Topic Stats

• 1,358 posts
  • 287 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 40 days ago by rubberducks
  • Topic is favorited by 54 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 163 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

download (resized).jpg
red 1204171543b_resized (resized).jpg
off 1204171545a_resized (resized).jpg
1204171544b_resized (resized).jpg
20160708_214814.jpg
20160708_221833.jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
kleenex_1.jpg
alt The Shadow.jpg
alt The Shadow 1.jpg
image.jpg
realalternatetranslite.jpg
Shadow (2).JPG
Shadow (1).JPG

There are 1358 posts in this topic. You are on page 26 of 28.
#1251 3 years ago

Paid up, sweet! Looking forward to delivery

#1252 3 years ago

Thanks Aurich.

#1253 3 years ago

Oh boy, tracking showing delivery for sometime today.
Can't wait!

Edit: Arrived safe and sound. Packed very well. Looks great installed. Won't post pics since there are lots already and it looks better in person. I'll play around with LED colors a bit, but all cool white looks sweet. The score cards are a sweet little bonus that realy look great. Thanks Aurich!

#1254 3 years ago

Just got mine in the mail!

#1255 3 years ago
Quoted from tmontana:

Just got mine in the mail!

Excellent. You know, people bitch about the USPS, but I honestly have pretty good experiences with them. Fast and on time almost all the time. I've sent hundreds and hundreds of translites, almost never need to replace a damaged one.

I have people asking me if I'm going to do this again. The answer is the same as before, if there's enough demand I'm happy to. Just sign up at http://www.aurichlawson.com/shadow/pre-order.html and I'll try and keep an eye on it.

#1256 3 years ago

Oh man I am excited ... Sadly Canada post is going on strike tomorrow and it looks like I won't be mine till its done... Could take months ... Oh well hope it just shows up in one piece.... Thanks Aurich

#1257 3 years ago

is there tracking info that was sent out?

Just want to make sure mine is coming.

#1258 3 years ago

Are any more of these available for sale?

I just signed up on the waiting list. If any left overs, me want.

#1259 3 years ago

Outstanding quality, solid packaging, and scratch protection at NOS levels.

"The Shadow knows..."
(Yes, that is a full size 1990s released United Cutlery Phurba dagger securely mounted on top of the machine)

20160708_221833.jpg
20160708_214814.jpg

#1260 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

is there tracking info that was sent out?
Just want to make sure mine is coming.

Sorry, behind on Pinside. You should have yours by now, but if you don't let me know. Paypal normally sends tracking info when I ship, you should have gotten something.

#1261 3 years ago
Quoted from toasterman04:

Oh man I am excited ... Sadly Canada post is going on strike tomorrow and it looks like I won't be mine till its done... Could take months ... Oh well hope it just shows up in one piece.... Thanks Aurich

Oh dang, really? Ugh, that sucks. I guess I'd better keep that in mind if I need to ship more things to Canada ...

#1262 3 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Are any more of these available for sale?
I just signed up on the waiting list. If any left overs, me want.

I have two sitting here still, but they're in theory claimed. One person asked if he could wait until the 14th, the other not so sure. This is where the land of flakes starts to kick in that I didn't want to deal with.

But there's already a waiting list, so afraid I can't help you right now. That said, if I can get another group together I'm happy to do it again. Signing up with that Google form is all you need to do for now, so you're set.

#1263 3 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Sorry, behind on Pinside. You should have yours by now, but if you don't let me know. Paypal normally sends tracking info when I ship, you should have gotten something.

Found it in between the back side doors. mail guy has never done that move before.

#1264 3 years ago

I honestly couldn't imagine any other translite in my games other than Aurich's. I can't believe Stern has stepped up their game after seeing your work?!?!? Out of all the games in my lineup, the ones with Aurich's translites stand out much more then all the others. Not just in coolness but they seem to be more vibrant when illuminated. Still waiting for a JM alternate

#1265 3 years ago

I have an extra set I can sell if anyone is interested. I bought it last year thinking they would no longer be available. The Shadow I just bought already had one installed so don't need mine. I pulled it out to inspect but that's it. It's suppose to have a slight blemish according to Aurich but I cannot see anything wrong with it. Looks amazing. Must have for every Shadow owner IMO. If anyone is interested pm me.

Added over 3 years ago: Still getting requests for this. Items have been sold.

#1266 3 years ago
Quoted from NinJaBooT:

Out of all the games in my lineup, the ones with Aurich's translites stand out much more then all the others. Not just in coolness but they seem to be more vibrant when illuminated.

Very true. I always get this creepy eerie feeling looking at the translite for TS. His eyes seems like they're piercing through you as he stares into your soul! Definitely has a "real-life" look... like the Shadow is watching you

On a side note I could use that sweet Shadow magnet apron mod..that would be the perfect finishing touch...

