Topic Stats

• 1,358 posts
  • 287 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 35 days ago by rubberducks
  • Topic is favorited by 54 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 163 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

download (resized).jpg
red 1204171543b_resized (resized).jpg
off 1204171545a_resized (resized).jpg
1204171544b_resized (resized).jpg
20160708_214814.jpg
20160708_221833.jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
kleenex_1.jpg
alt The Shadow.jpg
alt The Shadow 1.jpg
image.jpg
realalternatetranslite.jpg
Shadow (2).JPG
Shadow (1).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dmc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#376 6 years ago

Can you add another for downunder? Count me in if there's any left. I'm ready to buy now. Also, for further batches I'd recommend reaching out to resellers and perhaps only doing a minimum sale of 50 or 100 units. Sure, you'd have to sell them at a reduced price, but you'd only have a single transaction and shipping cost to worry about, and the distribution logistics become their responsibility. No more email or thread monitoring - which is the real time eater. You could simply sign off the thread with a message...all sales enquiries can now be directed to ...www.(pinball spares supplies).com

Also, if you ever did this again you could try a kickstarter-like crowd funded project.

Thanks for the hard work. I pick up my first TS tomorrow.

#378 6 years ago

Thanks Aurich. I'm paid up. Another request/suggestion I'd like to put out there is whether you think it would be a nice touch to sign and date say, the back bottom of the translite, and add a series number such as 95/110.

It is after all a piece of art, and for the collectors among us it adds another element of provenance and perhaps value to the machine - especially if this is the only run you do. Maybe something small with a sharpie that fits in a 2"x2" area? Thoughts Pinsiders?

1 month later
#639 6 years ago

Mine arrived unscathed in Sydney on Wed. Will install this weekend. Looks great just holding it up to the light. The way certain elements just "pop" like his eyes and the street lamp look beautiful. Thanks Aurich, well done.

2 months later
#885 5 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Did a little trading with Mike Chestnut.

Sweet. It looks quite dark, which I like. I've read somewhere else on here about nickel as well - is that the dark one perhaps.

#900 5 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

You're thinking of the black nickel. No, mine is straight up chrome, mirror finish, and bright, but it's so shiny it picks up all the dark reflections around it, like the cabinet itself.

Got it, thanks. I'll probably do the same and would love some jade grips. Now where to get those?

#933 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinballrus:

Arrived yesterday -

sorry_baldwin.JPG 362 KB

Is that a subwoofer under there? How do you do that?

1 month later
#1018 5 years ago

You won't be disappointed Shadbros.

image.jpg

1 month later
#1075 5 years ago

I've been wanting to do this for a while to give people an idea of where the lights are behind the translight. For the best results, the trick is to use a combination of light types, including the flex types as Aurich has pointed out. Hope it helps someone.

The Shadow Fused.jpg

The Shadow Back Box.jpg

The Shadow Translite.jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pin Mods
€ 95.00
Lighting - Led
FlipperLED
3,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Suffield, CT
Machine - For Sale
Newland, NC

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dmc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside