Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

Hello

I have recently purchased #The shadow - it is an awesome pin tbh. But I have several problems with I cannot solve.

1. Switch from wall target is not working. I have exchanged it to a new one (as well as the diode) and nothing. Switch tests doesnt recognize switch activity. Both coils from wall target are working flawlessly in solenoid test but during gameplay wall target is not dropping (if I put if manualy up) or rising - therefore magnet is not working as well.
2. Optos on the battlefield are not working - i have exchanged transmitter and nothing has changed - it is not visible with cellphone camera (remaining optos are visible of course). Therefore kicker is not working BUT also yellow target which is near the entrance of the battlefield, is not going up or down (the same - in solenoid test it is working ok) - and when the ball drops into the ball popper which should launch the ball to battle field - nothing happens... after some time machine starts to look for a missing ball and then it launches it to the battlefield (but kicker is not working due to bad optos)
3. Left ramp entrance optos - they were working and suddenly no activity and error in test report.

I have checked all the switches - I got three errors - kicker, optos on bf, wall target switch.
Please help I ran out of ideas how to solve this

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 58.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

€ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Louisville, KY
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

5,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tucson, AZ
$ 16.00
Playfield - Other
Slap Save Creations

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 37.50
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

€ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Buffalo, NY
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 78.50
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pleasanton, CA
€ 8.50
Flipper Parts
Pin-Decals

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 8.50
Flipper Parts
Pin-Decals

€ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-shadow-wall-target-mini-pf-optos-bf-target-down and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.