#1267 3 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

I lit the translite using Comet Matrix strips to really make the colors pop and get lite where it should be.

I copied this LED layout exactly and it looks super great. Thanks for posting it!

3 weeks later
#1268 3 years ago

On the waiting list for the next run!!

#1269 3 years ago

Bump for a great product. Jump on the waiting list people let's get another run made.

http://www.aurichlawson.com/shadow/pre-order.html

1 month later
#1270 3 years ago

Just bought the shadow and am wondering if you have a complete set in stock?

#1271 3 years ago

[oops]

#1272 3 years ago

Don't wanna take away from Aurich's thread but I still have a full spare unused set from the first run: translite, speaker panel & cards. I re-purchased a shadow and it came with it's own kit.

If anyone is still looking for a set and can't get one just shoot me a PM.
I am in Canada so shipping will be a bit more for US buyers. Maybe someone local can use one?

Thanks.

#1273 3 years ago

I have 10 sitting here, just waiting for UPS to drop off my Uline boxes today so I can ship them out. BUT — they're all spoken for and paid for. If you're in that group you're set, will ship them within the next couple days once I find time to pack them.

Drano, feel free to sell yours, I don't mind, just want people to have a set if they want one and be happy.

#1274 3 years ago

Remember don't use windex on it. lol. having said that. does any one have just the translight? i need just the translight. i have everything else. job well done.

3 months later
#1275 2 years ago

I just got mine and this guy did an incredible job. He should be in the industry. This is even more amazing in person. I hope he's making good money, he deserves every penny and I hope he does other pins in the future because I want more of this crazy quality work

#1277 2 years ago

lol, now I'm trying to figure out how to get back out of the industry!

1 month later
#1278 2 years ago

Are there any more of these available from anyone?

#1279 2 years ago
Quoted from newmanoconnor:

Are there any more of these available from anyone?

PM me your email address, I'll put you on my list.

#1280 2 years ago

do you have or will you make any extras of the instruction cards? got a bent corner on one of mine would like to replace eventually

#1281 2 years ago
Quoted from PunkPin:

do you have or will you make any extras of the instruction cards? got a bent corner on one of mine would like to replace eventually

Happy to give you the file to print your own, it's honestly not worth my time to try and get into instruction card shipping.

5 months later
#1282 2 years ago

I finally managed to pick up a Shadow, and I would love, love, love to get the full custom package. Are there any hopes of another production run in your future plans?

#1283 2 years ago

Me too!!!

3 months later
#1284 2 years ago

Bump for another run.

2 weeks later
#1285 2 years ago

Me too

#1286 2 years ago

Hey, sorry, didn't see this thread bumped until now. If anyone wants in on the next run and you haven't already talked to me please just PM your email address. If I can get another 4 or 5 people I can do one.

#1287 2 years ago

PM sent

#1288 2 years ago

PM sent

#1290 2 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

... just PM your email address. If I can get another 4 or 5 people I can do one.

Now that's customer service and why I love Pinside!

#1291 2 years ago
Quoted from Toucanf16:

Now that's customer service and why I love Pinside!

Worked too, when I get settled in after the Thanksgiving break I'll talk to my printer, I think I've got enough people to do a run. Starting to get harder to do these, I never know when it will be the last time, appreciate everyone's enthusiasm.

#1292 2 years ago

This is one of the best alternate translights out there. Alec Baldwin is a fine actor, but pompous asshole in real life. Always hated his likeness on TS. Same with Rosie O'Donnell on The Flintstones.

Run a couple extra and they'll eventually sell.

#1293 2 years ago
Quoted from Toucanf16:

Run a couple extra and they'll eventually sell.

I always do, need to have backups in case of shipping mishaps. Rare luckily, but it happens.

#1294 2 years ago

watching!

1 week later
#1295 2 years ago

I get questions if Aurich's speaker panel will work with our lighted speaker panels. They do. Here is a picture with no light, then blue and red.

1204171544b_resized (resized).jpg

off 1204171545a_resized (resized).jpg

red 1204171543b_resized (resized).jpg

1 month later
#1296 1 year ago

I might actually want to buy The Shadow just because of your translite...

#1297 1 year ago

Could I just get the translite?

#1298 1 year ago
Quoted from mrossman5:

Could I just get the translite?

I have two full sets left from people backing out, rather not break them up because then I'm stuck with a speaker panel I paid to have made.

#1300 1 year ago

Not again!

download (resized).jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pin Mods
Boards
PCB Emporium
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 12.00
Playfield - Other
Slap Save Creations
There are 1358 posts in this topic. You are on page 26 of 28.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside