Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 433 posts
  • 73 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Doctor6
  • Topic is favorited by 14 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

M VINKOUR III FINAL (Small) (resized).JPG
    Most Satisfying (Small) (resized).jpg
    Person Of the Year (Medium) (resized).jpg
    Bowen Art w gradient gray jpg (Medium) (resized).jpg
    scottt danesi final (Medium) (resized).jpg
    WishesII (Medium) (resized).jpg
    MeeSeeks Pinball.gif
    Phoenixii (Medium) (resized).jpg
    10K (Medium) (resized).jpg
    Expo Experience w double ep tag HQ (Medium) (resized).jpg
    never buy another stern2 (Medium) (resized).jpg
    value 2 (Medium) (resized).jpg
    wi splash page (resized).jpg
    Episode 42 Art - V2 final (Medium) (resized).jpg
    70687083_2157881830978911_8377803167953321984_n (resized).jpg
    elvira ep (Medium) (resized).jpg
    There are 433 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 9.
    #201 4 years ago
    Quoted from Spiderpin:

Do small plastic bottles count?
    In case of emergency break glass![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I call foul!

The Capt Morgan would be more fitting on the POTC.

#202 4 years ago
    Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

I call foul!
    The Capt Morgan would be more fitting on the POTC.

That would be correct, I've said that myself and next time I go under the hood that mod will be fixed.

#203 4 years ago
    Quoted from Spiderpin:

Do small plastic bottles count?
    In case of emergency break glass!

Do you keep those there so that every time you have to take the glass off to free a stuck ball you take a shot? Because that's what I would do.

In fact, I should put a full-sized bottle of Captain Morgan in my friend's Black Rose for every time we have to fix the center broadside shot or level the cannon. Send the paramedics...

#204 4 years ago

Tried ep 30 of podcast today.
    I have to call out your Whoa Nelly take in pinball as it came off as a bit hypocritical if you are planning to bring in an ACDC “Luci” vault?.

good show and I’ll give it a listen again.

#205 4 years ago
    Quoted from Vino:

... I have to call out your Whoa Nelly take in pinball as it came off as a bit hypocritical if you are planning to bring in an ACDC “Luci” vault?. ...

good point

#206 4 years ago
    Quoted from Vino:

Tried ep 30 of podcast today.
    I have to call out your Whoa Nelly take in pinball as it came off as a bit hypocritical if you are planning to bring in an ACDC “Luci” vault?.
    good show and I’ll give it a listen again.

Great point. Ha. I am certainly capable of hypocrisy, and this does check a box or two.

I feel like Big Juicy Melons is a little over the top with the title, the art, the innuendo etc. Luci is a drawing of a seductive girl/character. The line is admittedly blurry. It is also much better, at least in my opinion, art wise, than the other AC/DC models.

I don't subscribe to the fact that sexualization is forbidden. Hell, I have Paragon in my collection. It's not like I am gasping and chucking the Victoria Secret catalogs that show up in my house. I just felt like Whoa Nellie was... mistimed and a little crass. Even by my standards. To each his own.

#207 4 years ago

How did you look past action figures on your pins? It’s terrible when it’s FACTORY let alone as a mod.

Well except LOTR, those little Armies of Middle Earth figurines work pretty well.

#208 4 years ago
    Quoted from gunstarhero:

How did you look past action figures on your pins? It’s terrible when it’s FACTORY let alone as a mod.
    Well except LOTR, those little Armies of Middle Earth figurines work pretty well.

Personally, I like the figures in Deadpool. I have one in Maiden that I added. I suppose I didn't overlook em as much as I... don't mind them.

Excuse me while I flee for the hills as the rotten tomatoes are tossed towards me.

#209 4 years ago

Here's a good article in Skill Shot (a Seattle-Based pinball "zine"), by Kayla Greet, about the overuse of sexualized images/artwork of women in pinball.

http://www.skill-shot.com/content/tnacdc,6275

#210 4 years ago
    Quoted from mskoenen:

Here's a good article in Skill Shot (a Seattle-Based pinball "zine"), by Kayla Greet, about the overuse of sexualized images/artwork of women in pinball.
    http://www.skill-shot.com/content/tnacdc,6275

Damn it Koenen. Luci is the first image!

I. Am. Hypocrite.

I still hate Whoa Nellie though.

#211 4 years ago
    Quoted from SDTMinSTL:

I. Am. Hypocrite.

During Gary Stern's interview on Head 2 Head, he talked about retheming WNBJM but referred to it as "Pabst Blue Ribbon." I'm guessing he's not a fan either. He once said that his least favorite Stern pin is Playboy, but that was pre Whoa Nelly.

Personally, I like WNBJM but as we all know, pinball is subjective.

#212 4 years ago
    Quoted from SDTMinSTL:

Personally, I like the figures in Deadpool. I have one in Maiden that I added. I suppose I didn't overlook em as much as I... don't mind them.
    Excuse me while I flee for the hills as the rotten tomatoes are tossed towards me.

Okay, guess I should clarify... I dislike when off the shelf “jointed” action figures are plunked into a pin as a “mod”... but I also dislike it when they’re factory... like Batman Dark Knight, TMNT, etc... it just reeks of laziness.

Hot wheels in pins also annoys me (DemoMan, BDK again, Sopranos...)

I’m pretty sure the Deadpool and Iron Maiden figurines are ones are custom made just for the pins tho, right?

#213 4 years ago
    Quoted from gunstarhero:

Okay, guess I should clarify... I dislike when off the shelf “jointed” action figures are plunked into a pin as a “mod”... but I also dislike it when they’re factory... like Batman Dark Knight, TMNT, etc... it just reeks of laziness.
    Hot wheels in pins also annoys me (DemoMan, BDK again, Sopranos...)
    I’m pretty sure the Deadpool and Iron Maiden figurines are ones are custom made just for the pins tho, right?

Yes. They are in fact more like statues I suppose.

#214 4 years ago
    Quoted from mskoenen:

Do you keep those there so that every time you have to take the glass off to free a stuck ball you take a shot? Because that's what I would do.
    In fact, I should put a full-sized bottle of Captain Morgan in my friend's Black Rose for every time we have to fix the center broadside shot or level the cannon. Send the paramedics...

Some of us were playing and ran out of liquor, So I put the 1st bottle in Aerosmith as a joke. After that someone would bring over another bottle to put in Met, TWD, ect ect. Only pin that doesn't have a bottle is Mustang. I won't let anyone Drink and Drive.

#215 4 years ago
    Quoted from SDTMinSTL:

I. Am. Hypocrite.

shame.gifshame.gif

#216 4 years ago
    Quoted from Spiderpin:

Some of us were playing and ran out of liquor, So I put the 1st bottle in Aerosmith as a joke. After that someone would bring over another bottle to put in Met, TWD, ect ect. Only pin that doesn't have a bottle is Mustang. I won't let anyone Drink and Drive.

I smell a new tradition coming in the Fowler house! I'll pay trademark royalties in the form of one bottle for you.

#217 4 years ago

SSPP Episode 31 "Why I Am Canceling Wonka!" featuring guest host Zach Meny, is now live.

Thanks for listening. Check it out in your favorite podcatcher, or here: https://slapsave.podbean.com/e/ep-31-why-i-am-canceling-wonka-w-special-guest-host-zach-meny/
    No  Wonka Final (Small) (resized).pngNo Wonka Final (Small) (resized).png

#219 4 years ago
    Quoted from SDTMinSTL:

SSPP Episode 31 "Why I Am Canceling Wonka!" featuring guest host Zach Meny, is now live.
    Thanks for listening. Check it out in your favorite podcatcher, or here: https://slapsave.podbean.com/e/ep-31-why-i-am-canceling-wonka-w-special-guest-host-zach-meny/
    [quoted image]

Interested to hear why you canceled. I bought a standard and can’t stop playing it.

#220 4 years ago
    Quoted from TomGWI:

Interested to hear why you canceled. I bought a standard and can’t stop playing it.

Go to the 25 minute mark in podcast. Better yet start at the beginning.

#221 4 years ago

After I heard why he cancelled I cancelled my subscription to the podcast. FYI, Pirates has clips without sound. Look how that turned out. I agree with Zach. Great code means great rules. Handling of assets is polish.

#222 4 years ago

Good conversation! I agree with both parties on certain aspects. The integration of video clips doesn’t live up to the standards that JJP has set. As a consumer you expect evolution not backsliding. Toy Story will be put under the same scrutiny or worse. I kept my preorder because it’s still better than anything else other manufacturers are releasing but it is a letdown nonetheless. I seems so close is the other heartbreaking part.

#223 4 years ago
    Quoted from SDTMinSTL:

[quoted image]

I think JJP will be around longer than your Podcast and opinion

#224 4 years ago

What was it about his reasoning that offended you so much?

#225 4 years ago
    Quoted from Chalkey:

What was it about his reasoning that offended you so much?

I'm not offended. I felt like he lost credibility as a reviewer by his comments. Judge the game, not the manufacturer when it comes to a game review. If I judged by manufacturer, I would never own a Stern and would not consider whatever Deeproot brings forward. Plus, ALL manufacturers give misleading info whether on purpose or accidentally. Finally, after his 20 minute reasoning why he wasn't buying Wonka, he continued to interrupt Zach when he tried to make his points. Anyhow, bottom line is we all choose what we listen to for various reasons. For me, there are better things to listen to than this podcast.

#226 4 years ago

I'm eating lunch and listening to this now and I don't think he cancelled JUST bc of the twip drama. The other reasons he mentioned match exactly why I dropped out of this game too after playing it. Others have a similar position as well.

I love the Wonka theme but if anyone thinks the art on the standard is not bland they need to get their head checked. Talk about a complete effortless attempt. Uninspired.

Sounds in the game remind you of the chocolate factory and completely dismissing the narrator debacle? People are not picking - these things are critical for some including me and the game is so annoying that in a home use environment would drive me crazy

Jason nails it why WoZ is so good. Not bc of how it shoots but bc of the integration of music sounds etc - they nailed it. I actually just realized the same recently and bought a WoZ ecle. Sorry but Wonka needs to do more than shoot well. I agree WoZ doesn't shoot as well but crushed it as a total package where Wonka crashes and burns outside of shooting.

Someone cancelling their podcast subscription over this is nuts! We're all not going to agree but it's hard to not justify that these are good points being discussed which is why a podcast is great. You don't need to agree to enjoy a podcast.

Zach loves the Wonka theme so much.... It doesn't matter. He thinks animations and integration is better than WoZ? Omg haha. Wow. Yes it might have Wonka characters and colors but it's such a mashed up mess right now that doesn't make you feel like you're there in the world like WoZ does.

I agree Wonka can be updated for the better. Hopefully that happens

#227 4 years ago

Nothing wrong about his decision to cancel WW.
    We all have our own opinions when it comes to pinball and costing.
    I have wanted another jjp game myself, but not paying what they are asking for them in Australia.

#228 4 years ago
    Quoted from Crile1:

After I heard why he cancelled I cancelled my subscription to the podcast. FYI, Pirates has clips without sound. Look how that turned out. I agree with Zach. Great code means great rules. Handling of assets is polish.

Quoted from Ballypinball:

I think JJP will be around longer than your Podcast and opinion

I'm sorry that my opinion and it's lack of alignment with yours drove you away. It's not my intention to alienate anyone.

I speak my mind. It's my job with this whole endeavor. I listen to a lot of shows that I disagree with sometimes, but having an ability to at least understand someone's opinion that differs from mine, is part of what draws me in.

I love JJP. My love of their products, and in some ways my expectations because of the high bar they have set, is admittedly higher than it would be otherwise.

As far as JJP outlasting our show, that is a safe bet. I'm certain that Pinside will outlast yours as well. Both are forums to express an opinion. Both forms have things I disagree with regularly. I motor on. You should too.

#229 4 years ago

I think the big takeaway is that for the amount of money it takes to get a Wonka into his house, one man now feels that the game isn't worth it due to the combined impact of all the reasons stated.

All of us have that point, where games (as good as they are) are not worth the expense for what you get. For example, I really enjoy playing Addams Family and I think it's a great game. But, to me and my bank account, it isn't worth the price.

#230 4 years ago

These new games are terribly expensive, if a game doesn't check off all the boxes for me then I won't buy it. At the prices companies are asking us to pay I feel we have a right to put each game under a microscope. I owned a WOZ for awhile, I fully agree it's a better full package then WW, it's a little clunky to shoot but it delivers everywhere else.

