(Topic ID: 202539)

The Silver Ball Planet is hiring (Osaka, Japan)

By adania

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2017-11-12 at 10.59.43 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider adania.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Many of you have visited or heard of The Silver Ball Planet in Osaka, Japan. There are a few excellent articles about it on pinside already.
    This week they posted on their facebook page that they are looking to hire a pinball tech! If i still had a valid work visa for Japan, i would totally hit them up - not that i am any good at fixing machines anyway.

Copied from www.facebook.com/silverballplanet/ (nothing on Big Step's website yet):
    \ピンボール スタッフ大募集/ 3F The Silver Ball Planetで取扱うたっくさんのピンボールを修理してくれる方!興味ある方!06-6258-5000までお電話ください!未経験の方も大丈夫です! silverballplanet.jp

Translation: Pinball Staff Wanted/ Someone who can fix the many pinball machines at The Silver Ball Planet! Someone interested! Please call this number +81-6-6258-5000! No experience required! website address: silverballplanet.jp

If anyone is actually interested in this, and is either already in Japan or intending to move there, i am happy to help you get in touch with them! I expect that working permission in Japan is required, but if you at least have some interest in learning Japanese, they probably would not require language proficiency. It may be that the old dude who fixes their numerous machines now is getting more frail and looking for an apprentice to take over... or at least to help share the heavy burden.

The guys who do the monthly casual tournament there are extremely friendly and love having overseas visitors drop in too!

Screen Shot 2017-11-12 at 10.59.43 (resized).pngScreen Shot 2017-11-12 at 10.59.43 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider adania.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-silver-ball-planet-is-hiring-osaka-japan?tu=adania and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.