TSPP_LOGO.jpg
TSPP_Backglass.jpg
TSPP_ARTWORK.jpg
TSPP_Plastics.jpg
TSPP_SIDE.jpg
TSPP_Playfield.jpg
image.jpg
simpsons.JPG

There are 89 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 8 years ago

Ok Everyone.

So, Loop hole. It is NOT illegal to make your own decals for your own machine. Another loop hole is you then can sell your machine with the decals without breaking the law. You just cant "Make and Sell" Decals.

So, since I want to help my fellow pinheads I have found some very helpful "hard to find" print material images to make your own Decals.

All you have to do is buy a hand scanner to scan the main characters. The rest can be pulled from the images below. The artwork for the cabinet is based off a poster. So you just need to match the characters so they fit correctly. Make sure you draw this in vector (Illustrator) focus on line thickness. Notice the foreground characters are much thicker. Have fun!

Uncompressed Files here - http://www.filedropper.com/tspp

TSPP_SIDE.jpgTSPP_ARTWORK.jpgTSPP_LOGO.jpgTSPP_Plastics.jpgTSPP_Playfield.jpgTSPP_Backglass.jpg

#52 8 years ago

Thx for the Pics, but the resolution is not very usefully...

I need the front part arround the Start Button....maybe someone have a Scan ?
My front is a little bit white....

#55 8 years ago
Quoted from hornisse69:

Thx for the Pics, but the resolution is not very usefully...
I need the front part arround the Start Button....maybe someone have a Scan ?
My front is a little bit white....

Pinside was compressing the images as well giving me errors, hence the blank posts above.
But in this zip is the artwork they used. So all you have to do is match up the characters to your front panel and you will have the rest of your missing art. As well the logo.

UNCOMPRESSED: http://www.filedropper.com/tspp

#56 8 years ago

It has been awhile since I pulled my TSPP away from the row of pins it sits, so that I could even see the sides. Your pic was useful in reminding me just how many cast are present on the cabinet. Am thinking there were some notable characters missing, has anybody logged which ones?

Lots of cast missing and I am not a fanatic but the main ones that I recognize are - Homer, Marge, Marges’s two sisters, Captain, Comic book guy, Sidekick Bob, Ralph and the Minister.

#57 8 years ago

Does any Good Samaritan have cabinet pictures to trace the main characters? Assume people would just do this in Illustrator?

#58 8 years ago

cannot access uncompressed file(S)?

#59 8 years ago

seems that the free file service is time limited. You can find more TSPP art here - http://flipperspill.com/albums/TSPP/

3 months later
#60 8 years ago

Well,
I FINALLY got a few pics from the guy that had these redrawn and made. If you are interested in getting a full set, just shoot me an email and I will pass on his info directly to you. I am not sure what he is asking, nor have I seen them in person, but from the pics, they do look pretty nice.

IMG957763-142.pngIMG957166-476.png

3 weeks later
#61 8 years ago

Does anyone have good front on images of the cabinet sides? It's hard actually finding good shots to trace or reproduce the characters for this project.

Cheers!
Adam.

3 months later
#62 8 years ago

Hello guys

I have this set full decal, make from me. Very nice resolution and color.
Anyone concerned?

image.jpg

Mail me. zerikATmac.com

Post edited by zerik : Edit

#63 8 years ago

Hey, does anyone have a copy of what the guy above me posted? I'm trying to find that exact picture to send to the guy that makes miniature models of pinball machines on ebay. If you go on ebay and type in miniature pinball machines, you'll see some guy who makes them. He has over 100 designs, but TSPP isn't one of them since he said he can't find good flat pictures. The pic above me is exactly what is needed to have these made. But Zerik wants over 200$ for that picture.

Just wondering if anyone else has something similar, I'm sure there's many people who would buy the miniature machine to have near their full size machine.

Hope to hear from someone.

3 weeks later
#64 8 years ago

zerik not sell the file.
zerik sells the decal printed full set.