#231 4 years ago

I like hearing different perspectives on pins; I thought Jason and Zach had a nice, robust discussion about their thoughts on gameplay versus integration, what the JJP standard is (and was, and if that's different now), and where its place is in comparison to the competitors out there. There were parts I agreed with Jason, parts with Zach, and a lot I felt differently on (to varying degrees) than both of them. I felt Jason's JJP concerns, as a manufacturer, were clearly demarcated separate from the game itself (but still, for him, a fundamental consideration when making a purchase).

Anyway, I think this was a good discussion. Complicated and nuanced, as in my opinion a multi-thousand dollar purchase decision deserves. I enjoyed the episode quite a bit.

#232 4 years ago

Hello Jason,

I really enjoy your podcast and appreciate your efforts to entertain and inform us.

I am somewhat disturbed at Zach’s obvious slap down on your reasons for not buying WW. It was uncalled for, as you have legitimate reasons for not purchasing and I happen to agree with you.

Zach is first and foremost a salesman and cannot really offer much of an unbiased opinion. But I was very unimpressed with how he treated you during your debate on WW. His points were points made by a sales bully! You always sounded respectful to him, calling him by his first name. He always referred to you by your last, which is a sign of disrespect (Zach will probably say that indicates we are close friends, which is rubbish in a public forum - no one with class does that).

He just made excuse after excuse to your point of a poorly executed offering from JJP. Your points about its lack of IP and other things were spot on. Zach only poo poo’d everything you said. He used sales bullying techniques quite well to beat you back into your corner. His points about WW touring the chocolate factory are not accurate, as the clips mostly have zero audio and the narrator is just plain annoying, with slot machine music galore. No authentic actual music in the machine and WW is a musical after all! None of the mechs have any correlation to the factory, which was your point and the table feels stripped down, compared to the bar JJP has set on its other offerings. Zach just just did more slap down to your points here, calling you a complainer. This is exactly how politicians label and slap down their opponents. Maybe Zach is better suited to politics?

Stand up to Zach on your points. They are valid and well thought out. Don’t let Zach treat you this way. He delivered his rebuttal in a somewhat condescending manner and as one that sells JJP offerings, that I get. Zach has chosen in the past to step down from giving reviews because of the conflict of interest and is a wise choice. He no longer is creditable in that arena, if he ever was. He has tippy toed down the wire in the past, giving almost all table offerings an A or B, which is not much in the way of a reliable review after all, him not wanting to offend any manufacturer. As a listener, we cannot rely on much of Zach reviews in regard to critique.

Please keep up the fun with your broadcast and keep them “Slap Save” instead of Zach’s guest appearance episode of “Slap Down”.

Yours truly,
    Jim
    PS - Those that say your podcast won’t be around as long as JJP, is just more put down, best to be ignored. When people don’t have a legitimate rebuttal, they attempt putting others down as a last resort.

#233 4 years ago

Fucking A, must have been Capt Morgan unboxing for Zach before this one...dude is on the ropes at the end of it.

#234 4 years ago

You made well thought out and rational points any high end new pinball consumer would consider.
    Sounds like you made a good decision at this time.

#235 4 years ago

This was a great episode. VERY different opinions and you guys went at respectfully. Enjoyed every second of it. Well done.

I’m also kind of obsessed with the 1 sec game. Haha

#236 4 years ago

I also enjoyed this episode. I like both guys but I also question how impartial Zach can be now that he's a distributor.

#237 4 years ago
    Quoted from jimwe5t:

