IMG_0512 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0513 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1404 (resized).JPEG
IMG_1405 (resized).JPEG
IMG_7706 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #73 Insert LED bulbs and colors Posted by MnHotRod (11 years ago)

Post #4322 Alternate Shadow Translite and Speaker Panel Posted by Aurich (6 years ago)

Post #4328 Shadow Manual Rubber Ring Chart link Posted by PinMonk (6 years ago)

Post #7873 The Shadow pistol grip info Posted by RobDutch (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rca1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2832 7 years ago

In case you missed it, Aurich is doing another run of his translite/speaker panel/instruction card package:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-shadow-new-original-alternate-translite-speaker-panel-cards/page/25#post-3178613

Get 'em while they're hot!

1 week later
#2872 7 years ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

Anyone know what these loose cables are for? They look like they are for the speaker but other wires are hooked up to it.

Those look very "lamp cord aftermarket". Maybe an external speaker at some point?
Where does the other end connect?

2 months later
#2998 7 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

'm sending the wireforms to be re-plated.

Do you mind sharing who are you sending them to for plating and what is the cost?

1 week later
#3026 7 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Who has the best price for backbox decals? I'd like to replace mine if I can find a set for well under $100.

PPS at $99 was the best price I could find.

2 months later
#3249 7 years ago
Quoted from Squeakman:

Also does anyone have info on that city scape plastic for the backboard? Mine has a dragon and while I like it it's a sticker?

I think they are both stickers, sold by the same guy on Ebay. Search "Shadow pinball" on Ebay and it should show up. He also sells a brick pattern decal.
I put a sheet of model plastic brickwork there. Looks better than the black wood, but probably more work than it was worth to cut and fit it, and one of the decals would probably look just as good.

1 week later
#3297 7 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Okay so, just going the route of rebuilding everything for my battlefield underneath. I was able to find the motor, the slide shafts, the copper flanges, but I'm having trouble locating the pinion piece as well the teeth part as well. Are these just common things I could get at an ace hardware? I can't find them on marco or labeled as part numbers in the manual.

Tommy - Part numbers are in the repair kit instructions which is up on IPDB.org

http://mirror2.ipdb.org/files/2528/Shadow_pinball_A_20417_Repair_Kit_Pinion_Gear_50032.pdf

3 weeks later
#3342 7 years ago
Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

Does anyone have the diagram?

Not shown in the game manual since it is used in several games and is in the general parts manual.
This should help:
http://www.planetarypinball.com/reference/partsmanuals/WMS_Parts_Grey_16-9562-A/index.html#/414/

#3344 7 years ago

Might have put you on the facing page, Page 5-10. Page 5-10a is the one you want. Page 5-10a is on the right if it comes up with two pages shown. Might have to flip to the next page if only 5-10 is shown.
Check and see if it's the spring shown as part 17 in the diagram, connecting to the target and the bracket.
Edit: Also check the other spring shown as part 23d, on the knock down assembly.

#3351 7 years ago
Quoted from patrickvc:

Does anyone know if the arm that attaches to the phirba divertor with the Allen screws that ratches back and forth on the coil plunger available?

Not really available. I ended up needing one when drilling out a stripped Allen screw went badly. I found one come up on Ebay by chance. They appear now and again, but I could not find them in stock at a retailer. Good luck, I hate those things now!

You are looking for this:
http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/A-18983

#3379 7 years ago
Quoted from GRUMPY:

How many people are interested in this? Are you willing to build your own boards? Or does it have to be plug and play?

I'd be in at a reasonable cost. I'd prefer plug and play, since I solder like a moron. Maybe consider a finished version and a kit version.

1 week later
#3406 7 years ago
Quoted from Hougie:

Which parts should I be concerned about that are unobtainable

The wireform habitrails also. Better than new metal ramps are available, but not the wireforms.
There were repo plastics available, but seem to be maybe sold out now.

Also, the crank arms and mechanisms below the playfield that make the phurba diverters work.

#3412 7 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

in the bottom right behind the lamp

Did you mean left instead of right?

#3422 7 years ago
Quoted from matt_adams:

I have mine mounted on the backbox

I really like the way it looks as though Mr. Baldwin is being stabbed in the head!

