11 months ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 months ago by tjprice222
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 months ago

I'll be in St. Louis next week and was thinking of checking this place out. So is this in the part of St. Louis where Clark Griswald tells the kids to roll up the windows, or is it an ok neighborhood?

#2 11 months ago

It isn't the suburbs, but definitely not anything like our worst neighborhoods. In the years I've been playing there I've never had a single problem. Silver Ballroom is really terrific. If you like English-style beer check out Civil Life Brewing company right down the road.

If you're in town over the weekend the best pinball destination in the region is CP Pinball in Roxana, IL. 30 minutes from St. Louis and one of the best pinball locations I've ever visited. Only open Saturdays.

#3 11 months ago
    Quoted from A_Bord:

It isn't the suburbs, but definitely not anything like our worst neighborhoods. In the years I've been playing there I've never had a single problem. Silver Ballroom is really terrific. If you like English-style beer check out Civil Life Brewing company right down the road.
    If you're in town over the weekend the best pinball destination in the region is CP Pinball in Roxana, IL. 30 minutes from St. Louis and one of the best pinball locations I've ever visited. Only open Saturdays.

Thanks for the info - I appreciate it!

#4 11 months ago

Second for Silver Ballroom. It’s a great place and Doc does a great job of keeping the games in excellent playing condition. It’s also a block away from Das Bevo which was formerly Bevo Mill - a historic STL landmark. They recently re-opened and have good food and drink with a cool Biergarten. I’m sure you’ll have fun.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 99.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 11.95
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 369.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 89.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 86.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 17.50
    Playfield - Plastics
    Bright Lights Pinball
    $ 5.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Siegecraft Electronics
    $ 199.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 149.00
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 40.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 48.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 1,199.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 219.99
    $ 2,000.00
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    $ 10.95
    $ 59.00
    $ 19.95
    Apparel - Women
    Pinball Wheezer

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside