Topic Stats

• 1,359 posts
  • 288 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 33 days ago by RGAires
  • Topic is favorited by 54 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 163 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

download (resized).jpg
red 1204171543b_resized (resized).jpg
off 1204171545a_resized (resized).jpg
1204171544b_resized (resized).jpg
20160708_214814.jpg
20160708_221833.jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
kleenex_1.jpg
alt The Shadow.jpg
alt The Shadow 1.jpg
image.jpg
realalternatetranslite.jpg
Shadow (2).JPG
Shadow (1).JPG

There are 1359 posts in this topic. You are on page 21 of 28.
#1001 5 years ago

For the 1000th (!!!) post in this thread I'm posting a heads up that I sent the payment requests out to everyone. Hopefully everybody still wants them since they're already printing!

If you didn't get in on the 4th run and wish you could have please PM me, I may have an extra or two, or someone may drop out.

Thanks!

#1002 5 years ago

PM received... Payment sent!

#1003 5 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I sent the payment requests out to everyone.

What's in your wallet?
th-1-235.jpeg

#1004 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

What's in your wallet?

I'm going to be sad when this thread eventually dies and you can't post these.

#1005 5 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I'm going to be sad when this thread eventually dies and you can't post these.

That's OK. I understand you are working on a new project.

th-2-598.jpeg

#1006 5 years ago

Got PM. Money sent. Can't wait to get it

#1007 5 years ago

I just had someone drop out, need to fill an empty slot. So if you want in please PM me.

#1008 5 years ago

Shot from the printer of Shadow printing. Funny thing is, if you look carefully you can see that AC/DC is about to start running next.

shadowofhelen.jpg

#1009 5 years ago

Cant wait! Do you have a rough idea of when they'll be ready to ship out?

#1010 5 years ago

Looks great!

Next round maybe I'll be in. Just got my Shadow and had to order new ramps for it.

#1011 5 years ago
Quoted from jdoz2:

Cant wait! Do you have a rough idea of when they'll be ready to ship out?

I'm hoping they ship to me some time next week. That's my rough idea. If I get a more exact date I'll update the thread. As I was just writing in the AC/DC thread the printing itself is pretty fast. The cutting and laminating the backlight diffusing material and doing any reprints of ones that don't meet spec are what take a little longer.

#1012 5 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Looks great!
Next round maybe I'll be in. Just got my Shadow and had to order new ramps for it.

So good news / bad news: I'm not sure there will even be another run. Interest has slowed down. Hard to say though, certainly possible. Good news is it's looking like I'll have a few extras from this run, so I might have stock for a little bit.

#1013 5 years ago

Great. Regardless great work. They look terrific.

#1014 5 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Great. Regardless great work. They look terrific.

Thanks. Just shoot me a PM anytime if you're interested, I'll let you know what's up.

#1015 5 years ago

Good news everyone! </professor>

Looks like the print job will ship to me on Monday. So give it a few days to get to me, and then I'm gonna need a few more days to break this sucker down and ship it, this is a complicated one. I just ordered $400 worth of new boxes to put together.

So I'll update with progress, but worst case scenario is I'll need next weekend to finish packing and will get to post office on the following Monday.

I'm still waiting on payments from a handful of people, if you haven't contact me or paid yet please do so! I'm totally sold out, and people are asking if I have extras, so at some point I'm going to give your slot away to people who want it if I don't hear from you.

shadow-acdc.png

#1016 5 years ago

I just hunted down and re-contacted everyone on my list I haven't heard from. If I don't have your payment or at least some contact in the next couple days then it's first come first served on you order. PM me if you're interested, I'll give you first dibs on anyone who surrenders their spot one way or another.

This longer drawn out pre-order list is harder to deal with, people haven't responded as well this time when the orders were actually due because of it. Not sure how much longer I'll be making these, the end is probably near for this project.

Edit: Already heard from someone who had to pass, so I definitely have at least one available.

1 week later
#1017 5 years ago

All paid Shadow orders, US and international, will ship out tomorrow. US folks should have them by Wed or Thurs probably. International will vary according to customs, but typically the ship time is 6-10 days before that.

I have two left, one is spoken for but I haven't actually been paid for it yet. (Edit: And now it has, packed up, down to one left.)

I'm willing to do more runs, but honestly it's becoming harder, takes longer to get enough people, and then once I do it seems like a lot drop out and I have to hope other people step up so I'm not left holding prints I paid for.

So I'm not saying "no more", but I dunno how much more of these it's worth doing.

Post edited by Aurich: Updated Shadow count

#1018 5 years ago

You won't be disappointed Shadbros.

image.jpg

#1020 5 years ago

Dang! Pretty sure nothing I sent would be going that way luckily. Only Orange County order was picked up in person yesterday.

I'm thinking most of the US orders should start showing up today.

#1021 5 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

#1022 5 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I freaking hope so!

#1023 5 years ago
Quoted from jdoz2:

I freaking hope so!

March 5, 2014 , 10:35 am
Delivered
SPRINGFIELD, MO 65807

#1024 5 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

March 5, 2014 , 10:35 am
Delivered
SPRINGFIELD, MO 65807

My future child number one will be named Aurich now. Thanks!

#1025 5 years ago

4th run is officially sold out. Maybe it's the last one, I don't know. If 10 people want to sign up I can do a 5th, otherwise it had a good run. Thanks everyone!

If you're a 4th run person getting your packages now post pics!

