008.JPG
006.JPG
005.JPG
004.JPG
002.JPG
001.JPG
005.JPG
010.JPG
There are 70 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 12 years ago

I have a Shadow I'll be listing in the next week or 2. Since BR's is gone.. Don't want to hijack his thread though.

IMG_0986.JPGIMG_0986.JPG

#52 12 years ago

BR you are too nice, you let games go for too little...........You only made $100???????? You could have had a bidding war! Just goes to show you, there are still good people out there that are not all about the money. Glad the pin is now in CT.........eabundy is not too far from me. Time to PM him.
lol

#53 12 years ago

I am putting a spotlight this weekend on my Shadow figure and waiting for a cool die cast 1937 Cord auto that will look cool in there as well all lit up.

#54 12 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

. Glad the pin is now in CT.........eabundy is not too far from me. Time to PM him.
lol []

The Shadow is Still in my Garage.. E.Bundy has his own.. My TS will be going to Illinois , that is After the check Arrives and Clear's.. ( I Haven't had a prob- Yet )

#55 12 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

thedarkknight77 said:. Glad the pin is now in CT.........eabundy is not too far from me. Time to PM him.
lol []

The Shadow is Still in my Garage.. E.Bundy has his own.. My TS will be going to Delaware , that is After the check Arrives and Clear's.. ( I Haven't had a prob- Yet )

Yea , It's still Here.. Had a drink or 2 and did another Vid last-nite..

#56 12 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

I wouldn't mind getting some more play time on TS. Hope you enjoy it while you got it B_R!

I plan on Try-n ,, I have 4 member's wanting it as of Now.. LOL -- Want be Long !! I haven't said YES to anyone Yet !!
sanctum

You are So rite !!

Attachments 004.JPG (280.2 KB, 0 downloads) 1 week old

Looks like that Sanctum has been touched up. If you look closely there is a slight color change in the greys. Either way its a great looking Shadow. Congrats on the pick-up. I doubt you will ever see a non worn or sanctum area that hasnt been touched up unless it was a HUO game with less then 200 plays.

#57 12 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

My TS will be going to Delaware , that is After the check Arrives and Clear's.. ( I Haven't had a prob- Yet

Nobody is going to know who that is without him talking, I would not trust his check.

#58 12 years ago

The check should be in the mail 2-morrow , ( Well's Fargo ) same as my Bank , They Will check to make Sure the Fund's are available , & Cash it .. then Sealclubber can get his truck in Route..
I'm Throwing in a New $ 100.00 Metal Left Diverter ramp also.. Now you know !!!

#59 12 years ago

Wow those left ramps are unobtanium. You can't find em anywhere.

#60 12 years ago

Wow those left ramps are unobtanium. You can't find em anywhere.

Hmmm, maybe i should Keep it then.. , No , It goes with TS !!

001.JPG001.JPG 003.JPG003.JPG

#61 12 years ago

we had a Shadow on loc in the 904 area, they pulled it and put out a WhiteWater!
I've gotta entice them to put shadow out again...

#62 12 years ago

Thank you VERY much BR. I can't wait to play it. I think I will have to go visit the in-laws sometime soon.

#63 12 years ago

Sealclubber ,, Send Yr Truck !!!!!!! I think this is the 6th Pin I've Ship'd to member's on Pinside..

Sell-n a Pin on C.List and having the Customer come and get it , Ohh it's Sooo Much Easier.

Alotta work tho ... I will start Reconstructing a Pallet

2-morrow . I want 6'' of Free space on either End .. All the accessories are inside the Pin

in a Box. The Ball's and coin-door Key are on top of the Head Under the Shrink wrap

in a Zip Lock bag.. .. B_R

012.JPG012.JPG 011.JPG011.JPG 013.JPG013.JPG 014.JPG014.JPG 010.JPG010.JPG 005.JPG005.JPG

#64 12 years ago

Seal , It's Palleted and Ready !!! No Tyme to re-build a Pallet , I bought a 36 X 60 Custom..
More Card board , 2-Block's screwed to Each side an the Front & Rear . It Won't Move !!
Then I used The Strongest Redi-cut Tie Down on the Market to Secure it to the Pallet ... Since You Hire'd Coin-opShippers to handle the Ship-n , You think i should buy a 8x4 sheet of 3/4 Plywood ,
cut it in 1/2 and Shield the Side's.. Here's a few Pict's for Yr Record.. I'll Take a few more when the Truck Arrives and is Be-ing loaded.. B_R

001.JPG001.JPG 002.JPG002.JPG 004.JPG004.JPG 005.JPG005.JPG 006.JPG006.JPG 008.JPG008.JPG

#65 12 years ago

Sealclubber , Megan from Coinopshipper's called me Friday,, they have the Truck scheduled for Pick-up tomorrow ( Monday ) between 2-4 pm .. I'll take some more pict's as it's being loaded..
She also said they Are Not using FedEx .. ,,,,,,,,,,,, B_R

#66 12 years ago

Well RoadWay showed up , but the Truck had No Lift-gate , the Driver asked me how much the Package weighed , LOL 300 + .. I can Push 275 on a Bench, But i'm NOT Pick-n up this Pallet .
He AGREED.. Another Truck should be Here sometime today.. And I did Shrink-wrap another box on top because someone said that they might stack ,, BS.. That is so Not Rite !!!

005.JPG005.JPG 007.JPG007.JPG

#67 12 years ago

Seriously... don't these logistics companies know that residential locations typically don't have loading docks?

My goodness. There is no common sense left in the world? Mistakes like this waste a lot of time and money... kind of like the time and money I am wasting just posting about this

#68 12 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

someone said that they might stack ,

that right there ain't right! hope they don't do it!

#69 12 years ago

Great job getting it ready to ship.

#70 12 years ago

Now it's being Ship'd.. I went around the Entire Package/Pin 8 to 10 Times w/shrink-wrap for a good
measure.. here's a Few Pict's Seal.. I Hope it Arrives Safe and Un-Damaged
I have a Tracking # i'll PM you ... Thanxx ,,, B_R

Also Sealclubber ,, Who Ever Un-Pack's TS .. Under the Extra Box on the Head , I included a New in Bag ( Set of Clear P/F Plastic Protector's ) They should be Visible ..

008.JPG008.JPG 009.JPG009.JPG 011.JPG011.JPG 012.JPG012.JPG 013.JPG013.JPG 015.JPG015.JPG

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Buffalo, NY
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

7,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Hamilton, ON
€ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 58.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Aurora, IL
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Boards
PinSound

$ 16.00
Playfield - Other
Slap Save Creations

$ 78.50
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

€ 8.50
Flipper Parts
Pin-Decals

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pleasanton, CA
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

€ 8.50
Flipper Parts
Pin-Decals

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

There are 70 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-shadow-is-in-the-b_r-grg/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.