Bye: D

#65 8 years ago
Quoted from zerik:

zerik not sell the file.

I'm not looking for decals. The machine is silk screened and i'm keeping it that way. I just wanted a miniature model to put beside it, but the guy who makes them does not have any clear pictures.

#66 8 years ago

Jalpert creeped out by people who refer to themselves in the third person.
Jalpert doesn't like that.

Quoted from zerik:

zerik not sell the file.

Stern hired Matt Groening's actual team to do the artwork for this game. It's amazing, I couldn't fathom messing with it.

Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Well,
I FINALLY got a few pics from the guy that had these redrawn and made. If you are interested in getting a full set, just shoot me an email and I will pass on his info directly to you. I am not sure what he is asking, nor have I seen them in person, but from the pics, they do look pretty nice.

#67 8 years ago

How zerik make moneys if zerik be selling source file? Zerik like breaking copyright law.

#68 8 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

How zerik make moneys if zerik be selling source file? Zerik like breaking copyright law.

lol

1 week later
#69 8 years ago

This a printed decals.
Very brillant colors

IMG_3799.jpg

IMG_3797.jpg

#70 8 years ago

Those actually look real nice. Sure beats Stern's crummy printing process.

The material seems kinda thin if it is bunching up like that - I assume there is some kind of backing to protect the adhesive.

Or maybe these are just like a film - and you use your own adhesive?

Wish my nib TSPP's cab looked even close to that good

#71 8 years ago

Looks nice installed. Colors are way more vivid.

#72 8 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Zerik not getting it. Zerik not give his location keep lawmen from beating down his door.

Quoted from zerik:

This a printed decals.Very brillant colors

IMG_3799.jpg 252 KB
IMG_3797.jpg 166 KB

#73 8 years ago
Quoted from zerik:

zerik not sell the file.

zerik no dummy...
...cheesewhisperer very impressed.

2 weeks later
#74 8 years ago

Happy easter!

image-83.jpg
#75 8 years ago

Good luck with that

#76 8 years ago

Does anyone have some good quality photos of the left and right sides of the backbox?

Thanks,
Adam.

#77 8 years ago

How about this ?

DSCF0281.JPG
#78 8 years ago

Thanks, did you have the other side as well? The cat image may be a bit dark, but will see how I go.

When I get some spare time, I'm going to have a go at making the cabinet images myself. Don't own a TSPP, but plan on owning one down the track. Will test out my Photoshop and Illustrator skills at the moment. The biggest problem at the moment is finding clear enough images of the backbox. I'm guessing the main Simpsons characters will need to be traced in Illustrator.

5 months later
#79 7 years ago

Can i find those decals for sale somewhere ?

Thanks

#80 7 years ago

Wish I'd seen this thread earlier.. would have saved me time making the decals.
But my TSPP model turned out just fine I think

DSC_0642s.jpg

I even made a version with sounds - check http://tinypin.nl/tp/

4 weeks later
#81 7 years ago

Ya know, even with the 9 volt battery sitting next to it, it really doesn't set in until you see a giant pair of hands reach in and mess with it.

#82 7 years ago

Does anyone maybe can make, or still has, a download link to the files with the High Res decals? This old link is dead: http://www.filedropper.com/tspp

Would REALLY appreciate it!
thanks

you can use for example www.wetransfer.com and upload the files there (no account needed) and then share the download link over here.

#83 7 years ago

I'll apreciate too...

#84 7 years ago

do you have to have an account to grab the uncompressed files from filedropper.com?

#85 7 years ago

I dont think so. The file seems to not be available anymore.

Is someone can share them please ?

3 weeks later
#86 7 years ago

Any update to this?

#87 7 years ago

follow

#88 7 years ago

I have 2 set of these decals available if interested, $250.00 and 12.00 shipping.

#89 7 years ago

I was hoping to have a go at re - creating these myself. Does anyone have a high quality photo of the right side of the head?

Cheers!
Adam.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Chicago, IL
$ 41.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
£ 20.00
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
There are 89 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!