1 month later
#3479 7 years ago
Quoted from GRUMPY:

I also need to get an idea of how many I need to build so I can order parts.

I'm in.

#3508 7 years ago
Quoted from cavalier88z24:

Damn, where all these shadow owners come from?

The Shadow knows!

#3518 7 years ago
Quoted from KingDaddy:

Anyone have a set of head decals (or know where to get them)? Thanks!

Yes, as bballfan says, Planetary Pinball and Bay Area have them. Don't buy them off Ebay, it's about a $50 mark up.

1 month later
#3666 7 years ago
Quoted from GRUMPY:

This is what comes in the kit.

Installed my Grumpy light mod today. Super easy and just as described.
I used a purple light strip on the metal deflector behind the drop targets for the added GI. There is some reflection of the mini-playfield, but I can live with it. If I decide to change that to something else, it should be easy.
Used another purple light strip on the back of the plastic enclosure in front of the kicker for the activated light.
I like it. You really notice when the extra light comes on and the mini-playfield is very lit up. Also, since the GI turns off at certain points, you really notice that.

Grumpy also packed the extra $2 that I accidentally sent him in with the mod. What a nice guy, he doesn't seem Grumpy at all!

1 month later
#3798 6 years ago
Quoted from tiesmasc:

he had 25 other callers and offers of up to $1250! Thank God he believed in karma... so I gave him an extra $150 on top

That is great both ways!
Nice pickup!

#3805 6 years ago
Quoted from Maken:

Battlefield kicker seems to have issues firing when moved over to the right side of the upper PF only. Fires without issue when in the center/left area. Opto tests out great in switch test mode. Any thoughts?

Loose wire on the coil making contact in some positions, but not all?

#3809 6 years ago
Quoted from t2:

Can the plastic on the front of the mini play field be found anywhere?

That piece was included in the replacement plastic sets, so there should be some new or used/good ones out there.

1 week later
#3853 6 years ago
Quoted from GoChiefs70:

Only place I could find any was Mantis.

Seems like Mantis is it. Haven't dealt with him, but his reputation is very good.
You could try this guy for repairs: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welding-service-for-broken-scoops-guides-ramps-etc

2 months later
#4034 6 years ago
Quoted from RyKatEm:

I also can't seem to get the lockdown bar back on. The lever seems to be working properly and I know how that works. I just can't push it down the last 1/2 inch or so. So frustrating!!!!

Make sure the glass is slid all the way up while you are putting the lockdown bar in place. Sometimes it will slide down just a tiny bit and keep the lockdown bar from seating all the way down.
Yikes! Those batteries are scary. The small daughter board that the battery holder is mounted on is standard. Good thing it was there!

1 month later
#4169 6 years ago
Quoted from Pmaino:

Has anyone order the clear plexiglass backboard from pinballdecals.com ?

$285 for the backboard, and another $75 or $145 to light it?
Nope.

4 months later
#4435 6 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Can someone post the link for the side art. Thanks.

Here's the backbox decals. Not sure the full cabinet decals are available.
http://www.planetarypinball.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Store_Code=PP&Screen=PROD&Category_Code=GS-2528&Product_Code=PPA-TS-HEADSETNG

1 week later
#4448 6 years ago
Quoted from pinballjames:

Has anyone made new Playfields for Shadow yet? I would think this would be a great game to do. Really play fast!

Currently number 3 on the CPR repro list.
Go sign up.
http://www.classicplayfields.com/order.html

#4450 6 years ago
Quoted from yellowghost:

"CPR" is doing a run. I think its sold out already.

Not really. They will produce more if they get more sign ups. from the website:

"Sometimes we still accept candidates onto waiting lists because we have extra material to extend the run on the fly. If so, a "Full, but Open" email link is provided. If you see a playfield marked "Full, Closed" it means we have a full preorder AND a full waiting list and no ability to extend the run."

Shadow is shown as "Full, but Open".

1 month later
#4502 6 years ago
Quoted from mbaumle:

They're not quite the same as the inlane/outlanes. It's a smaller wireform with a totally different shape. I don't care if it's an exact replacement, I just want the physical switch body to fit into the metal bracket under the playfield, and the wireform to work.
I guess I could just get a generic wire, and bend it how I want?

Usually you can move the wire from the old switch to the new one. Is yours missing or damaged?

2 weeks later
#4560 6 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

What is the current going price on a Shadow anyway?

onemillion (resized).jpgonemillion (resized).jpg

2 weeks later
#4570 5 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Best thing to do here is to use one or two of the washers on one or two of the screws to tilt the angle of the vertical wireform so it works properly.

Mine has a washer or two under one side also. Works fine.

8 months later
#5212 5 years ago
Quoted from pacman11:

I think my ring lights are out, does someone sell those little lights anywhere?

I think this is it:
https://www.pinballlife.com/7268-bulbs-sold-individually.html

2 months later
#5467 5 years ago
Quoted from RockBass14:

Hey,
I finally got around to attempting to adjust my diverters, but from the looks of it, there will be more work involved. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like it's a matter of loosening the hex screw and adjusting the arm assembly. Everything looks warn out and the left diverter is actually hitting the coil. Check out these videos and let me know what you think I need to do, and if parts are needed the best place to get them. Also, the one hitting the coil is the left diverter and the other one is the right diverter.
Thanks!!

That looks like the set screw collar on the diverter arm is moving independently from the crank arm. The collar and arm should be one solid piece. It used to be hard to find, but Marco now has them in stock. It might just need this piece: https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/A-18983

#5469 5 years ago
Quoted from RockBass14:

Thanks, I'll start with that. Hopefully, that's all that it needs! Is there something I should just swap out while I'm down there and do a overhaul of the diverter assemblies?

If you didn't take the spring off to make it easier to see, you're missing the tension spring.
You probaby want to replace the roll pin that connects the crank arm to the armature.
Maybe replace the coil sleeves while you have things apart.
Nice diagrams with part numbers in the manual, which is available on IPDB as PDF if you don't already have it.

#5472 5 years ago
Quoted from RockBass14:

Are the parts you mentioned all available on Marco?

Should be. Those are pretty standard, inexpensive parts.
If the tension springs are missing, that's probably a lot of the looseness in your diverters, since they keep tension on the assembly. If that exact spring is not available, it seems like any generally similar size spring would work. The collar on the crank arm in the lower video does look broken though.
yg is probably right about the plunger armature not being available. It would be surprising if that needs to be replaced though. Just clean that up and make sure the plunger ends are smooth when you have it apart. The broken collar on the crank arm might be weldable, but it is now available as a replacement part.

2 weeks later
#5514 5 years ago
Quoted from Spacemanratso09:

Thanks for the leads I will email them much appreciated

How is it broken?
One of the screw tabs on mine is broken. It has been "repaired" by having a half-moon shaped metal piece fit around the outside to hold it in place. Less than ideal, but really not noticeable and works fine. Haven't seen that piece for sale.

#5518 5 years ago
Quoted from Spacemanratso09:

Can you post a pic of the repair that would be great thanks

Yea. It's the right tab on mine. I'll get a pic in here later.

#5519 5 years ago
Quoted from bsbdmd83:

Sorry I wasn't more clear. It's the decorative plastic that's in the front of the Playfield that hides the mini kicker. The little yellow sliding thing

Are you looking for the yellow kicker head? or the large flat red/orange/yellow plastic piece? Or the huge black plastic piece that wraps all the way around the whole assembly?

Kicker head: https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/03-9225

#5570 5 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

Yea. It's the right tab on mine. I'll get a pic in here later.

Seems I didn't remember that correctly. It's the left tab that's broken.
Here's how it looks.
Hard to notice when you are playing, and basically invisible when the drops are up.

mpf2 (resized).jpgmpf2 (resized).jpgmpf3 (resized).jpgmpf3 (resized).jpg
2 months later
#6005 4 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

you will not need pop bumper LEDs

Ha! That went right past me.

2 weeks later
#6118 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

As the fuse blew, do you think there is a sort somewhere causing it to blow or is the best approach to swap it out and see if the game responds?

Could be either a problem, or just one of those things.
Try swapping in a new fuse and see if it blows quickly.
If you have 5 Amp on hand try one of those while you get some 7s. Don't put anything bigger in there (obviously).

1 month later
#6259 4 years ago
Quoted from joelbob:

Sorry I forgot to update. I'm an idiot and it turns out that every single playfield flasher was burnt out...

You're not an idiot, since you figured it out.
Easy problems are sometimes the most difficult to diagnose.
Glad you're fixed up.

1 month later
#6355 4 years ago

Seems like it should be easy to find buttheads around here.

3 weeks later
#6403 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Looks nice. Where does it go?

It's to mount the ramp switch in the extended position, as discussed previously in this thread.
Eliminates the issue of the ball blowing past the switch without registering.
Not really what I think of as an airball protector, but not sure what else you would call it.

1 month later
#6579 4 years ago
Quoted from Navystan:

Anything else you all recommend I do?

Swap games with me before you do all that work.

On a serious note, see if Grumpy is still selling his mini-playfield light mod. It's cool and useful.

1 month later
#6735 4 years ago
Quoted from mikeflan:

Looking for help rebuilding the battlefield. I've purchased a new motor, bracket, and the pinion gear. Have no idea as far as the steps involved in getting it all together. Any help or input would be appreciated.
Mike

Download the repair kit instructions PDF from IPDB.org. That should show most, if not all, of what you need.
Full manual is also on there if you don't already have it.

1 week later
#6764 4 years ago
Quoted from Elicash:

I found the back box decals on Pinball Decals Inc. Anyone have experience with these guys? Good quality?

Ordered from there several times no problems.
Never bought cabinet decals, but the things I bought were good quality.
They are usually more expensive when other suppliers also have the same part.
Price on those doesn't look bad though.

1 week later
#6814 4 years ago
Quoted from Phesson:

Must have mods/upgrades?

You already have the Aurich translite. That was the biggest one for me. The factory translite is awful.
I really like the Grumpy light mod that lights up the battlefield when the ball is up there.

#6818 4 years ago
Quoted from Bwilson:

PinStadium is kind of a must on Shadow I think because the game is pretty dark.

I disagree with this, but different folks will have different opinions.
I think that "The Shadow" should have some shadow to it.

1 week later
#6852 4 years ago
Quoted from Digduglus:

My question is if there is any way to get an aurich translite set at this point. Cant find them for sale anywhere. Hit me up if you have a lead (or want to trade) thanks for your time

Send a PM to Aurich. He has been keeping a list of folks who want it and periodically making a batch.

#6873 4 years ago
Quoted from pacman11:

Is there suppose to be two ramp covers like that? I think mine are both missing.

Yes. Slightly different for each ramp. See the pics between your post and this one.

#6876 4 years ago
Quoted from pacman11:

Okay I was just looking at that other guys picture posts above and just noticed the other one. Thanks! During gameplay the ball doesn’t seem to jump off the ramp or anything so maybe I don’t need them. I do have some plastic laying around I could probably make a set if I needed too.

Seems like those plastics also restrain the sides of the ramps and help keep the welds from breaking, which is a common issue.

#6893 4 years ago
Quoted from Flystoyer:

runs through all the balls

Not sure what you mean by that. Do the ball trough switches register correctly in switch test?
Game will not start if it thinks any balls are missing, and you can have them not seated correctly in the trough after doing work where you lift the playfield.

2 weeks later
#7015 4 years ago
Quoted from Djshakes:

Hi all, corona got me going stir crazy. I hate yellow targets. Despise them. I changed all the targets, still have to change single battlefield target but will soon. Doing all translucent targets on my Congo (finished) and I500 as well.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I admire your OCD!
Looks pretty good too.

3 weeks later
#7073 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

what is a Members Mark battery?

Member's Mark is the store brand for Sam's Club/Walmart products.

3 weeks later
#7170 3 years ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

Hi there,
As I will join the club soon, I wanted to know what makes the sanctum wear. Mine is very slightly damaged and if I fixed it to get it perfect how to protect it « forever « ? Mylar, clearcoated playfield, playfield proctector? Anyone experience a playfield protector? Thoughts? Thanks

Yeah, the magnet holds the ball there for a second, releases, then re-activates and flings the ball. Causes wear on that spot.

Mylar, I think.
I have playfield protectors on a couple games and like them.
I would be concerned that a protector might mess up the magnet function. I could be wrong, if anyone has actual experience.

1 month later
#7286 3 years ago

Hadn't played my Shadow in a while, and it turned on but didn't play last night.

Here's what I have:
GI is on.
Will start a game (without kicking out a ball)
Flippers work.
Sound works.
Board indicator LEDs seem correct.
No coils, game or test
No flashers, game or test
No controlled lights, game, test, or attract.
I get a single "bong" during startup, but the mini-playfield paddle does not move.

Things I have treid:
Factory reset
Reseated ribbon cables and power connections to MPU and driver board
All fuses checked with meter
Driver board TPs with meter. 50V is more like 70, everything else really close.

What next? MPU or driver problem?

Any help appreciated. Maybe The Shadow knows........

2 weeks later
#7329 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

I have an extra plastic that came with mine before I switched to the cityscape decal. It looks like brick, it’s made of thin plastic. See pics below of it. If someone wants it I’ll send it if you pay the shipping. It’s probably a custom homemade thing so I can’t attest to the quality. But it was installed on my Shadow when I got it last year and looked good. I have a couple pics from then and you can see it.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

It's brick pattern used for model train setups and the like. I have something similar on mine.

1 week later
#7363 3 years ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

Hi,
I don’t know where to go in settings to remove the factory setup each time i turn on the game.
Thanks for help

Once you change the settings, they should stay that way.
Likely that your batteries are dead, or are not making contact.
The batteries provide power to save your settings when the game is turned off. If they are dead the game will forget your settings and go back to factory.

2 weeks later
#7426 3 years ago
Quoted from Patrunkenphat7:

Hi everyone, is the audio kid/family friendly, and if not is there a G-rated audio option available somewhere? Thanks in advance!

I think there's a "Damn" or maybe a "G-Damn" in there somewhere.

7 months later
#8411 3 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

sometimes you'll need quite a bit of force to pull it out, the switch and lamp housing all comes off the back of the button assembly

Yup. This thing can be a pain.

2 months later
#8563 2 years ago
Quoted from rvermeire:

Have red/Blue LED's on my transparant flipper buttons (already installed when bought)
These are 12V but left side isn't working anymore. The used boards are no longer sold, so I'll have to switch to 6.3V wedge with 2cm flexible wire LED's.
What's the best point to pickup 6.3V/GND near the left flipper buttons ?

I have done lit flipper buttons on several games taking power from the coin slot lights. I think that includes The Shadow.
As usual, Vid shows how:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/vids-guide-to-lighted-flipper-buttons-for-418

1 month later
#8631 2 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

Is that city shape decal or the brick that I've seen on some still available as a mod?

You can use standard model railroad brick if you want that look. That's what I have.
City decal probably looks better, but brick is way better than just black.

2 weeks later
#8728 2 years ago

The whole right side of your left ramp is broken off.
If you have that piece, it could be welded back on. Won't look as good as a new ramp, but cheaper.

#8738 2 years ago

Which fuse(s) are blowing?

1 week later
#8758 2 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

, I hear a loud motor inside the cabinet activate until it is pulled inside. Is it normal for that motor to be that loud or does mine have an issue?

No motor involved in that. Maybe the magnet is a bit loose and vibrating when energized? Should not really be much of a noise.

2 weeks later
#8854 2 years ago
Quoted from Gorgar666:

Will do. The board is off now. How?
[quoted image]

Not my video, but this should help.

2 months later
#9037 2 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

if you have one of the two rings on a ramp already lit, then at the start of the next ball (whether that be from a drained ball or a locked ball) if the diverter is not already in the direction of the unlit ring, then the diverter will automatically switch to that direction

Huh. I have never noticed this. I'm not the most observant though.

2 months later
#9293 2 years ago
Quoted from KrazyIvan14:

Any thoughts on where I would start to trouble?

Look at section 6.17 on the WPC Pinwiki.
https://www.pinwiki.com/wiki/index.php?title=Williams_WPC

1 month later
#9396 2 years ago
Quoted from Dokkaebi:

Joining the club. Have been searching for a shadow for a while and finally got one. Looking for the Aurich package missed that final run unfortunately.
Any things to look for & do if I'm tearing it down to clean and LED. Game is totally stock.

Clean, wax, play, enjoy!

