(Topic ID: 164662)

The Shadow Demolition Man WWF Royal Rumble

By Guzz4851

7 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

Three games, opinions welcome......which one is your choice and why? Mostly into replay and fun factor.

#2 7 years ago

Weird selection of games but here it goes.

I've never played Shadow but it looks and sounds great.

Demolition Man is pretty fun. A lot of great feeling shots and I love the triggers.

Royal Rumble is a little meh to play. I played for the first time a couple of weeks ago and wasn't too impressed. It's a narrow body that was changed to a wide body and it feels like it. A lot of open space for the ball to float around. Theme is great though and I love the sounds.

I've a heard a lot of great things about Shadow but since I haven't played it I'll go with Demo Man.

#3 7 years ago

1. Shadow

2. Demo man (I love this game but would trade for a shadow if I had the chance)

3. Royal Rumble. Ok, but not as good as the others

Those are my thoughts at least.

#4 7 years ago

TS>DM any day everyday

wwfrr is kinda tied with DM for me, both are good games that I enjoy but TS is the clear winner.

#5 7 years ago

shadow, by leaps and bounds, then demo man. other one makes a good cup holder!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine
Magazines/books

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-shadow-demolition-man-wwf-royal-rumble and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.