#1026 5 years ago

My shadow on location. Lower backbox is out though

image.jpg
#1027 5 years ago

Great job on these Aurich. Came out awesome bro!

1 week later
#1028 5 years ago

Somehow I ended up with 5 extra speaker panels. So I'm going to order 5 more translites to go with them. Normally I can't do runs that small, but my printer is letting me piggyback them onto a last AC/DC run, so this will be the final hurrah of Shadow and Helen I think.

I may start a new thread when they arrive to try and see if anyone wants a last chance, but it's first come first serve. If you think you want one I'm basically calling this your last chance now, demand has died down too much to really see ever doing another run.

The response to these has been wonderful, thank you to everyone for all the kind words, I appreciate it.

#1029 5 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Somehow I ended up with 5 extra speaker panels. So I'm going to order 5 more translites to go with them. Normally I can't do runs that small, but my printer is letting me piggyback them onto a last AC/DC run, so this will be the final hurrah of Shadow and Helen I think.
I may start a new thread when they arrive to try and see if anyone wants a last chance, but it's first come first serve. If you think you want one I'm basically calling this your last chance now, demand has died down too much to really see ever doing another run.
The response to these has been wonderful, thank you to everyone for all the kind words, I appreciate it.

I hate to hear last chance. I have been on the fence because I tend to keep my games looking factory. Saturday night I will have a chance to see this in person and that will help me decide. Maybe you will have a set left after that.

#1030 5 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

I hate to hear last chance. I have been on the fence because I tend to keep my games looking factory. Saturday night I will have a chance to see this in person and that will help me decide. Maybe you will have a set left after that.

Sounds good. One is spoken for but I dunno that the final four will fly off the shelves or anything, I've kinda saturated Pinside with these.

Actually as I'm typing this someone just PM'd me so maybe three.

#1031 5 years ago

PM sent, incredible job you've done with this title. The table was an eyesore and now it's a work of art. I want this just in case I ever luckily find the game in my price range.

#1032 5 years ago
Quoted from fumbleflippers:

PM sent, incredible job you've done with this title. The table was an eyesore and now it's a work of art. I want this just in case I ever luckily find the game in my price range.

Good idea! I found mine after buying it and maybe it helped fuel my search! Thanks Aurich but when is the scantily clad all ladies version coming out? The Shedow

#1033 5 years ago

I couldn't be happier with my new & improved TS translite. It matches the cabinet and playfield art so much better. Now I've got a pin that is fun to play *and* nice to look at!

Scoop this up while you still can.

TS.jpg
#1034 5 years ago
Quoted from jamespin:

when is the scantily clad all ladies version coming out?

New alt translite, The Flasher. Who knows what lurks under that trenchcoat?

I have two left.

#1035 5 years ago

I'm in. Paypal sent.

#1036 5 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

New alt translite, The Flasher. Who knows what lurks under that trenchcoat?
I have two left.

how big was the total run of these?

#1037 5 years ago

Ok, I will take the last one.

#1038 5 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Doh, I was actually coming in here to say sold out, people already PM'd me to claim them. I had no idea they'd go that fast. If anyone drops out when I ask for the payments I can let you know.

#1039 5 years ago
Quoted from PunkPin:

how big was the total run of these?

I'd estimate maybe around half of Pinside Shadows have my translite on them now. That hate for Baldwin is strong.

I'm not unwilling to print more, but honestly the demand finally started to dry up (not that you could tell from how fast all 5 vanished this morning) and it was getting hard to get enough people together for a run. And then by the time I did it took so long that people who wanted in would flake out, and it just got to the point where it felt like it was over. I had these 5 leftover speaker panels, so I got 5 last ones to match them, and that felt like the last call.

#1040 5 years ago

I have mine and I install it the night before I left for Florida can't wait to post my pics. Thanks Aurich!!!

#1041 5 years ago

How many in raw figures? 200?

#1042 5 years ago

I Love Mine!

shadow.jpg
#1043 5 years ago
Quoted from tonycip:

I Love Mine!

Consider eliminating the bulbs behind the blacks. I like do intend ch better. Haven't seen a disappointed person yet.

#1044 5 years ago

Lol. Too lazy to fix that garble.

#1045 5 years ago

I took out those four bulbs behind his coat too. I also used some flex lights to light the logo better, and switched all the flashers to flex LEDs that I aimed kinda left and right, so focused just the bkg, as best I could. Pretty happy with how mine is lit now.

I really recommend at least cool white LEDs if you want to enjoy is the way it's meant to look. Frosted ones too, nothing too bright.

#1046 5 years ago
Quoted from Carl_694:

I like do intend ch better.

What??? lol. I did take some out I could fiddle with it some more.. I forgot I could use some flexable ones that might help align some ..

#1047 5 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Finally saw one in person Saturday night. Looks better in person than in photos.

#1048 5 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Finally saw one in person Saturday night. Looks better in person than in photos.

Thanks, sorry I didn't have another one for you, they vanished quick. Maybe if I do another AC/DC run I can slip in a few more Shadows.

#1049 5 years ago

I'm hearing these will ship to me from the printer around next Tuesday. So I'll pack up and send out end of next week most likely.

I'll PM everyone with the payment info.

#1050 5 years ago

Shadow ranslites shipped to me from the printer today, so once I have them I'll break down and send out to the last people. I'd guess early next week, doubt I'll get it soon enough to make it out by Saturday, but if I do I will.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 135.00
Lighting - Led
LED OCD
Boards
PinSound
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
There are 1359 posts in this topic. You are on page 21 of 28.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside