IMG_0617 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0618 (resized).jpeg
shadow-repairdone (resized).jpg
IMG_4396 (resized).jpeg
unnamed (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #73 Insert LED bulbs and colors Posted by MnHotRod (10 years ago)

Post #4322 Alternate Shadow Translite and Speaker Panel Posted by Aurich (6 years ago)

Post #4328 Shadow Manual Rubber Ring Chart link Posted by PinMonk (6 years ago)

Post #7873 The Shadow pistol grip info Posted by RobDutch (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tonycip.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#536 10 years ago

Hi all I just got my shadow, and need to re-repair the sanctum area, is there a decal? or does someone have the text in a file so I could make a water slide? maybe post some pic's of your repair? thanks

#540 10 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I just made exactly this for someone else in another thread, this is just the text for making a water slide:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/227626/Shared/shadow-sanctum-decal.pdf

Cool thanks. Im looking forward to getting your translight..did you ever make anything for behind the sanctum area ?

#548 10 years ago

I was playing mine today and noticed that sometimes the upper play field bat doesn’t always come back after a hit om the ball so the next time the ball come to hit the bat it sometimes hits it real soft or the ball has to almost push the bat back so it can come forward ,any ideas ? I haven’t taken it apart yet..I'm thinking maybe a spring or gummed up mech...

2 weeks later
#614 10 years ago

Quick question My upper play field drop targets were sluggish so i took the assembly apart and cleaned it .
it was kind of gummy and I noticed some grease on them I cleaned it all off and just waxed all rubbing surfaces.
it's not suppose to have lube on it is it? one more thing there's a nut at the end of the solenoid that holds the reset bracket for the targets should that screw be tight or a little loose .. thanks Tony

IMG_20140125_121328_514.jpgIMG_20140125_121328_514.jpg IMG_20140125_151147_708.jpgIMG_20140125_151147_708.jpg
1 week later
#635 10 years ago

I got a coin taker led kit it came with 4 red led's for the rings. they might have then on there site . or contact them

5 years later
#5581 4 years ago

Gray is the hardest color to match. To avoid the mis match . paint all the gray in that area. Not just the small area.And you wont see it.

1 year later
#7232 3 years ago

I'm back in as well after 6 years, It's the only game I ever sold that I wanted back.
even at 1400 more..

#7242 3 years ago

Check part 8 in pic. there thin plastic and mine was broken,

shadow drop target (resized).jpgshadow drop target (resized).jpg
#7258 3 years ago

Hi, all Just checking over my newly purchased Shadow and I noticed a few minor things that need attention my diverter seems to be at the wrong angle, maybe someone can check there's and let me know if I'm wrong. check out the pic and let me know what you think. thanks
Inked20200621_074500 (1)_LI (resized).jpgInked20200621_074500 (1)_LI (resized).jpg

7 months later
#8164 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I’m having trouble feeding the ramp diverter through the new link I bough from PBL. Anyone else bought these have any tips? Does the collar go toward the playfield or pointed down?
Thanks!

towards the playfield.

Quoted from TinyBlackDog:

When I bought mine it had no springs so I got new ones from Marco. This vibration is more side to side and not rotational.
If I reach behind the ramp and gently hold my finger against the diverter shaft while hitting the button, the vibration is gone. Seems like it needs some kind of support closer to the ramp. Feels like mine is missing something or all Shadows would act like this.

is the tube solid on the bracket or loose? I had to weld one of mine

#8166 3 years ago

see if the link is in line with the tube without the diverter rod in it. if it doesn't line up the bracket may need to be bent a little to align it. the bracket is not the thickest and bends easily.

#8189 3 years ago

I'm going to start a complete restore. But first some mechanical issues. My diverter bracket was cracked almost completely.
The coil end.it was almost broken completely Off.
Here's what had to be done. It needed welding but the metal is thin and it needed to be welded clean through. With out support it would have just melted off.
So I made heat sink out of copper and mounted it to the bracket which held it solid and in line . Here's a couple pics.

20210216_070058 (resized).jpg20210216_070058 (resized).jpg20210216_070103 (resized).jpg20210216_070103 (resized).jpg

1 week later
#8279 3 years ago
Quoted from yellowghost:

Confused also. If it need a new set-screw, just change the set screw.

I think he's saying the shaft of the diverter is chewed up where the set screw is hitting it.. if he's a skilled tig welder he could add some metal in that area and turn it or grind it smooth again.

9 months later
#9170 2 years ago

Does anyone have a pic of the sanctuary drop target mech mine doesn't look right or work right , especially where the target down switch is located and actuated. thanks

1 week later
#9185 2 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

Does this help?
[quoted image]

Yes thank you. My switch lever is bent in a 1/2 circle, when the target is up the switch was still being activated by the lever that pushes it back up. I replaced the lever with a straight one and it's all better now thanks

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Boards
Slap Save Creations
Boards
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus
Boards
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
5,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tucson, AZ
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
€ 8.50
Flipper Parts
Pin-Decals
Flipper parts
$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
Decorations
$ 199.95
Electronics
PinSound
Electronics
$ 16.00
Playfield - Other
Slap Save Creations
Other
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Boards
PinSound
Boards
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus
Decals
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
Toys/Add-ons
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 79.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Boards
€ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
Decals
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Louisville, KY
$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus
Boards
€ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods
Toys/Add-ons
7,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Hamilton, ON
$ 58.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.
Interactive
$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tonycip.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-shadow-club?tu=tonycip and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.