Hello Jason,
    I really enjoy your podcast and appreciate your efforts to entertain and inform us.
    I am somewhat disturbed at Zach’s obvious slap down on your reasons for not buying WW. It was uncalled for, as you have legitimate reasons for not purchasing and I happen to agree with you.
    Zach is first and foremost a salesman and cannot really offer much of an unbiased opinion. But I was very unimpressed with how he treated you during your debate on WW. His points were points made by a sales bully! You always sounded respectful to him, calling him by his first name. He always referred to you by your last, which is a sign of disrespect (Zach will probably say that indicates we are close friends, which is rubbish in a public forum - no one with class does that).
    He just made excuse after excuse to your point of a poorly executed offering from JJP. Your points about its lack of IP and other things were spot on. Zach only poo poo’d everything you said. He used sales bullying techniques quite well to beat you back into your corner. His points about WW touring the chocolate factory are not accurate, as the clips mostly have zero audio and the narrator is just plain annoying, with slot machine music galore. No authentic actual music in the machine and WW is a musical after all! None of the mechs have any correlation to the factory, which was your point and the table feels stripped down, compared to the bar JJP has set on its other offerings. Zach just just did more slap down to your points here, calling you a complainer. This is exactly how politicians label and slap down their opponents. Maybe Zach is better suited to politics?
    Stand up to Zach on your points. They are valid and well thought out. Don’t let Zach treat you this way. He delivered his rebuttal in a somewhat condescending manner and as one that sells JJP offerings, that I get. Zach has chosen in the past to step down from giving reviews because of the conflict of interest and is a wise choice. He no longer is creditable in that arena, if he ever was. He has tippy toed down the wire in the past, giving almost all table offerings an A or B, which is not much in the way of a reliable review after all, him not wanting to offend any manufacturer. As a listener, we cannot rely on much of Zach reviews in regard to critique.
    Please keep up the fun with your broadcast and keep them “Slap Save” instead of Zach’s guest appearance episode of “Slap Down”.
    Yours truly,
    Jim
    PS - Those that say your podcast won’t be around as long as JJP, is just more put down, best to be ignored. When people don’t have a legitimate rebuttal, they attempt putting others down as a last resort.

First off, thanks to everyone who has commented. Good, bad and ugly.

Thanks for the kind words Jim, and for what I know you feel is standing up for me.

I have to disagree with some of your points though. I count Zach as one of the best friends I have. It is not something that is one way and it is not something thinly veiled, in either direction. He has supported me, the podcast, and every endeavor I have tackled that was related to it with genuine sincerity. We, like a lot of guys, have a friendship that has its share of insults. They are always done in jest, and as weird as it sounds, it is all done as a sign of endearment. I talk with him often, on the phone. I have never gotten the vibe that he was disrespecting me in the slightest. He has called me Fowler since day one. I have friends of 30 years that do the same. Honestly, I heard a lot of people call my dad that before he passed, who he held in very high regard. It brings a smile to my face. Zach is my friend, he is not my enemy. No one in pinball is. It's a family, even if some of them, like my real life version, contain a good bit of dysfunction.

The reason I nick named him "Midas" is that I have playfully ribbed him that everything he does, or touches, turns to gold. His role HAS changed. His objectivity is still there but, he, as you noted, has to keep some opinions close to his vest, especially if that would effect him, his relationships with manufacturers, and/or his livelihood. Zach's journey is one that I commend. He, through his show, has established relationships that allowed him to turn his passion into something that helps pay the bills. You can view that one of two ways. A sellout, or shill, which seems to be the popular one for some, or like me, see him as an example of someone who follows their passions, and does it so well, it allows themselves to evolve into something that is even bigger.

I sincerely appreciate your opinion. I also appreciate the encouragement to stick up for myself. I do. When it is warranted, I will. Some people above have opinions they are passionate about. I have the same. One commenter above, actually took the time to email me to clarify his position and give encouragement. Is that a sign of me being too passive? Maybe, but I find diplomacy works well. Generally even better than a firestorm of escalating insults. The important thing to me, and the way I was raised, is to hear out those opinions, and try to understand why they feel that way. Whether they disagree with something on the podcast, or feel differently about a pin, I can learn from that. I do. Personal attacks are a different story. Make no mistake, someone will know if they piss me off. Period.

-Sincerely,

Jason

#238 4 years ago

People lining up to get offended on someone else's behalf, then getting irritated that they aren't offended enough.

That's Pinside!

#239 4 years ago
    Quoted from Adipocere:

People lining up to get offended on someone else's behalf, then getting irritated that they aren't offended enough.
    That's Pinside!

haha - well it keeps things interesting I guess!

for the record, although I can't disagree with Zach more on Wonka (would have loved to swap places with you Jason to answer some of those ridiculous comments he made) - I don't think Zach is overly positive on Wonka b/c he's a distributor. I don't think that has anything to do with it. I do think that the theme for Zach is so big - something he's wanted for SO long that he's got the wonka theme blinders on.....

I also think he's great for the industry and is attempting to only make things better. He's a smart guy and he's figured out a way to make money too which is perfectly fine. Passionate about something and make money - isn't that the ideal package?

#240 4 years ago

Great episode! Nice debate. Hey, these are VERY expensive toys. To each is own. If the toy doesn’t check all the boxes, it ain’t making it into the man cave. I’m still waiting to be wowed before I lay down my credit card for a NIB machine. Call me picky, call me critical, but I’m not dropping thousands of dollars on a game that doesn’t give me the wow factor in every aspect. Non-pinball people’s heads would spin if they knew how much some of these machines cost. Especially recently. Sometimes over $10k! Holy shit!! It better be great. That’s all I’m saying.

Lastly, I love the “name that pin” segment! More wagers please!!! And prizes. Lol.

#241 4 years ago
    Quoted from jimwe5t:

Hello Jason,
    Yours truly,
    Jim

West, West, West, sit down, breath, I have apparently stirred up something in you, for which I apologize, while also patting myself on the back. I sell pinball machines, I host a podcast and YouTube show,.....I have promised to provide entertainment to this industry. Today you heard me providing an alternate view, aimed to match the strength of arguments coming from one of my best friends. Debate and passion is entertaining, it is pinball, and it is what fueled your comment above. I simply provided you with something you wanted, when you didn’t recognize it at the time.

#242 4 years ago
    Quoted from SDTMinSTL:

or like me, see him as an example of someone who follows their passions, and does it so well, it allows themselves to evolve into something that is even bigger.

I’m in this pro Zach camp too. Turning your passion into your livelihood is something to admire.

#243 4 years ago

Guys, I want you to remember these words a wise man said to me once... well more than once... but I think it’s relevant here:

“Hey, it’s only pinball!”

#244 4 years ago
    Quoted from Squizz:

Nothing wrong about his decision to cancel WW.
    We all have our own opinions when it comes to pinball and costing.
    I have wanted another jjp game myself, but not paying what they are asking for them in Australia.

they are cheaper in Australia than in the USA, do the math

#245 4 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

West, West, West, sit down, breath, I have apparently stirred up something in you, for which I apologize, while also patting myself on the back. I sell pinball machines, I host a podcast and YouTube show,.....I have promised to provide entertainment to this industry. Today you heard me providing an alternate view, aimed to match the strength of arguments coming from one of my best friends. Debate and passion is entertaining, it is pinball, and it is what fueled your comment above. I simply provided you with something you wanted, when you didn’t recognize it at the time.

Zachery, I appreciate the comments, with my gun back in the holster and now breathing more slowly again. Yes, I did feel the need to come to the defense of a guy (Artimus) I like hearing on a podcast, because you were good enough to seem to overwhelm him with non-facts, lol. So fair enough, it is pinball passion that got us here. Class act to come and explain. You got me going for sure, as any good politician can do, haha. So all is well. Keep up the fun! Your buddy explained it well too, so maybe it wasn’t as much of a slap down as I originally thought? Looks like a Slap Save after all...

#246 4 years ago

This is what I originally pictured as I listened to you two on the broadcast...

49193B9E-1B2C-4384-9A49-955AB925C1A0 (resized).jpeg49193B9E-1B2C-4384-9A49-955AB925C1A0 (resized).jpeg
    #247 4 years ago
    Quoted from jimwe5t:

This is what I originally pictured as I listened to you two on the broadcast...

But now Jason is more powerful than you can possibly imagine.

#248 4 years ago
    Quoted from Ballypinball:

they are cheaper in Australia than in the USA, do the math

Incorrect,
    No one pays factory recomended prices.

#249 4 years ago
    Quoted from Squizz:

Incorrect,
    No one pays factory recomended prices.

Show me anyone who doesn't

Not much margin on JJP games, nobody is selling under list price, you are talking out of your arse as usual.

The fact you haven't bought one in yourself is proof enough you can't buy one new anywhere and ship it in for less than they already sell here.

#250 4 years ago

It's just a fucking pinball game. Some of you guys go way too deep on this. If you have some personal issues to work out, go work them out somewhere else besides a pinball forum lol.

I can't wait to play the game, and I have no concerns about the video integration because that can all be handled via updates. What can't be handled via updates is the layout and overall flow of the game.

If you don't like it, you don't have to justify it to anyone. And if you do, you don't have to justify it to anyone. I don't know why people that allegedly don't like things seem to constantly hang out in threads about said things and cause controversy. If you truly don't like something, you don't spend time trying to convince people that the way you feel is valid and vice-versa. Have some damn self-confidence for christ's sake!

There are 433 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 9.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-slap-save-pinball-podcast-thread/page/5?hl=koos and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.