(Topic ID: 81668)

The Shadow divertor armature: do they exist?

By Prosedsp

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 days ago by Dayhuff
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-492.jpg

#1 7 years ago

Looking to pick up the armature piece for my Shadow diverter. Part number 02-5135. Does anyone know if they make these? Or does anyone have one or two they would sell? Thanks!

image-492.jpg
#3 7 years ago

Really easy part to make.

Any fatherinlaw or neighbor with a mini-mill or Bridgeport in their garage could make it for you.

#4 7 years ago

Thanks Vid! Picked one up from pinsider knazzo, he was really helpful! Still need one more so maybe I will try to get one made.

8 months later
#5 7 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Really easy part to make.
Any fatherinlaw or neighbor with a mini-mill or Bridgeport in their garage could make it for you.

I need a couple of these vid. Can you still help? Do I need to pull mine out and ship it somewhere?

RB

#6 7 years ago
Quoted from Prosedsp:

Looking to pick up the armature piece for my Shadow diverter. Part number 02-5135. Does anyone know if they make these? Or does anyone have one or two they would sell? Thanks!

image-492.jpg 73 KB

I actually bent/ broke one side of the slot trying to pound out the roll pin with the plunger held end-to-end in a vise. i was able to bend it back straight and globbed a little solder on there as a temp fix. it works now but it wont be long. Would JB Weld work on this?

#7 7 years ago

I have an armature, bracket and two coils. Not sure if the armature is handed or not. Pretty sure the bracket is, but the armature is there too.

PM me if you're interested. I have no use for it.

6 years later
#8 35 days ago

I have a Shadow missing one of these armatures (02-5135). Any idea where I can find one?

#9 35 days ago

Bump. This may have gotten buried in numerous posts about how expensive pinball machines have gotten or posts about Banning. I’m out herrrr trying to do real shit

Anyone deal with this piece missing or broken before?

#10 34 days ago

One last try. Old Alec may have to go back into the closet.

#11 34 days ago
Quoted from jahbarron:

I have a Shadow missing one of these armatures (02-5135). Any idea where I can find one?

I have a box full of shadow parts. Pretty sure I have one.

#12 34 days ago

Thanks, man. I'd love to buy it off ya if you have one.

1 week later
#13 27 days ago

I am missing one. Can anyone help? There has to be a source.

#14 25 days ago

No source, sadly. I'm about to pack 'er up.

2 weeks later
#15 10 days ago

Bump

#16 10 days ago

Go to your local machine shop and get one made, then make sure it fits and works correctly. Then you could sell them as aftermarket replacement kits. Just a thought.

John

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside