download (resized).jpg
red 1204171543b_resized (resized).jpg
off 1204171545a_resized (resized).jpg
1204171544b_resized (resized).jpg
20160708_214814.jpg
20160708_221833.jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
There are 1,377 posts in this topic. You are on page 27 of 28.
#1302 6 years ago

Can I put it on layaway?

#1303 6 years ago
Quoted from SeaLawyer:

Can I put it on layaway?

Sold out. If anyone still wants one just PM me with your email address, I keep a list, and if I can get 10 people I'll do a run for them.

#1304 6 years ago

Just want to say how much I enjoy this translite. I traded my Shadow away but kept this translite just because the it's a great rendering of the Shadow if you're a fan of the character.

#1305 6 years ago

Im in. One for me pls.

#1306 6 years ago
Quoted from arkuz:

Just want to say how much I enjoy this translite.

Thank you, I really appreciate that.

Quoted from hiho:

Im in. One for me pls.

PM sent. I'm out of them now, if anyone is interested just PM me with your email address to get one my list.

7 months later
#1307 5 years ago

I bought this set so I could frame the tl and put it in a frame... I bought the plastic frame and lift plastic from Marco , what size should the glass be to put it all together?

1 month later
#1308 5 years ago

I'm in California wondering if I could come pick one up?

#1309 5 years ago

I would like to buy a set of the alternate translite too. I tried messaging Aurich, but he never responded

#1310 5 years ago
Quoted from code2quest:

I'm in California wondering if I could come pick one up?

Unfortunately I’m totally out of stock at the moment or you could.

Quoted from Coz:

I would like to buy a set of the alternate translite too. I tried messaging Aurich, but he never responded

Sorry! I try and answer every PM it must have gotten past me. I do keep an interest list for everyone who contacts me, please send me another message with your email address and I’ll add you to it if you like.

#1311 5 years ago

Thanks Aurich I have found a new set from a fellow pinsider who sold his shadow. I’ll message you back if I need a set.

#1312 5 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

Thanks aurich I have found a new set from a fellow pinsider who sold his shadow. I’ll message you back if I need a set.

Awesome, glad to hear it, since I don't know when I'm doing another run right now. I have an interest list, but not sure how firm it really is, my experience is as it gets stale people aren't actually in anymore.

#1313 5 years ago

I messaged you Aurich and certainly want one even though I haven't found the machine yet. How soon is another run expected?

#1314 5 years ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

I messaged you aurich and certainly want one even though I haven't found the machine yet. How soon is another run expected?

I need to email my list, and see who's still in. I have enough people on it, but I suspect a good chunk will drop out, that's how it tends to work when it's been a while.

#1315 5 years ago

I'm in!

1 week later
#1316 5 years ago

Me too.. that is, I will be I'm you make a run.

#1317 5 years ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

I messaged you aurich and certainly want one even though I haven't found the machine yet. How soon is another run expected?

i did the same thing. I have one for two years now... still waiting to find a machine. Didn't wanna miss out on Aurich's great work.

#1318 5 years ago
Quoted from toasterman04:

i did the same thing. I have one for two years now... still waiting to find a machine. Didn't wanna miss out on Aurich's great work.

Me three!!

#1319 5 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Awesome, glad to hear it, since I don't know when I'm doing another run right now. I have an interest list, but not sure how firm it really is, my experience is as it gets stale people aren't actually in anymore.

Please add me to the list.

#1320 5 years ago

Put me on the list. Not sure on price for this, but I love your work, and would be interested. Thanks-

Mike

#1321 5 years ago
Quoted from mikeflan:

Not sure on price for this

The last run was under $200. I'm not sure if the price varies from run to run, but considering you get both a translight, a speaker panel, AND photographic quality instruction cards, the value is an absolute home run. The quality is top notch too.

#1322 5 years ago
Quoted from mbaumle:

The last run was under $200. I'm not sure if the price varies from run to run, but considering you get both a translight, a speaker panel, AND photographic quality instruction cards, the value is an absolute home run. The quality is top notch too.

I second this. Bought mine from a pinsider recently and it literally changes the game!

#1323 5 years ago

Price hasn't changed from the beginning, no inflation adjustment lol, $175 shipped in the US. I'm flying out to NY for business next week, when I get back I'll email my list and see who's in for a run. Don't want to try and juggle all the emails while I'm traveling.

If you're interested just PM me an email address so I can add you to that contact list.

And for everyone saying nice things about the package, thanks, appreciate it. I honestly don't think I've had a single person all these years who wasn't happy with it, feels good to spread the love of one of my all time favorite pins.

#1324 5 years ago

I and possibly a friend would be interested. I will pm you for myself as I definitely want to get one. Cheers

1 week later
#1325 5 years ago

Awesome - I think I'll actually be ordering two sets.

#1326 5 years ago

How far away are we from being able to place an order Aurich

#1327 5 years ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

How far away are we from being able to place an order aurich

I’m about to email my list for final in or out calls

#1328 5 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Nice!

#1329 5 years ago

Im saving my pennies!

#1330 5 years ago
Quoted from Scoot:

Im saving my pennies!

You only need 17,500 of them for the translite package! And its worth every single one.

#1331 5 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Can you add me to the list - how often do you do a run?

#1332 5 years ago

Right on! Pretty stoked for this.

#1333 5 years ago

Did you email the list yet? I haven’t gotten anything yet but I’m absolutely buying a set.

#1334 5 years ago
Quoted from riggy469:

Did you email the list yet? I haven’t gotten anything yet but I’m absolutely buying a set.

I just got my email and I'm now signed up!

#1335 5 years ago
Quoted from riggy469:

Email probably went out about 15 minutes after you posted. If anyone didn't get it lemme know.

If you want to be added last minute just PM me, I'll use this week to give people a chance to respond before putting the order in.

2 months later
#1336 5 years ago

Is there anywhere to find the instruction cards to print? Unfortunately the cards I already have have taken a bit of damage.

#1337 5 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

Is there anywhere to find the instruction cards to print? Unfortunately the cards I already have have taken a bit of damage.

There is!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aurich-free-play-instruction-card-repository

#1338 5 years ago

Thanks man, and thanks for making this Alt translite in the first place, it's one of my favourite backglass/translite artworks in all of pinball!

#1339 5 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

Thanks man, and thanks for making this Alt translite in the first place, it's one of my favourite backglass/translite artworks in all of pinball!

Hey shaub, thats not what i hear... i thought you didnt like the translite or the game at all and wanted to judt sell it to me
I too have the artwork ready for the game i will one day own. I saw shaubs game and played it... and i agree aurich... it is fricken beautiful!!

1 month later
#1341 5 years ago

I just bought a shadow and would be in for package.

#1342 5 years ago
Quoted from 68Pontinut:

I just bought a shadow and would be in for package.

PM me your email address unless you're one of the people who already did that yesterday, got a couple more folks added.

#1343 5 years ago

awww yeah...Keep adding names. I need one so bad

1 week later
#1344 5 years ago

I bought mine over a year before I even owned a TS... I envision a day when the awful original only survives in photographs and ALL TS's have Aurich's masterpiece on display.

4 weeks later
#1345 4 years ago
Quoted from SeaLawyer:

I bought mine over a year before I even owned a TS... I envision a day when the awful original only survives in photographs and ALL TS's have Aurich's masterpiece on display.

I have done the same thing, still don't own a shadow yet, but hopefully will sometime soon!

#1346 4 years ago
Quoted from Kiwipinz:

I have done the same thing, still don't own a shadow yet, but hopefully will sometime soon!

Saw one on Mr. Pinball Classifieds 2 days ago. Don’t know if it’s still available. Seems like an amazing price. Sending you a PM.

#1347 4 years ago

Saw one on Mr. Pinball Classifieds 2 days ago. Don’t know if it’s still available. Seems like an amazing price. Sending you a PM.

1 month later
#1348 4 years ago

Do you still have any or are you running a list still?

#1349 4 years ago
Quoted from Wmsfan-GAP:

Do you still have any or are you running a list still?

Just did a run. In theory it’s sold out, still waiting for a few no show payments. But someone else just asked me too. Hard to gauge demand honestly, sometimes people flake, sometimes people show up and claim the extras I order fast.

Anyways, not sure if I can help you now, but if you PM me an email address I’m happy to note you down as interested.

#1350 4 years ago

just got my 3rd alt translight package from Aurich. You would think i would just stop selling my shadows. packaged delivered in 2 days from Cali to TN.

Thanks for doing another run!!

There are 1,377 posts in this topic. You are on page 27 of 28.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-shadow-new-original-alternate-translite-speaker-panel-cards/page/27?hl=dreamtheme and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.