IMG_0512 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0513 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1404 (resized).JPEG
IMG_1405 (resized).JPEG
IMG_7706 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #73 Insert LED bulbs and colors Posted by MnHotRod (11 years ago)

Post #4322 Alternate Shadow Translite and Speaker Panel Posted by Aurich (6 years ago)

Post #4328 Shadow Manual Rubber Ring Chart link Posted by PinMonk (6 years ago)

Post #7873 The Shadow pistol grip info Posted by RobDutch (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ptrav1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1786 8 years ago

Ok gentlemen and ladies. A little help. Just got a shadow recently. Battlefield working fine until I powered on today. No side to side motion. Mini playfield test error. Checked fuses and they look ok. Didn't see a loose or broken wire under the battlefield.

Thoughts?image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#1787 8 years ago

Sorry the pics are upside down

4 weeks later
#1931 8 years ago

RG

ER. MINI PFD. BAD CHK. SWITCHESlMTR

My miniplayfield did the same thing and it was just a bad connection on the driver board. I'd try that first if you haven't already. Driver board is under the playfield. Just trace the red and white wires from the motor

3 months later
#2382 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

It happens for sure, I'm pretty used to it. When there's no charge to sign up on a list people do it without really giving it much thought. I got a couple emails back about people dropping out, which is always 100% fine. Meant I could give their spots to people who were on a waiting list. Lemme know if you're out, I won't be mad!
It's the no response ones that can be frustrating. Sometimes it will be a month later and someone will suddenly pay out of the blue. I've had to refund people before when I just don't have something for them, I'm not a store, just sitting on stock.
Anyways, there are 11 sitting here unclaimed, when I get some more time I'll go through my list and my emails and try and cross reference it all, but that's a PITA, so I don't feel like doing it right now.

Stinks about the flakes. Thanks for doing the reprint Aurich. Glad I got mine. merry Christmas!

2 weeks later
#2406 8 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

What is the part number for a flasher bulb socket? I've ordered sockets my last two parts orders and have gotten the smaller diameter sockets. I didn't see the socket part # in the manual and would like to get the last flasher working.
Thanks.

Are u talking about the twist in kind?

#2407 8 years ago

Copied straight from Marco

LAMP SOCKET - TWIST WEDGE LARGE FOR #906
#24-8803
Large twist-in socket for #906 wedge base lamps. Fits 0.61 (5/8) inch diameter tab hole on PCB boards.
Dome flasher.
Commonly used in Williams, Sega, Stern, Data East pinball machines. Fits in Williams MEDIEVAL MADNESS A-20158 back panel assembly.
Reference:
Williams/Bally 24-8803
Replaces 077-5016-00
Weight: 0.05 oz

8 months later
#3154 7 years ago
Quoted from stevevt:

My Battlefield has a developed a problem where the paddle is a little hesitant/sticky going from right to left. Left to right is fine. I believe all the mechanical hardware is fine, because it's very smooth in both directions in test mode.
The extra odd thing is I tried a different Fliptronics board, thinking that's the big difference between test mode with the coin door buttons and regular gameplay, and it didn't fix the problem.
Anything else I should be looking at? The game exhibits no other symptoms. Regular flippers all work great.
Thanks.

Sounds like it could be the flipper button opto board. Could try swapping your flipper button opto boards to see if the problem switches to left to right. Alternatively, you could take some alcohol on a Q-tip and clean the up the optos as that could also cause a problem. Hope you get it figured out soon

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

€ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 37.50
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 78.50
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

€ 8.50
Flipper Parts
Pin-Decals

6,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Denver, CO
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

€ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 58.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 16.00
Playfield - Other
Slap Save Creations

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Louisville, KY
€ 8.50
Flipper Parts
Pin-Decals

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pleasanton, CA
$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Buffalo, NY
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

€ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ptrav1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-shadow-club?tu=ptrav1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.