(Topic ID: 215638)

The Silver Ballroom St. Louis?

By tslayer71

6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

I'll be in St. Louis next week and was thinking of checking this place out. So is this in the part of St. Louis where Clark Griswald tells the kids to roll up the windows, or is it an ok neighborhood?

#2 6 years ago

It isn't the suburbs, but definitely not anything like our worst neighborhoods. In the years I've been playing there I've never had a single problem. Silver Ballroom is really terrific. If you like English-style beer check out Civil Life Brewing company right down the road.

If you're in town over the weekend the best pinball destination in the region is CP Pinball in Roxana, IL. 30 minutes from St. Louis and one of the best pinball locations I've ever visited. Only open Saturdays.

#3 6 years ago
    Quoted from A_Bord:

It isn't the suburbs, but definitely not anything like our worst neighborhoods. In the years I've been playing there I've never had a single problem. Silver Ballroom is really terrific. If you like English-style beer check out Civil Life Brewing company right down the road.
    If you're in town over the weekend the best pinball destination in the region is CP Pinball in Roxana, IL. 30 minutes from St. Louis and one of the best pinball locations I've ever visited. Only open Saturdays.

Thanks for the info - I appreciate it!

#4 6 years ago

Second for Silver Ballroom. It’s a great place and Doc does a great job of keeping the games in excellent playing condition. It’s also a block away from Das Bevo which was formerly Bevo Mill - a historic STL landmark. They recently re-opened and have good food and drink with a cool Biergarten. I’m sure you’ll have fun.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-silver-ballroom-st-louis and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.