You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-781.jpg
image-242.jpg
image-182.jpg
image-136.jpg
There are 57 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 10 years ago

Selling my spare shadow ring, pm me if you have interest..... I'm not sure what they're worth though so make me an offer,
Thanksimage-136.jpgimage-136.jpgimage-242.jpgimage-242.jpgimage-182.jpgimage-182.jpgimage-781.jpgimage-781.jpg

#2 10 years ago

Bump

#3 10 years ago

PM sent

#4 10 years ago

If anybody needs one, better pick it up now. These don't come up for sale often. Unless someone re-popped some that I didn't know about.

#5 10 years ago

Got the pms, thanks

#6 10 years ago

The last I saw sold for $250 on eBay 2 years ago, it was nos...

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinwow:

why the heck is PPS not remaking these? that is crazy $$$

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinwow:

Just 250 for a ring? YIKES!!

#9 10 years ago

BRB, parting out my Shadow.

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinwow:

$250 for one? Holy shit did I give mine away. I had 4 of them and sold them for $15 each.

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

$250 for one? Holy shit did I give mine away. I had 4 of them and sold them for $15 each.

And I'm sure those buyers were mighty happy folks if they were missing a ring or two. That's certainly something to be happy about. Sucks to be searching for an unobtanium part but awesome if you find it. Kudos to you for not gouging

#12 10 years ago

I think this guy is seriously going for the most insane price award. First he wants $3700 for a heavily routed piece of crap (tournament tuned**) and now he wants $250 a ring... and seriously who's rings on TS go bad anyways???? $3 led bulb and your done.

#13 10 years ago

And I offered him $20. I was waaaaayyyyyy off base!

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

ebay.com link » The Shadow Pinball Ramp Ring

NOS, $50, didn't sell. Thanks for the reality check, seriously.

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

ebay.com link » The Shadow Pinball Ramp Ring

good work!

Quoted from Pinwow:

$250, huh? LOL The ebay one from 3 weeks ago included the harness and did not even sell.

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from CASTHOF:

I think this guy is seriously going for the most insane price award. First he wants $3700 for a heavily routed piece of crap (tournament tuned**) and now he wants $250 a ring... and seriously who's rings on TS go bad anyways???? $3 led bulb and your done.

very evident PinWOW is just trolling again. Mods can we get out the ban hammer for this jokester?

#19 10 years ago

First, you claim to not know what it's worth, then you got a bunch of PMs so you should have a good idea. Then you posted that the last one you saw sell was $250. I guess the people PMing you didn't tell you what you wanted to hear.

If you wanted big money for it, why don't you just say so and stop playing games? Spoiler alert: Maybe take the "0" off the $250.

Quoted from Pinwow:

Selling my spare Shadow ring, pm me if you have interest..... I'm not sure what they're worth though so make me an offer,

Quoted from Pinwow:

Got the pms, thanks

Quoted from Pinwow:

The last I saw sold for $250 on eBay 2 years ago, it was nos..

#20 10 years ago

I don't want big money for the ring, just offering the only info on sales.... I got the ring from a guy that was parting a whole shadow pinball machine...
Thanks

#21 10 years ago

Live seen a lot of different shaodw pinball machine that have broken in half rings, one guy even had to use a car taillight cover on it...

#22 10 years ago

At least one person here found a sale that was 1/5th of what you found, and even that didn't sell. Good luck with your sale.

Quoted from Pinwow:

just offering the only info on sales....

Quoted from Pinwow:

I don't want big money for the ring, just offering the only info on sales.... I got the ring from a guy that was parting a whole Shadow pinball machine...
Thanks

Quoted from PinRob:

ebay.com link » Shadow Pinball Ramp Ring

#23 10 years ago

Are you mad because I couldn't find the judge dredd stuff you wanted pinrob? I can't help it if I don't carry certain parts.

#24 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinwow:

Are you mad because I couldn't find the Judge Dredd stuff you wanted pinrob? I can't help it if I don't carry certain parts.

I'm not mad, I really don't even know what your talking about. But here's what I would do if I were you. Donate to PinSide, research for 2 minutes what your selling so you know what is a fair price for fellow PinSiders, proofread your posts and correct any mistakes, and then I think things will be very different for you here.

#25 10 years ago

Just admit it, you flopped hard with your TS sale for $3,700, so now you are parting it out, one piece at a time so you can still come back to tell us all how you sold it one way or another for that price.

