• The Shadow 120 votes
    43%
  • White Water 154 votes
    55%
  • Another similar option? Please list 7 votes
    2%

(281 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 5 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

A3EFE4A1-87DD-4F7F-AA41-12B5D76C2726 (resized).jpeg
White Shadow (resized).jpg
20180825_132010 (resized).jpg
C269B8F9-DB79-4C77-8058-6365C5A2EDBE (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

There are 121 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 5 days ago

Owned both. Shadow lasted a lot longer and would definitely buy another one. Whitewater's tinny annoying sound bothered the heck out of me, but otherwise, it was a lot of fun.

#102 5 days ago

White water is more accessible for people new to pinball and so much fun. You can hit shots and feel like you are progressing and doing well. Shadow is more for pinheads.

#103 5 days ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

TS all day any day IMHO......

Agreed. Shadow takes this easily.

#104 5 days ago

I've owned them both... TS is loooong gone. WH20 is bolted to the floor. Has been for about 20 years!

#105 5 days ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

I've owned them both... TS is loooong gone. WH20 is bolted to the floor. Has been for about 20 years!

If you bolted Shadow to the floor, it would likely be difficult to get rid of too.

#106 5 days ago

It depends on what you like. I've owned both and I would give the edge to WH20. Complete opposites in gameplay really. A casual pinball fan won't like The Shadow nor appreciate what it brings to the table.

#108 5 days ago

Love my Shadow. I’ve had it for over 8 years and it’s still a blast to play. Whitewater is a super fun pin too, and is definitely funnier with a better theme.

Layout wise Shadow is the winner. More shots, faster, more brutal. Whitewater is more flowy, but the shots are way more repetitive.

Arts and looks are both good not great.

Shadow has slightly better rules, but Whitwater has soom pretty cool side features too.

Can’t go wrong with either

#109 5 days ago

One has something mandatory in pinball......pop bumpers!!!

That's it - WH20 is the winner....

#110 4 days ago

These are two of my top 5 all time games. They have similarities of greatness. They both have the awesome jackpot setup to the upper flipper. TS has the scarf, WH20 has the vacation planner. TS has one of the best sound packages in pinball. WH20 has the all time great Vacation Jackpot. Choosing one is tough, but I would go TS in a close win.

#111 4 days ago

Simple.

A3EFE4A1-87DD-4F7F-AA41-12B5D76C2726 (resized).jpeg
#112 4 days ago
Quoted from Dantesmark:

Simple.
[quoted image]

Little rough on Cirqus Voltaire, weren't ya?

#114 4 days ago

Play a lot of both and while I really love WH2O right now it’s all Shadow.

#115 4 days ago

Channeling o-din:

The best from both in this future pin?

White Shadow (resized).jpg

#116 4 days ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Channeling o-din:
The best from both in this future pin?
[quoted image]

Is that the show where they used to sing awesome in the showers?

#117 4 days ago

Not sure, but I've owned The Shadow long enough that I'd swap it out for a White Water or Creature. If someone wants to make a swap let me know. Those are the games (plus Congo) I had head to head when I was looking in that price range. I bought the first one that turned up in my area, which was The Shadow. I also bought the second, which was Congo.

#118 4 days ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

Not sure, but I've owned The Shadow long enough that I'd swap it out for a White Water or Creature. If someone wants to make a swap let me know. Those are the games (plus Congo) I had head to head when I was looking in that price range. I bought the first one that turned up in my area, which was The Shadow. I also bought the second, which was Congo.

lmk if you want a hobbit ; )

#119 3 days ago
Quoted from Dantesmark:

Simple.
[quoted image]

#120 3 days ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

I wouldn't bother with creature. Fixed one for a friend and played it for a week before he took it. One week was enough. The game is so shallow, it couldn't support a newt. Top five theme and music, but if you can play, you'll master it quickly.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 59.00
3,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
Boards
PinSound
$ 59.00
€ 95.00
Lighting - Led
FlipperLED
$ 12.95
$ 999.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
$ 25.00
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 35.00
Electronics
Ewe22 Security PIC Chips
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Langhorne, PA
$ 12.00
Playfield - Protection
Pin Mods
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 16.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 79.00
€ 40.00
$ 109.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 49.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Arts Arcade
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 121 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside