(Topic ID: 331137)

The Shadow Superbowl Decal Sale - Play to win!

By flashinstinct

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 47 posts
  • 27 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Pinkitten
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Who will win?”

• Chiefs 5 votes
    24%
  • Eagles 16 votes
    76%

(21 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

86E7084D-6094-4396-9BFF-A2F4E2DC0AB9 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
shadow.png
#1 1 year ago

shadow.pngshadow.png

Usually the Shadow knows but in this case....no one knows what the value of the sale will be until the game is over.
Coupon is eligible for the shadow and Bally warning decal sets only. The prize is any decals in the store.

RULE1: Only the people that post on this thread will be eligible to receive a rebate coupon or win the prize.
RULE 2: The game's winning score will determine the rebate value. People should hope for a XXIV repeat - San Francisco 55, Denver 10 - that would make the sets 55% off.
RULE 3: I will post a code on this first post after the game. Only people that have posted will be able to use the coupon.

PRIZE:
GUESS THE EXACT SCORE AND HAVE A CHANCE TO WIN PRIZE
If you guess the final score before:

- The start of the game you receive $150 worth of decals
- Before the end of the 1st quarter you will receive $100 worth of decals
- Before the end of the 2nd quarter you will receive $100 worth of decals
- Before the end of the 3rd quarter you will receive $75 worth of decals
- Before the end of the game you will receive $50 worth of decals

If more that one person guesses the exact score there will be a draw to see who wins. People cannot win more than one prize.

Which team will win, who will save money? ONLY THE SHADOW KNOWS!

For more details on the Set
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1054-flashinstinct/07465-the-shadow-decal-set
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#2 1 year ago

Eagles 24 - Chiefs 17

#3 1 year ago

28-23 Chiefs

#4 1 year ago

Chiefs 13 Eagles 31

#5 1 year ago

Eagles 35 Chiefs 31

#6 1 year ago

Eagles 42 Chiefs 17

#7 1 year ago

Eagles 35
Chiefs 28

#8 1 year ago
Quoted from boustrophedonic:Eagles 42 Chiefs 17

That would be some nice savings!!!! Less than 3 hours away

#9 1 year ago

24-23 eagles

#10 1 year ago

Chiefs 31
Eagles 27

#11 1 year ago

I have received a few pms.
Yes you can wait until the last second to place your bet. Yes you can vote more than once. No you can’t win more than one prize. Hope this helps.

#12 1 year ago

Eagles - 21
Chiefs - 17

#13 1 year ago

Cheifs 33 - Eagles 21

#14 1 year ago

Eagles 27
Chiefs 20

#15 1 year ago

Eagles 16
Chiefs 20

LTG : )

#16 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

Eagles 16
Chiefs 20

Ah dude if you need decals for the store let me know and I’ll ship some to you . But glad to see you are participating

#17 1 year ago

Chiefs 27
Eagles 24

#18 1 year ago

chiefs 31 eagles 28

#19 1 year ago

Eagles 27 Chiefs 23

#20 1 year ago

30 minutes to be eligible for the $150 decal prize pool.

#21 1 year ago

Eagles 18 Chiefs 22

#22 1 year ago

Eagles 24 chiefs 17

#23 1 year ago

Eagles 42
Chiefs 7

#24 1 year ago

Eagles 27
Chiefs 14

#25 1 year ago

Eagles 31
Chiefs 23

#26 1 year ago

Let’s add a wild card. If the game is under the high score of 20. I’ll open the sale to the entire store.

#28 1 year ago

The before game bets are now locked in!!!! Bet for 1st and 2nd quarter have begun

#29 1 year ago

eagles 35 to 24

#30 1 year ago

Eagles are going to win…prove me wrong

86E7084D-6094-4396-9BFF-A2F4E2DC0AB9 (resized).jpeg86E7084D-6094-4396-9BFF-A2F4E2DC0AB9 (resized).jpeg
#33 1 year ago

Eagles- 45
Chiefs- 34

#34 1 year ago

Wagers for half time are now closed. 3rd quarter bets are now open.

#35 1 year ago

Eagles - 38
Chiefs - 28

#36 1 year ago

Looks like we are heading to mid 30% off….

#37 1 year ago

Chiefs 35
Eagles 34

#39 1 year ago

49 - 42 eagles win

#40 1 year ago

Tied up at 35 - great game! Great discount coming!!

#41 1 year ago

KC 42 Eagles 35

#42 1 year ago

38 to 35 chiefs. 5 seconds left

#43 1 year ago

Hah - I had the winner and the margin! I'll take it! Great game.

#44 1 year ago

Congratulations bigguybbr - he was the only one (surprisingly) to put in a post about the final score before the end. Pm me with you choice of decals from my store. You are entitled to $50 of free decals.
As for everyone that posted, everyone gets an opportunity to get either the shadow decals or the bally williams warning decals at 38% off.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1054-flashinstinct/07465-the-shadow-decal-set
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1054-flashinstinct/00575-bally-williams-warning-decals

If you didn't post in this thread and try to use this coupon, your order will be cancelled. If you try to buy any other set than the ones mentioned in the previous phrase, your order will de refunded. Thanks everyone for participating.

BM1L-58TW-DGJD-JUFV

#45 1 year ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

Congratulations bigguybbr - he was the only one (surprisingly) to put in a post about the final score before the end. Pm me with you choice of decals from my store. You are entitled to $50 of free decals.
As for everyone that posted, everyone gets an opportunity to get either the shadow decals or the bally williams warning decals at 38% off.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1054-flashinstinct/00575-bally-williams-warning-decals
If you didn't post in this thread and try to use this coupon, our order will be cancelled. If you try to buy any other set than the ones mentionned in the previous phrase, your order will de refunded. Thanks everyone for participating.
BM1L-58TW-DGJD-JUFV

Thank you for the offer! I was just being cheeky with the game almost over. Good luck with your sale.

#46 1 year ago

Eagles are going to win…prove me wrong
[quoted image]

Well this didn't age well LOL

#47 1 year ago

Well this didn't age well LOL

Well, you didn’t say the Eagles are going to win…THIS game. You just said the Eagles are going to win. I have a feeling come September you’ll be right!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-shadow-superbowl-decal-sale-play-to-win?hl=curban and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.