Topic Stats

• 1,359 posts
  • 288 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by RGAires
  • Topic is favorited by 54 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 163 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

download (resized).jpg
red 1204171543b_resized (resized).jpg
off 1204171545a_resized (resized).jpg
1204171544b_resized (resized).jpg
20160708_214814.jpg
20160708_221833.jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
kleenex_1.jpg
alt The Shadow.jpg
alt The Shadow 1.jpg
image.jpg
realalternatetranslite.jpg
Shadow (2).JPG
Shadow (1).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider salfab.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1077 5 years ago

Aurich, awesome work.

I just bought a Shadow in good condition, except the biggest turn-down for me was the backglass. After playing it a bit, the backglass is less annoying than I thought it was, but let's face it, yours is totally badass.

I'm in Europe (Switzerland) so let me count my coins and I'll confirm my interest, but there is a 80% chance that I'm going to take one !!

Just to make sure, this is a complete backglass, right ? printed glass, I don't need to find an "empty" glass. correct ?

Awesome work, man.

So happy that I found this post still this week-end. I would have hated to have missed the last batch !

1 month later
#1129 5 years ago

Wooohoooo so happy

Mine just got through the Atlantic sea, and across half of Europe. Just got it today through the Swiss postal service!

It looks amazing, thank you very much for your amazing work, Aurich !

#1131 5 years ago

soft, and DRY !!!

I took a cloth which very clean, but was still a bit humid. it left a little spot. Hopefully It won't be noticeable through the glass, especially since it is in the corner, but if it can be avoided altogether...

#1132 5 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I still feel much better when I know they've arrived safely.

Well, you can be relieved, it arrived in perfect shape, and there were no additional customs fees !

Yayy !!

#1135 5 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

It might actually look better in a bit too when it's had a chance to dry out some. These are photographic translites, so the surface is much like an actual photograph.

Thank you, you make me feel better

Also, yes, I noticed the instruction cards were printed on Fujifilm paper. Very nice printing, it had to be photographic

you know, I was walking back home from the post office, and I thought

Man, this is really awesome. There's a dude on the other side of the world who goes through all this trouble, just for the pleasure of giving his share to the community.

That alone made me feel good about my day

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
Machine - For Sale
Newland, NC
Machine - For Sale
Mesa, AZ
Boards
PinSound

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider salfab.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside