Topic Stats

• 1,358 posts
  • 287 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 35 days ago by rubberducks
  • Topic is favorited by 54 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 163 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

download (resized).jpg
red 1204171543b_resized (resized).jpg
off 1204171545a_resized (resized).jpg
1204171544b_resized (resized).jpg
20160708_214814.jpg
20160708_221833.jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
kleenex_1.jpg
alt The Shadow.jpg
alt The Shadow 1.jpg
image.jpg
realalternatetranslite.jpg
Shadow (2).JPG
Shadow (1).JPG

There are 1358 posts in this topic. You are on page 23 of 28.
#1101 5 years ago

WOOHOO!!! can't wait!

#1102 5 years ago

It comes with a new speaker panel cover as well? Did not know that.

#1103 5 years ago
Quoted from Kawydud:

Yup…. Aurich's products are AWESOME.

#1104 5 years ago
Quoted from Kawydud:

Yup, whole new speaker panel, just like OEM, you take your old one out and slide the new one in. Bonus, your DMD will look super clear and nice after your old hazy panel is gone.

I'm sending out the first batch of PMs right now, you're on the list.

#1105 5 years ago

So I need to see how the run I have now goes with the pre-order list, if people drop out etc, but in theory I'm looking good with my wait list to do another small run after this. I'll know soon I think. Just PM me if you're interested in being on that list.

#1106 5 years ago

I hope these are still available!! Looks amazing!

#1107 5 years ago
Quoted from eXidy:

I hope these are still available!! Looks amazing!

I'm basically confident my waiting list is long enough to do another run shortly, I just need to see how many people from this run are going to actually pay and order. Still waiting to hear from about half the group.

#1108 5 years ago

So when is Pinside going to change the icon for this game?

I still see Baldwin in my collection.

#1111 5 years ago

How soon are we talking before the next run?

thanks!

#1112 5 years ago
Quoted from eXidy:

How soon are we talking before the next run?
thanks!

Soon I think, I'm basically waiting to see how this current run goes. I have 5 people I've sent a payment request to and haven't heard from. So I need to know if they're still in, so I can figure out how the next one looks. This is just a side hobby for me, I really try and manage the orders so I'm not stuck sitting on say those 5.

Anyways, hopefully they'll respond now that the weekend is over and as soon as I know how things look I can probably just put in another order.

#1113 5 years ago

excellent!

#1114 5 years ago

Thanks Aurich!!! IMG_0622.jpgIMG_4386.jpg

#1115 5 years ago

Great. I heard from someone in NE too, looks like the Monday batch was processed in time.

I think I'm just about ready to order this other run. Funny how people keep popping up when I think it's done. Learned to stop guessing.

#1116 5 years ago

Finally put my kit in after buying new translite glass. To quote Margo, "it's beautiful!"

#1117 5 years ago

I've finally had enough response from this current run to get the next one going. Still waiting on one person but that's no big deal.

So this is last call, if you want in on this run please let me know ASAP before I email the number to the printer.

#1118 5 years ago

Found mine waiting for me at the office this morning after being on the road yesterday. Can't wait to get it installed. Thanks again Aurich.

#1119 5 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I've finally had enough response from this current run to get the next one going. Still waiting on one person but that's no big deal.
So this is last call, if you want in on this run please let me know ASAP before I email the number to the printer.

You are not going to stop till ever shadow has a new trans! Stoked to get mine this weekend and cant wait to install this! Worried about peeling the trans though...

#1120 5 years ago
Quoted from Syco54645:

Worried about peeling the trans though...

Don't be, the original run had a really tough protective cover to remove, but we fixed it. Still takes a little tugging, but it's no big deal.

#1121 5 years ago

Just got mine too! Woohoo - now to figure out how to get the backglass off once I get home

#1122 5 years ago
Quoted from genex:

Just got mine too! Woohoo - now to figure out how to get the backglass off once I get home

It's super easy, but I did include instructions.

#1123 5 years ago

Order with printer placed. I got a couple extras to cover any latecomers.

#1124 5 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

It's super easy, but I did include instructions.

He is referring to the possibility of me giving him the wrong key for the back box..

#1125 5 years ago

Msg me if/when you have one ready for me!

#1126 5 years ago
Quoted from eXidy:

Msg me if/when you have one ready for me!

Yup will do. I have my list set.

#1127 5 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Don't be, the original run had a really tough protective cover to remove, but we fixed it. Still takes a little tugging, but it's no big deal.

Mine is the original run... :-\

#1128 5 years ago
Quoted from Syco54645:

Mine is the original run... :-\

lol, well a lot of people took it off no problem too, it's not that scary or anything, but yeah, it's on there a little firmly. I've peeled a fair share myself, it just take a little time is all. I peel a corner back, then put down a soft cloth so I don't leave a giant hand print and work it from there.

We've reformulated the adhesive since then so it's easier.

#1129 5 years ago

Wooohoooo so happy

Mine just got through the Atlantic sea, and across half of Europe. Just got it today through the Swiss postal service!

It looks amazing, thank you very much for your amazing work, Aurich !

#1130 5 years ago
Quoted from salfab:

Wooohoooo so happy
Mine just got through the Atlantic sea, and across half of Europe. Just got it today through the Swiss postal service!
It looks amazing, thank you very much for your amazing work, Aurich !

Awesome. I've really had very good luck with international packages, only had one wrecked of all the ones I've sent (well, and one meant for Austria that ended up in Australia before finally making it to Europe) but I still feel much better when I know they've arrived safely.

#1131 5 years ago

soft, and DRY !!!

I took a cloth which very clean, but was still a bit humid. it left a little spot. Hopefully It won't be noticeable through the glass, especially since it is in the corner, but if it can be avoided altogether...

#1132 5 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I still feel much better when I know they've arrived safely.

Well, you can be relieved, it arrived in perfect shape, and there were no additional customs fees !

Yayy !!

#1133 5 years ago
Quoted from salfab:

soft, and DRY !!!
I took a cloth which very clean, but was still a bit humid. it left a little spot. Hopefully It won't be noticeable through the glass, especially since it is in the corner, but if it can be avoided altogether...

It might actually look better in a bit too when it's had a chance to dry out some. These are photographic translites, so the surface is much like an actual photograph. The Williams ones were I believe back printed, so the front was easy to clean because the printing was on the other side. These require a little more babying than that.

#1134 5 years ago

I just filled my last extra slot on this next run, but I emailed my printer to bump up the quantity some, should hopefully be fine since I doubt he's had a chance to start anything. So I'll still have a few free for last minute people.

I'll update with progress as always, but I figured probably a couple weeks or so before I can send them out. Just PM me if you're interested in the meantime.

#1135 5 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

It might actually look better in a bit too when it's had a chance to dry out some. These are photographic translites, so the surface is much like an actual photograph.

Thank you, you make me feel better

Also, yes, I noticed the instruction cards were printed on Fujifilm paper. Very nice printing, it had to be photographic

you know, I was walking back home from the post office, and I thought

Man, this is really awesome. There's a dude on the other side of the world who goes through all this trouble, just for the pleasure of giving his share to the community.

That alone made me feel good about my day

#1136 5 years ago

yeah gotta say, looking at my Shadow every day is much more pleasant now that there's no Alec.

I'm actually going to watch the movie finally so I can understand the callouts/scenes more

#1137 5 years ago
Quoted from genex:

I'm actually going to watch the movie finally so I can understand the callouts/scenes more

It's not a masterpiece of cinema, but it is kinda fun to see how much they actually took from the film for the pin. My favorite example is the locks bursting open for Khan multiball, you'll see where that comes from, was a nice touch.

#1138 5 years ago

th-535.jpeg

1 week later
#1139 5 years ago

baldwin.jpg

Yours translite design is nicer than the one I made.

#1140 5 years ago

Holy S! I might have to order yours too eXidy, that's hilarious!

#1141 5 years ago

lollllllll.

I just emailed my printer to see if I can get an estimate for when this next batch will be done. I'll update if I get word.

#1142 5 years ago

update would be great!

#1143 5 years ago
Quoted from eXidy:

Yours translite design is nicer than the one I made.

baldwin.jpg 107 KB

HEY! Don't be messin' with my machine!

I gave you a thumbs up before I even noticed that's mine, no way would I have that translite!

#1144 5 years ago
Quoted from eXidy:

update would be great!

Looks like it's close, I don't have an exact estimate yet, my guy is traveling and will check in with his team on Monday when he's back. If all goes well it will ship to me early next week and I'll contact everyone.

#1145 5 years ago

Just got the good word from my printer, shipping to me tomorrow. I'll contact everyone with instructions shortly.

#1146 5 years ago

im sitting by the computer, waiting....

#1147 5 years ago

Just bought shadow today !! I want the translite kit!!

1 week later
#1148 5 years ago

Just a heads up for anyone who might have put one of these in storage.

I got one from the original run and I didn't try and install it until last night. Since I received it it has been stored in the box, in a dry, cool cupboard away from heat.

When peeling the translight film off, it left a heap of residue behind that took 3 hours to get off. I was gentle and careful, but the areas where the glue was is still visible and unsightly, even with all the residue removed.

If you have one of these in storage or anything, I'd peel it now then put it back away before it gets worse!

The speaker panel was easy and not issue.

#1149 5 years ago

Hmm, that's not good! Send me a PM I'll give you my email address and you can send me pics.

#1150 5 years ago

When are these shipping? thanks!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 12.00
Playfield - Other
Slap Save Creations
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
There are 1358 posts in this topic. You are on page 23 of 28.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside