(Topic ID: 321599)

*****The Shadow New EPIC Pinsound+ Music Pack!!!***** DOWNLOAD LINK ADDED!

By Luke_Nukem

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20220920-205537_Gallery (resized).jpg
    20220920_205558 (resized).jpg
    20220901_195026 (resized).jpg
    #1 1 year ago

I spent around 60 hours converting every single sound and music file on my Shadow to make it sound and feel what I believe it should be like... Epic!!!

Lemme know what you think!

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/13_LVmn0DE0go72z0qUUm3t7GzHtoYoUY?usp=sharingThanks for checking it out!!

(VIDEO IS OLDER THAN CURRENT RELEASE, ALOT OF SOUNDS HAVE BEEN FIXED / ADJUSTED SINCE FILMING)

Also pictured are my exact recommended settings I've used on my machine with the 2.1 upgraded Pinsound speaker system.

20220920_205558 (resized).jpg20220920_205558 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220920-205537_Gallery (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220920-205537_Gallery (resized).jpg

#3 1 year ago

Damn.. I appreciate that Neo. Especially from you, Wasn't expecting that lol

#4 1 year ago

I don't already have a pinsound board, otherwise I would definitely load this up. Nice work!

#5 1 year ago
    Quoted from FatPanda:

I don't already have a pinsound board, otherwise I would definitely load this up. Nice work!

Thanks man!!

#6 1 year ago

Excellent job on this! Very impressive. I would def get this if/when I get shadow….. again.

#7 1 year ago
    Quoted from Luke_Nukem:

Damn.. I appreciate that Neo. Especially from you, Wasn't expecting that lol

I would have only given you shit, if you had purple in your GI's.

#8 1 year ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I would have only given you shit, if you had purple in your GI's.

Lol!

20220901_195026 (resized).jpg20220901_195026 (resized).jpg
    #11 1 year ago

actually, I don't know where the purple is coming from. All your under plastics seem to be correct with white. Did you put purple in the spotlights? or you have overhead UV?

#12 1 year ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

actually, I don't know where the purple is coming from. All your under plastics seem to be correct with white. Did you put purple in the spotlights? or you have overhead UV?

It's all purple hahah, cointaker Ultra Brites. Every single GI bulb.

In person it looks just as nice as that picture..... who knows.. you may even dig it

#13 1 year ago
    Quoted from FatPanda:

Iam the opposite..I have a Pinsound but no pin
    This pin has been on my wishlist for too long
    Hopefully one day I can add this Music pack to my future Shadow

#14 1 year ago

Great job! Would like to change mine over.

#15 1 year ago

Makes me want to get a Shadow again, AMAZING work!

#16 1 year ago
    Quoted from Luke_Nukem:

It's all purple hahah, cointaker Ultra Brites. Every single GI bulb.
    In person it looks just as nice as that picture..... who knows.. you may even dig it

must be close to the white spectrum. Like purple tinted white. The slings and inlanes are white, so it's not every bulb.

#17 1 year ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

must be close to the white spectrum. Like purple tinted white. The slings and inlanes are white, so it's not every bulb.

I assure you, it's all been switched to purple brother. I did it myself.

It isn't like a deeep purple. Just a hint. That's why I like it.

#18 1 year ago

maybe white with tinted dome? It's the whitest purple i've ever seen. You might actually still be able to play this one.

#19 1 year ago

Awesome work, Luke! I bought a Pinsound kit just to check this out! Care to share the package?

#20 1 year ago
    Quoted from Rockbiter:

Awesome work, Luke! I bought a Pinsound kit just to check this out! Care to share the package?

Absolutely sir!!!

Worked another 10 hours on it since posting that video. I'm about 95% done but happy where I'm at currently..

Send me a PM and I'll find a way to get you the 430mb file.

#21 1 year ago

Bump, I've gotten a pretty much complete version completed. DM me if you would like to try it out yourself.

#22 1 year ago
    Quoted from Luke_Nukem:

Bump, I've gotten a pretty much complete version completed. DM me if you would like to try it out yourself.

I've loaded up this Pinsound pack and have to say it is simply amazing! The mix is very smooth and so exciting to play. There aren't enough superlatives -- 10/10, 5-stars, A+++.

Legen...Wait for it...Dary

#23 1 year ago
    Quoted from Rockbiter:

I've loaded up this Pinsound pack and have to say it is simply amazing! The mix is very smooth and so exciting to play. There aren't enough superlatives -- 10/10, 5-stars, A+++.
    Legen...Wait for it...Dary

Wow thank you so much for the kind words man! I really appreciate you even willing to try it. I'm still making tweaks to it when I have some time. I'll send you whatever changes I make down the road.

Thanks again!!

1 week later
    #24 1 year ago

*****FINALLY FINISHED****

I spent around 60 hours converting every single sound and music file on my Shadow using PINSOUND+ to make it sound and feel what I believe it should be like... Epic!!!

Lemme know what you think!

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/13_LVmn0DE0go72z0qUUm3t7GzHtoYoUY?usp=sharing

Thanks for checking it out!!

(VIDEO BELOW IS OLDER THAN CURRENT RELEASE, ALOT OF SOUNDS HAVE BEEN FIXED / ADJUSTED SINCE FILMING)

Also pictured are my exact recommended settings I've used on my machine with the 2.1 upgraded Pinsound speaker system.

(FINAL BATTLE ***There are some curse words***)

20220920_205558 (resized).jpg20220920_205558 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220920-205537_Gallery (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220920-205537_Gallery (resized).jpg

#25 1 year ago

Complete play through of the shadow.

Every mode
    Every multi ball
    Final battle

AND running my custom Epic Mix sounds / music using Pinsound +.

#27 1 year ago

Sounds great! Wish I could get mine to work. Must be my setup.

#28 1 year ago

Looks/sounds great! Shadow is one of my favorite games, so I may need to buy another PinSound board.

What's the quality of the 2.1 Pinsound speaker system? I have the original PinSound board in my LOTR but haven't upgraded the speakers. Does it make a big difference with the Pinsound speaker kit?

#29 1 year ago
    Quoted from doghouse:

Looks/sounds great! Shadow is one of my favorite games, so I may need to buy another PinSound board.
    What's the quality of the 2.1 Pinsound speaker system? I have the original PinSound board in my LOTR but haven't upgraded the speakers. Does it make a big difference with the Pinsound speaker kit?

HUGE difference! An absolute game changer.

#31 1 year ago

Just a note to say that the mix Luke_Nukem has done is nothing short of incredible. I purchased a Pinsound Board, speakers, headphones control and motion control/shaker kit and couldn't be happier. This mix has made Shadow my favorite pin in the collection. For those considering a Pinsound purchase, Luke's code is fully coded with Shaker integration that I'll argue rivals the best Stern has on offer. Give it a try, you won't be disappointed!

#32 1 year ago
    Quoted from Rockbiter:

Just a note to say that the mix Luke_Nukem has done is nothing short of incredible. I purchased a Pinsound Board, speakers, headphones control and motion control/shaker kit and couldn't be happier. This mix has made Shadow my favorite pin in the collection. For those considering a Pinsound purchase, Luke's code is fully coded with Shaker integration that I'll argue rivals the best Stern has on offer. Give it a try, you won't be disappointed!

Thank you so much for the kind words

1 week later
    #33 1 year ago

Updated Download Link for those with a pinsound board!

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/8tckpx6ztfprkpzbzvmb1/h?dl=0&rlkey=obea2jfgsk9na1wit349lxnbn

Thanks for checking it out!!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-shadow-new-epic-pinsound-music-pack and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.