Tell me, did your professional hands of gold tune out this ring for us as well? You failed to mention that in the first post to justify your price - not your style...

#26 10 years ago

Thanks pinrob, but there will always be "Those" people

#27 10 years ago

Pinrob, was that you who bought the complete dead world assembly off of me on eBay?

#28 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinwow:

Pinrob, was that you who bought the complete dead world assembly off of me on eBay?

Nope

#29 10 years ago

I only had the complete assembly as a spare, I don't recall selling a box of dead world parts lately......
Thanks
(Are you going to the Ohio show next week?)

#30 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinwow:

I only had the complete assembly as a spare, I don't recall selling a box of dead world parts lately......
Thanks
(Are you going to the Ohio show next week?)

OK - just did some research and the parts were not from you. Yes I'm going to the OH show.

#31 10 years ago

Cool, I'll see you there.... Were you there last year? I was a part vendor located by Trent augenstine, I'll be vending again this year

#32 10 years ago

what is your business name?

#33 10 years ago

Pynball Funn, do I know you whysnow?

#34 10 years ago

Ring is Sold!
Thx

#35 10 years ago

How much?

#36 10 years ago

$55, I hooked the guy up because he was nice

#37 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinwow:

= someone bought it because i was willing to sell at a reasonable price

#38 10 years ago

- now I understand the typos here and there.

#39 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinwow:

Pynball Funn, do I know you whysnow?

Unlikely that you know me, but I will still give you a little advice.

You may want to talk with your father about how your online personality can impact you in real life. How you act online is not really very becoming and also your current attitude online is not going to help you in the long run (either in pinball or in life). I will cut you some slack since you are obviously a kid and don't know any better yet, but I think you are probably old enough for some self introspection. Take a step back from the avatar and try and see how you are perceived in the communities eyes after your trolling and shenanigans lately. If you want any deals in the future or to make friends with fellow pinheads, you are going to need to realize that the same people on Pinside are the same people that meet and already know you at shows. I know 1 business I will now avoid at all costs when I see it at shows... Just say no to "Pynball Funn"

#40 10 years ago

I gave away 3 not too long ago so I guess the value is between free and $250.

#41 10 years ago

Yes, I know whysnow, thx for the advice. I'm just not going to "comeback" when people make mean comments on the posts,
Thx

#42 10 years ago

You will also get a farther with the community if you research your prices a bit more and are at least closer in line with reality when starting out. There are lots of price check threads out there or you can start one and likely get a bunch of feedback. That will fair you much better than posting up crazy prices and then getting defensive when people call them out.

If you look around at other FS threads, the ones that get bashed are due to a majority of others knowing the prices are WAY too high.

Threads with just slightly high prices typically get ignored and eventually the sellers decrease the price till it sells.

Threads with low prices usually get snapped up quickly.

You will not make friends or supporters with FS threads with silly prices...

#43 10 years ago

Say what you want about RGP and "those days" but this is the sort of thing people did to help each other. I guess those days are over.

Quoted from TaylorVA:

I gave away 3 not too long ago so I guess the value is between free and $250.

#44 10 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Say what you want about RGP and "those days" but this is the sort of thing people did to help each other. I guess those days are over.

I think I gave them away through RGP and Pinside.

#45 10 years ago

Okay, thanks whysnow, it's just that my most of my parts I cannot find a lot of info about them... Didn't expect to see any shadow rings anywhere...

#46 10 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

I see people do stuff like that all the time on Pinside. Those days aren't over, not everyone wants to do everything for $$$.

#47 10 years ago

I remember one guy gave a rivet gun to someone for free here on pinside, pretty cool dude

#48 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinwow:

i guess i was not nice when i asked how much and you told me $250. my repley was i'd put one in from a crackerjack box first!

#49 10 years ago

Sarcasm:
Wait, you mean he WAS trying to get crazy money for it even though he said he wasn't??? What a shock.

Quoted from freddy:

i guess i was not nice when i asked how much and you told me $250. my repley was i'd put one in from a crackerjack box first!

Quoted from jalpert:

If you wanted big money for it, why don't you just say so and stop playing games? Spoiler alert: Maybe take the "0" off the $250.

Quoted from Pinwow:

I don't want big money for the ring, just offering the only info on sales....

#50 10 years ago

I have one more I could let go to you Freddy for $50 + shipping depending on where you live.... I said the last one I saw was for $250.....
PM me,
Thx

There are 57 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-shadow-ring-nice and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.