image (resized).jpg
43FD6863-D698-40F3-B021-6E399ACAA4CD (resized).jpeg
0C15BA3E-6120-4BE2-90E3-D8BF73A8C787 (resized).jpeg
88719EC0-3D8C-421F-BA16-E81448E586C5 (resized).jpeg
BE785E51-A3E6-468A-8866-A8D499CE5B62 (resized).jpeg
4D8329AF-3344-4BAD-9D09-38A742BEEDB3 (resized).jpeg
sample (resized).jpg
sample-inspiration (resized).jpg

There are 113 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 60 days ago

Looking very good! Please put me on the list.

#52 59 days ago

I would also like to be added to the list please.

Great work!

#53 59 days ago

I will be in for both sets.

#54 59 days ago

Add me to the list, both sets.
Thanks

#55 59 days ago

Did this game originally come with decals on the targets? I reviewed the game I just recently picked up and all the upper PF targets have decals, as well as the lower ones. Wondering if perhaps the previous owner added a different set to mine.

#56 59 days ago
Quoted from cookpins:

Did this game originally come with decals on the targets? I reviewed the game I just recently picked up and all the upper PF targets have decals, as well as the lower ones. Wondering if perhaps the previous owner added a different set to mine.

The games never came with decals. Plus, mine are prettier LOL

#57 56 days ago

Update : Second round of revisions on sizing. Hopefully get everything nailed down by Monday.

#58 56 days ago

Was wondering people liked more the straight black on yellow, yellow with mirror or mirror with black. Since the base Color of the target is yellow I’m having a hard time deciding on a final look for this one. Please note the mirror is actual silver foil and does act like a mirror.

A) yellow with black - more standard look - target would blend with sticker

B) yellow with mirror - this look would blend with the target but technically the mirror breaks the yellow target (inverses)

C) mirror targets - target really act had mirrors but don’t blend with the target.

D) mirror target but with yellow backing

Thoughts? Opinions?

image (resized).jpg
#59 56 days ago

My preference goes to A and B. But I'm very tempted to say B if the mirror effect is well rendered and catches a bit of some of the lights as they reflect in the middle part. Would bring a bit more 'bling' to those boring targets!

So, my final answer is B!

#60 56 days ago

Btw, any other games you bring that dedication to? I believe I had ordered some WCS decals from you, not too sure. But there's other games out there that need a bit of attention!

#61 56 days ago

I like B. It does help tie into the mirrors mode animations. Also, it would help my Pinsound mix that has glass breaking for all those targets.

#62 56 days ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

Btw, any other games you bring that dedication to? I believe I had ordered some WCS decals from you, not too sure. But there's other games out there that need a bit of attention!

Name them away I'm on a roll and tasked myself to get at least 3 new sets to market this year. What the hell I'm almost two down. Let's up the ante to 5 sets.

#63 56 days ago

I like 'B', for 'Bling'

#64 56 days ago

1 more for "B"!

#65 56 days ago

+1 for 'B'

#66 56 days ago

Getaway II ?! that would be awesome!

#67 56 days ago

If you can stick me on the list.. I’ll order every single decal you have. Thanks!!

#68 50 days ago

Looking for a decal test fitter.

#69 50 days ago

I would do it!

#70 50 days ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

Looking for a decal test fitter.

lol, you can go to the Ottawa Arcade, my Shadow is there to be shopped and currently being played to be stress tested!

1 week later
#71 38 days ago

Set has been sent out for MPC production. toasterman04 will proudly be the guinea pig. Timeline has been pushed slightly.

#72 38 days ago

Set has been sent out for MPC production. toasterman04 will proudly be the guinea pig. Timeline has been pushed slightly.

Cant wait bro!

1 week later
#73 31 days ago

Apparently inflation has now it the sticker business with an increase of like 5000%. Now I need to find a reasonable printer or even contemplate buying one. stay tuned.

#74 30 days ago

$10k by Xmas?

#75 30 days ago

Afraid so. That was the current quote to make the 3 sets. 10K. It was stupid insane pricing.

#76 30 days ago

I thought you guys were joking about such prices.. crazy!

#77 30 days ago

OMG that's horrendous!!

#78 30 days ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

I thought you guys were joking about such prices.. crazy!

I almost fell on my ass.

#79 30 days ago

I almost fell on my ass.

At that point, ask them if they print money instead..!

#80 30 days ago

Apparently inflation has now it the sticker business with an increase of like 5000%. Now I need to find a reasonable printer or even contemplate buying one. stay tuned.

I can do it. I have been in the printing business my entire life. I did the battlefield decals for Pinball Plating. hit me up if you need help.

3 weeks later
#81 8 days ago

Well it's been a lot more than two weeks but finalizing paperwork with a printer. It will be one set as I cannot seperate the lower and upper playfield wihtout having it cost even more than it is now. Sorry for the delay folks.

#82 8 days ago

Ok I am about to sign on the dotted line. Any chance I can get one final volunteer that can print blank outline and test fit them. For some reason I am being very paranoid about this set. I would need this done before Monday.

#83 7 days ago

THE BIG DAY HAS ARRIVED FOLKS!
SET HAS BEEN SUBMITTED TO PRINT.

This set includes 32 stickers
- 4 Square shield mirror targets or / and 4 square Sunshine Radio Targets
- 7 Rectangle targets with mirror crack finish
- 4 drop down mirror crack targets
- 4 armor mirror finish slim targets
- 4 piece upper playfield wrap
- 2 Phurba diverter decals
- 1 Llama back panel
- 1 hotel Monolith drop down target
- 1 Start mode decal

Set will be regular $40 but for the next few days will be $30 %25 OFF
You can also add a set of Bally Warning Decals to this set for $15 instead of $25*

*All you will have to do once you order is send me a PM within the order to tell me what inspector name you want.

#84 7 days ago

THE BIG DAY HAS ARRIVED FOLKS!
SET HAS BEEN SUBMITTED TO PRINT.

This set includes 32 stickers
- 4 Square shield mirror targets or / and 4 square Sunshine Radio Targets
- 7 Rectangle targets with mirror crack finish
- 4 drop down mirror crack targets
- 4 armor mirror finish slim targets
- 4 piece upper playfield wrap
- 2 Phurba diverter decals
- 1 Llama back panel
- 1 hotel Monolith drop down target
- 1 Start mode decal

Set will be regular $40 but for the next few days will be $30 %25 OFF
You can also add a set of Bally Warning Decals to this set for $15 instead of $25*

*All you will have to do once you order is send me a PM within the order to tell me what inspector name you want.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1054-flashinstinct/07465-the-shadow-decal-set

I kindly ask that you bump the thread to give me a bit of traction. I need to sell 60 copies of this before I even break even.

#85 7 days ago

Are you no longer selling the second, smaller set that had the exterior stickers for the battlefield and the camel sticker?

#86 7 days ago
Quoted from cookpins:

Are you no longer selling the second, smaller set that had the exterior stickers for the battlefield and the camel sticker?

With the way the printer allowed me to set up the set I could not do the split without incurring stupid high costs. It ended up being a full set unfortunately.

#87 7 days ago

Love IT cannot wait!!

#88 7 days ago

Looks great, asked for a set for a friend.
I think he was going to order a set.

#89 6 days ago

Does anyone have more pics of the decals on the game that can be posted?

#90 6 days ago

Yah i am gonna order two sets. One fir right away, and another for years down the road when the targets will need a refresher.

#91 6 days ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Does anyone have more pics of the decals on the game that can be posted?

This is the first time the set gets released and is still in production. Images will start trickling in within the next few weeks.
The images supplied are photoshopped samples.

#92 6 days ago

Final 48 hours before the price goes up.

#93 6 days ago

Ordered, excited

#94 5 days ago

I would like 2 sets please! Do I need to order somewhere or simply post my request here?

Thanks!

#95 5 days ago

Ordered, thanks Flash!

Quoted from Pinkitten:

I would like 2 sets please! Do I need to order somewhere or simply post my request here?
Thanks!

You want to order though his Pinside store here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1054-flashinstinct/07465-the-shadow-decal-set

#96 5 days ago

Done! Ordered 2 sets. They look fantastic.
Thanks!

#97 5 days ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

Done! Ordered 2 sets. They look fantastic.
Thanks!

I personally can't wait for people to get the decals with the chrome material for the upper playfield. Just a subtle touch to tie in the mirror scene from the movie

Can someone tell me if the plastic plate (the one with the dude holding the swords (or wahtever they are holding) above the battle field sticker is riveted or if it's screwed?

#98 5 days ago

Can someone tell me if the plastic plate (the one with the dude holding the swords (or wahtever they are holding) above the battle field sticker is riveted or if it's screwed?

The original plastic is riveted onto a bracket that attaches to the front of the battlefield, from my memory. I replaced my cracked plastic and had to drill out the rivets. I used small screws when I replaced mine. You can see the rivets in the pictures of the playfield. If that’s the plastic you are referring to.

98F62B7A-215A-4286-A36F-661BE6C8079A (resized).jpeg
#99 5 days ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

The original plastic is riveted onto a bracket that attaches to the front of the battlefield, from my memory. I replaced my cracked plastic and had to drill out the rivets. I used small screws when I replaced mine. You can see the rivets in the pictures of the playfield. If that’s the plastic you are referring to.
[quoted image]

Yes. Thank you

#100 5 days ago

Just placed my order.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Woonsocket, RI
Machine - For Sale
Cape Canaveral, FL
$ 16.00
Playfield - Other
Slap Save Creations
Other
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
Boards
$ 13.00
Playfields
Lermods
Playfields
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
Decals
There are 113 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!