4 months later
#9732 1 year ago
Quoted from JONESDS:

Gun looks worn on my game and debating getting it powdercoated. I searched the thread and saw examples of black nickel and movie gun colors. Any other powdercoat options anyone has tried?

Doesn't seem like a powdercoated gun would look right.
Maybe I'm missing something, but guns are generally chrome or blued steel.

3 weeks later
#9817 1 year ago
Quoted from cejay:

I'm having some ongoing issues with the Shadow Battlefield, not uncommon I know. Firstly I had the sliding bracket repaired after finding one end snapped.. pretty common. Since then I've cleaned the metal slides a few times along with the plastic sleeves and bushings.. it works for a bit and then just seems to grind to a halt. Well not a complete halt but enough resistance that it ceases to pass the internal tests properly. I don't believe this is an electrical issue, it's even hard to push back and forth by hand when it starts to have issues. If I look inside the plastic sleeves there's notches from previous breakdowns. Does there come a point where parts of the mech like the bushings and sleeves and maybe even the steel slides just need to be fully replaced?

Mine has been good so far, but things can get worn and damaged. Eventually they probably just don't line up anymore.
Not cheap, but Mantis makes really good stuff and has this available:
https://mantispinball.com/product/the-shadow-mini-playfield-bracket/

3 weeks later
#9994 1 year ago

OK, Pabst it is. I don't think drinking will help. But I'm willing to try.

2 months later
#10097 1 year ago
Quoted from shaub:

So my Upper Playfield rear plastic ramp (https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/03-9214) snapped at one of the mounting holes. I figure it shouldn't be too difficult to repair it well enough to keep it working, plus it isn't really visible so an ugly fix wouldn't be the end of the world.
If possible, I would like to try and find a new one but in the meantime, I'm wondering if anyone has maybe designed a 3D printed replacement for it.

Mine has been damaged since I got the game. Some previous owner added a "J" shaped metal piece to support it where the tab snapped off. You really don't notice it, and it looks OK. I would replace it if I could though.

3 months later
#10304 1 year ago
Quoted from FlashBFD:

Hi guys!
I'm Michael and I'm from Ukraine.

Welcome!
Try contacting Arakissun. He's been on here a long time and sells used parts. He might have some of what you need.
Good Luck!

https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/arakissun

3 weeks later
#10376 1 year ago
Quoted from Luke_Nukem:

Supposed to be held in by 2 screws and 2 nuts

You can see the hardware in this post a way back:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-shadow-club/page/205#post-7287025

1 week later
1 month later
#10466 11 months ago
Quoted from smognote:

Yes I’m in the club. Thank you for the early Christmas present from my mother in law
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Does your wife have a sister?

1 month later
#10503 9 months ago
Quoted from Fatsquatch:

It’s unfortunate that some donut installed this post (I just removed), but at least the hole left behind is in a black patch of the playfield.
Has anybody elses machine had this done to it?
[quoted image]

Some previous owner of mine added extra posts to narrow down the outlanes by screwing them in below the adjustable posts. You have to look to notice the holes as they are in the black, but they are there.
I agree that person was a donut.

5 months later
#10763 4 months ago
Quoted from o-din:

What have we here?

Not sure, but it certainly looks like it should get out of the middle of the road.

3 weeks later
#10812 3 months ago
Quoted from SteveDawgs:

I have seen a lot of repair post on this issue and think the screw is not getting a good grip on the shaft. But the epoxy is in my way. Does anyone have any suggesting getting this diverter to close? I am not sure where to even start.

Try taking that apart and seeing if the shaft of the diverter is worn or of the bracket being damaged is the problem. The diverter brackets were not available at one time, but they have been re-made and are easier to find if you need to replace it.

1 month later
#10869 72 days ago
Quoted from HooperTriplett:

Hey folks looking for a little advice - I've been trying to sell my Shadow (in AZ) with little interest. Any recommendations? I don't think the price is too high - ???
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/167909
Thanks!

The price is too high.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

5,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Thornton, CO
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Louisville, KY
$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pleasanton, CA
$ 37.50
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 16.00
Playfield - Other
Slap Save Creations

€ 8.50
Flipper Parts
Pin-Decals

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

€ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 58.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

€ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

€ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 78.50
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

€ 8.50
Flipper Parts
Pin-Decals

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rca1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-shadow-club?tu=rca1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.