted from Coz:

Love the podcast, but that Sammy Pinball segment was painful to listen to. Ughhhh, it’s funny for 30 seconds but it kept going and going. Everything else was great

I love it when he calls in! I laughed my butt off when he was talking about the black knight.

I came newly in for the Franchi segment, but I stayed because of Sammy... and you main guys of course.

That FAQ was a bit different but also entertaining. WITH WEAPONS!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DS_Nadine.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-slap-save-pinball-podcast-thread?tu=DS_Nadine and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.